• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just put up some crude beach and residency signs for orientation. I gotta work on them a little more though, but they should help myself and visitors alike (since we run around with our chat bubble open). I wish the Event Plaza wasn't so unforgiving. You can't put a PWP anywhere near it. I wanted the signs next to the WALK tile. :(

tumblr_mpdt6wxA801swzluko1_400.jpg

You can run around island tours and pick up a ton of free flowers to take home. :D

Yup. I do this all the time. The only flowers in my town are White Roses.

Elija2

You're not doing anything wrong. Only the creator the design can display it. If the owner came to your town, they could display it. One Gaffer put one of his designs on display in my shop. Maybe Nintendo is trying to keep people from attributing others' work as their own?

I'm sure that's why they're doing it, but they could have kept the creator's name attached to the design

You're not doing anything wrong. Only the creator the design can display it. If the owner came to your town, they could display it. One Gaffer put one of his designs on display in my shop. Maybe Nintendo is trying to keep people from attributing others' work as their own?

It's a double-edged sword. I wouldn't want someone taking credit for something I spent 30 - 90 minutes drawing pixel by pixel; however, I also wouldn't want them to painstakingly recreate it if they want to change one of the colors.

Someone apparently found a way around the ownership thing though.

Chopper

It's a double-edged sword. I wouldn't want someone taking credit for something I spent 30 - 90 minutes drawing pixel by pixel; however, I also wouldn't want them to painstakingly recreate it if they want to change one of the colors.

I found a fantastic Daniel Bryan (WWE wrestler) tshirt design at someone's town once and claimed it. I would love to put it in my shop so that my neighbours can wear it. Is there a way to do that?

Edit: Am I able to share it with others, ie. other gaffers?

Nori Chan

Could I ask someone for a favor?

Can I come to your town really quick and buy a net? Would love to get all of these june bugs out of the way. I wasn't lucky enough to get a net or an ax on my first nook run :(

SmithnCo

Yeah, the ownership thing is fairly simple to get around using the QR code maker program. Though the only reason I see to do it is to be able to have other characters carry QR patterns if they don't have the QR machine yet.

Do villagers who have left ever return? If so, would their memories be wiped? Deena moved out the other day and I was wondering if someday she might come back and remember her time in my town.

Oh, and if anyone gets Deena from the Burrow, I'd love to know about it.

I'm sure that's why they're doing it, but they could have kept the creator's name attached to the design

This does seem like the most logical solution.

ugh, I was getting my hopes up some lame villager of mine would leave, yet he he decided to stay even though I chose to say he should go :|

MicH

Just got chased by a Tarantula for a surprisingly long time. But it disappeared before I had a chance to turn around and catch it :( Still not seen a single scorpion yet

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just got chased by a Tarantula for a surprisingly long time. But it disappeared before I had a chance to turn around and catch it :( Still not seen a single scorpion yet
Had no idea it could chase you. I've only seen one and I basically caught it straight away.

Acid08

Banned
tumblr_mpduge9zbc1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Slowly getting my fruit themed room together. Anyone have any other fruit themed items for sale or trade? Or even if I could just catalog stuff?

I have:
Curtis wall
Juicy apple TV
Juicy apple clock
Watermelon chair
Watermelon table
Lemon table
Orange chair
Pear dresser

Need:
Everything else :p

If anyone could help out that it would be super appreciated :)

MicH

Had no idea it could chase you. I've only seen one and I basically caught it straight away.
If you have your net out, they will chase you and bite you. Really intense. I've met a few but still haven't managed to catch one. I SUCK

Chopper

If you have your net out, they will chase you and bite you. Really intense. I've met a few but still haven't managed to catch one. I SUCK
Me neither. And I haven't even seen a scorpion. All I know is that the tarantulas scare the shit out of me.

zroid

Banned
I've only seen a tarantula once. It was a while ago, before I even knew about tarantulas.

All I saw was a little black splotch on my screen. I screamed and then ran the hell away.

MicH

Yup ,I hate them. Scares the shit out of me. I have never managed to catch one, and I've had the opportunity in both WW and CF too :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Anyone with a spare Archelon Torso ? It's the last Fossil for my museum. I have a few fossils I could trade, and also have a Metroid and a few other Nintendo items.

Doombear

I found a fantastic Daniel Bryan (WWE wrestler) tshirt design at someone's town once and claimed it. I would love to put it in my shop so that my neighbours can wear it. Is there a way to do that?

Edit: Am I able to share it with others, ie. other gaffers?

Sadly no, since it is a Pro Pattern then you cannot display it in your shop as it wasn't created by you. Finding the QR code out in the internets and sharing it here would be it.

This is the one I found.

Pikma

Banned
I have a Pineapple Bed that I don't need. Unfortunately I'm off to bed so it would have to wait till tomorrow.

The cat that looks like an orange.
Oh Marine :p
she currently wants an angelfish but haven't caught any for her yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom