• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Most of the June fish/bugs can be caught again in September/October, but if you were to time travel you would do it for the firefly which is June only apparently.

Spiderduff

Looking For:

Red Corner
Neutral Corner

Sandbag
Speed bag
Boxing Mat
Ringside Table
Red boombox

Any one of these will help. Will pay.

Animekatt

Caroline was supposed to move out yesterday. =/ Her house placement is really throwing my pavement grid off. She spent a week saying she'd be leaving on the 2nd, and I talked to her without thinking on the 1st.

She told me she'd miss me and I told her "Good Luck in your new town!" ...Which prompted her to say I'd suddenly reminded her of all our good times together and she couldn't possibly leave my town now.

I have Mira leaving on the 8th. Her birthday party is on the 6th. Sorry Mira, but no presents for you.

SmithnCo

tumblr_mpdp31M2D01svlzd3o1_400.jpg

The zen clock's hourly animation is great.

Debs

Has anyone got a lucky cat that I could catalog or buy please? It's the only one I need to complete the set.

UberTag

Looking to trade some of my dupes while they're in my active inventory.

I can offer the following...

Archelon Skull
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Plesio Skull
Ptera Left Wing
Ptera Skull

Red Pikmin Hat
Super Mushroom

I've also got a Silver Net for sale in my Museum Shop for someone should that also catch their interest.

PM me if you're interested. FC is in my profile data.

Ugh, I've ruined all my villagers' houses. I've been selling my duplicate fossils at Retail for 9,000 a pop and they've been buying three or four a day because they're rare, I think. So now they all have random parts of dinosaurs in their houses. It's starting to look a little strange. But I consider it fair play since they don't contribute to the public works projects.

tumblr_mpd06gectF1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Oh, and gyroids, too, which I mail to them as presents when I dig them up. Poor Pate has accumulated three gyroids and this random fossil.

colinp

Banned
5069-3918-6400

(Stuff)

Everything must go!
Please limit yourself to 3-4 items though.

If anyone's got Lovely Phone or some extra Nintendo items, that'd be great, but don't worry about it.

You still open? I'd love Rococo stuff and hero's boots if possible!

Lucent

Ugh, I've ruined all my villagers' houses. I've been selling my duplicate fossils at Retail for 9,000 a pop and they've been buying three or four a day because they're rare, I think. So now they all have random parts of dinosaurs in their houses. It's starting to look a little strange. But I consider it fair play since they don't contribute to the public works projects.

tumblr_mpd06gectF1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Oh, and gyroids, too, which I mail to them as presents when I dig them up. Poor Pate has accumulated three gyroids and this random fossil.

lol. Is there any point to keeping Gyroids? I've been keeping one of each in my storage but I'm starting to run out of space.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Do I get around??
tumblr_mpdr1y9I4P1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

I guess you could say that
tumblr_mpdr0f30CX1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Wtf, I just found out today that I could pick up and replant flowers... Gamechanger!

I was distracted by a friend in person the other day whilst playing. I was talking to Pietro, the creepy-looking clown ram, and he was saying that he's going to leave and I accidentally asked him not to. ARGH.

Of all of the animals in the various AC games, he is certainly the weirdest and creepiest. I was Curly to move in!

MicH

Trading time once again :D I got the folowing:

I have the following fortune cookie items:

Triple Red Shells
Mario Kart
Bad Bro's Stache

I would like either Starman / S.S. Dolphin / Mario flooring / wallpaper

We can also trade Nintendo items for fossils.

I have the following extra fossils:

Ichthyo skull
T-rex torso
Spino skull
Amber
Ptera skull
Dimetrodon torso
Apato skull

I need the following fossils:

Tyraco torso
Stego tail
Tricera skull
Ammonite
Megacerops skull
Ankylo torso
Ptera right wing
Diplo tail
Sabertooth skull

Please PM me if you wish to trade :D

Volodja

I spent the last half hour circling around my island trying to get a Giant Stag to spawn for my collection.
In the meantime I've had 17 or more Golden Stag and Horned Hercules captures.
I guess only 1 normal tree is not enough.

EDIT: And the minute after I make this post, here it is spawning on my lonely lychees tree.

aparisi2274

Is there a legit way to acquire art pieces in this game?? So far I've purchased 2 pieces from Redd and both have been fake.

What gives....

lol. Is there any point to keeping Gyroids? I've been keeping one of each in my storage but I'm starting to run out of space.

You can collect them if you like them. I'm ambiguous at this time so I use them as free presents to strengthen friendships with my favorite villagers. Maybe in the future, I'll start collecting them at the museum.

I definitely plan on holding onto the ones I get from the café though.

How do ya make pro designs that your scan in via QR into actual wears? I scanned em in via the big sewing machine and they're in my inventory, but when I talk to the other sister or try to replace one of my shabby designs with one of a fellow gaffers, I can't seem to figure out how. When she asks if I want to make a Pro design, I can only choose ones I've custom made?

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

How do ya make pro designs that your scan in via QR into actual wears? I scanned em in via the big sewing machine and they're in my inventory, but when I talk to the other sister or try to replace one of my shabby designs with one of a fellow gaffers, I can't seem to figure out how. When she asks if I want to make a Pro design, I can only choose ones I've custom made?

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

You're not doing anything wrong. Only the creator the design can display it. If the owner came to your town, they could display it. One Gaffer put one of his designs on display in my shop. Maybe Nintendo is trying to keep people from attributing others' work as their own?

celebi23

So, I'm up for trading some stuff. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. If you're interested in trading, just shoot me a PM with the item name in the subject line.

Here's what I've got to trade:
Red Pikmin
Triforce
Space Shuttle
manhole cover
Mrs. Flamingo
dolly
Diplo skull
Diplo neck
Stego Torso

Here's what I'm looking for:
any Cabana stuff that isn't the radio or the bookcase