• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Even though I love senpai, i'm glad he's happy. Maybe someday I can be happy too."

citizen_kane_slow_clap.gif

Grizzo

I hate how ores don't stack. Hitting the money rock got me 8 ores today and they don't stack. I feel like I should sell them because they take up so much space but then you never know when you want something to be redone.

Thought the same thing. At first I was thinking they might be useful and precious, but well, since they're not that rare maybe I should get rid of them.

Velcro Fly

Yeah I'm going to look up what colors can be used on what furniture and save from there. I foolishly sold a gold ore on the first day of my town but since then I've kept them all.

Socreges

Banned
Anyone got apples selling at a premium today?

Either way looking to unload some cherries if someone could oblige!

Also really hoping someone has an extra fishing rod for sale. I risked it on a bet and lost....

SoulUnison

Banned
Caroline was supposed to move out yesterday. =/ Her house placement is really throwing my pavement grid off. She spent a week saying she'd be leaving on the 2nd, and I talked to her without thinking on the 1st.

She told me she'd miss me and I told her "Good Luck in your new town!" ...Which prompted her to say I'd suddenly reminded her of all our good times together and she couldn't possibly leave my town now.

Midou

Now if only I could implement a tax on my villagers...

Yeah I think this would have been a better method for public works projects, if you did them out of a town fund, and every day citizens paid a certain amount to live in the town, and as town was nicer they paid more and you could build nicer public works projects, that woulda been cool.

As it stands now, the mayor simply uses his own money for EVERYTHING, which isn't how it's supposed to be.

Yeah I think this would have been a better method for public works projects, if you did them out of a town fund, and every day citizens paid a certain amount to live in the town, and as town was nicer they paid more and you could build nicer public works projects, that woulda been cool.

As it stands now, the mayor simply uses his own money for EVERYTHING, which isn't how it's supposed to be.

Yeah, I agree with this.

bumpkin

Anyone got apples selling at a premium today?

Either way looking to unload some cherries if someone could oblige!

Also really hoping someone has an extra fishing rod for sale. I risked it on a bet and lost....
Apples are the one fruit I still don't have (aside from Persimmons). :(

I just got my 3rd Triple Red Shells dupe.
I feel your pain, although my triplicate item is the Toad hat. I also have two Master Swords, three Goal Poles and two Pipes.

Although I did finally get the Mario Kart last night. Pretty sweet!

Novocaine

Still looking for a couple of pieces of the Varia Suit if anyone has them, and have a bunch of other fortune cookie items I can trade for them. I'd also be interested in a few Metroids too but mainly the clothes set.

Need;
Varia pants

Have;
Big bro's mustache
Bad bro's stache
Blue Pikmin Hat
Hero's Pants
Triforce
Master Sword

PM me if you want to do a trade. Friend code is in my profile.

UberTag

Caroline was supposed to move out yesterday. =/ Her house placement is really throwing my pavement grid off. She spent a week saying she'd be leaving on the 2nd, and I talked to her without thinking on the 1st.

She told me she'd miss me and I told her "Good Luck in your new town!" ...Which prompted her to say I'd suddenly reminded her of all our good times together and she couldn't possibly leave my town now.
After a week-long plus campaign of net battery, pitfalling and trapping her in her house, Elise has informed me she's moving out on the 8th.

As far as I'm concerned she no longer exists. If she comes running up to me to talk any time beforehand, I will run away in the opposite direction.

The only dilemma is that I've doubled up on THREE distinct villager personality types. Need to replace Elise with another snooty-type or an Aneki-type to ensure I get the full spectrum of Public works requests.

Next on my villager eviction hit list is Olaf or Chadder.

Dang, I'm glad I built the campsite haha. I'm getting so many furniture pieces from just playing the different games that the campers have. Gonna have to start making money again soon as I haven't upgraded my house for a week now (had lots of empty rooms and nothing in them, lol) and I'm finally running out of space so I guess it's time to make the rooms larger now!

Wolfe

I'm still waiting for someone else to even use my campsite, had one guy so far but didn't want him and no one else since.

This is probably obvious to people who have played other AC games but I just found out the hard way that trees planted with a path pattern to the right, front, or left will cause the harvested fruit to disappear. I had thought it might drop one spot over.

So, that's okay, I only have a few dozen threes that will need to be chopped down and replanted one space over. I'll have to wait until they bear fruit, scrub the pattern to harvest, move the tree, and replace the pattern. Bah, first time player mistakes.

Next Animal Crossing needs a legitimate path system. I'd pay good bells for that, Nintendo.

Socreges

Banned
Apples are the one fruit I still don't have (aside from Persimmons). :(

I feel your pain, although my triplicate item is the Toad hat. I also have two Master Swords, three Goal Poles and two Pipes.

Although I did finally get the Mario Kart last night. Pretty sweet!
Open your gates and I'll give you a full basket...!

Busaiku

5069-3918-6400

Coin
Loom
Toilet
Trunk
Screen
Tea Set
Robo-Bed
Blue Chair
CD Player
Fire Flower
Block Floor
Pipe Organ
K.K. Groove
Blue Bureau
Hero's Boots
Green Pantry
Rococo Table
Slate Flooring
Playroom Rug
Right Platform
Black Wetsuit
Majora's Mask
Rococo Vanity
Chaise Lounge
Teacher's Desk
Director's Chair
Silver Slingshot
Hedge Standee
Reception Table
Minimalist Table
Minimalist Lamp
Clothesline Pole
Kiddie Wardrobe
Minimalist Vanity
Underwater Floor
Tall Display Case
Rococo Wardrobe
Big Bro's Mustache
Glass Display Case
Modern Wood Closet

Everything must go!
Please limit yourself to 3-4 items though.

If anyone's got Lovely Phone or some extra Nintendo items, that'd be great, but don't worry about it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
After a week-long plus campaign of net battery, pitfalling and trapping her in her house, Elise has informed me she's moving out on the 8th.

As far as I'm concerned she no longer exists. If she comes running up to me to talk any time beforehand, I will run away in the opposite direction.

The only dilemma is that I've doubled up on THREE distinct villager personality types. Need to replace Elise with another snooty-type or an Aneki-type to ensure I get the full spectrum of Public works requests.

Next on my villager eviction hit list is Olaf or Chadder.

What's all this villager 'type' talk?

We have three cats and two rabbits (if zombie coco still counts as a rabbit) and it would be nice to have more variety, but rococo and Cobb can go first. How do you tell what type they are?

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Coin
Loom
Toilet
Trunk
Screen
Tea Set
Robo-Bed
Blue Chair
CD Player
Fire Flower
Block Floor
Pipe Organ
K.K. Groove
Blue Bureau
Hero's Boots
Green Pantry
Rococo Table
Slate Flooring
Playroom Rug
Right Platform
Black Wetsuit
Majora's Mask
Rococo Vanity
Chaise Lounge
Teacher's Desk
Director's Chair
Silver Slingshot
Hedge Standee
Reception Table
Minimalist Table
Minimalist Lamp
Clothesline Pole
Kiddie Wardrobe
Minimalist Vanity
Underwater Floor
Tall Display Case
Rococo Wardrobe
Big Bro's Mustache
Glass Display Case
Modern Wood Closet

Everything must go!

If anyone's got Lovely Phone or some extra Nintendo items, that'd be great, but don't worry about it.
Robo bed please. <3
So Tia was telling me about how she likes videogames and...

wqggTPC.jpg
That's meta.

Coin
Everything must go!

I'd like to catalog a few things (Robo Bed, Minimalist stuff) at least, if that's ok. I can bring some Nintendo stuff to see what you want as well.
FC is 5327-0905-1463

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Nice list busaiku. Would love the minimalist stuff - tbh you could just leave it on the ground outside your station, let visitors catalogue what they want and then you could sell for cash. That way you don't need to manage the stock so to speak, plus no issues with duplicates.

FC is 5327-0890-9892

Can you post your FC? Mobile GAF doesn't show it in the profile

SmithnCo

This is why when someone tells me they're moving I won't talk to them until they do. Yikes.

Coin
Loom
Toilet
Trunk
Screen
Tea Set
Robo-Bed
Blue Chair
CD Player
Fire Flower
Block Floor
Pipe Organ
K.K. Groove
Blue Bureau
Hero's Boots
Green Pantry
Rococo Table
Slate Flooring
Playroom Rug
Right Platform
Black Wetsuit
Majora's Mask
Rococo Vanity
Chaise Lounge
Teacher's Desk
Director's Chair
Silver Slingshot
Hedge Standee
Reception Table
Minimalist Table
Minimalist Lamp
Clothesline Pole
Kiddie Wardrobe
Minimalist Vanity
Underwater Floor
Tall Display Case
Rococo Wardrobe
Big Bro's Mustache
Glass Display Case
Modern Wood Closet

Everything must go!

Can I get the Underwater flooring and Black wetsuit?

0731-5795-7996

I took this game to work today to play at lunch (which I already never normally do), and I was naughty and played it a little bit throughout the day ^_^

ckohler

Also i've changed paths. I liked the old one but it had no corners and that made it look really crappy every time a street "ended", so I sacrificed 9 slots of my designs in order to get a path with corners in. It aint too bad since the flag and other stuff (standee) remains even after you swap the slot.

old:

tumblr_mpdatzj41y1sv134do1_400.jpg

new:

tumblr_mpdavv9N4B1sv134do1_400.jpg

old one is the path I like the most so its a shame whoever did it never bothered with the corners

Do you have the QR codes for these? Also, how many patterns make up the second set? I prefer to use sets with only five at most.

Socreges

Banned
Let me phrase this differently...

Anyone who lets me in their town to sell cherries gets a fossil of their choosing. And another fossil if they can hook me up with a fishing rod.

!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Get in here then, have a spare fishing rod at T&Ts I'll buy for you

5327-0890-9892

What's your FC?

Need trex- anything except tail, iguanodon head, diplo tail, plesio not skull or neck..

Nori Chan

So this game convinced me to get a 3DS XL and I bought it today and I'm already going to commit a cardinal sin. I'm going to time travel. Well to the last day of June cause I'm sure there are some bugs and fish I can only catch in June, right?

Can anyone help a new crosser out and tell me which bugs and fish are only caught in june so I can get a chance and not wait til next year?

zroid

Banned
So this game convinced me to get a 3DS XL and I bought it today and I'm already going to commit a cardinal sin. I'm going to time travel. Well to the last day of June cause I'm sure there are some bugs and fish I can only catch in June, right?

Can anyone help a new crosser out and tell me which bugs and fish are only caught in june so I can get a chance and not wait til next year?

jWzOnD0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom