• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikma

Banned
FC's in my profile, just toss yours before i open said gates! waiting to hear back from Waylon Drums as well cause as ive found, you cant add people's friend codes when online
I can't see your FC I'm on mobile GAF :(
here's mine:
FC: 2492-5458-8031

My garden shop's got one. My gate is open. 4570 7596 1017

EDIT: Beaten.
thanks, I'll still add you if you don't mind :)

Acid08

Banned
For the new page!

I acquired a grapefruit table since posting this.

tumblr_mpduge9zbc1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Slowly getting my fruit themed room together. Anyone have any other fruit themed items for sale or trade? Or even if I could just catalog stuff?

I have:
Curtis wall
Juicy apple TV
Juicy apple clock
Watermelon chair
Watermelon table
Lemon table
Orange chair
Pear dresser
Grapefruit table

Need:
Everything else :p

If anyone could help out that it would be super appreciated :)

I have a Pineapple Bed that I don't need. Unfortunately I'm off to bed so it would have to wait till tomorrow.
Awesome man! I'll shoot you a PM.

Chopper

Sadly no, since it is a Pro Pattern then you cannot display it in your shop as it wasn't created by you. Finding the QR code out in the internets and sharing it here would be it.

This is the one I found.
Whilst that is a massive shame, I can relax safe in the knowledge that the deign I have is far superior to that one. :)

zroid

Banned
Oooh yeah I got perfect town'd today. Totally surprised me because I swear just a couple days ago Izzy was telling me how middling our town was. Still no Jacob's Ladders but maybe tomorrow!

Got my lil' shopping cart tiles now XD

Now's the tricky part. I might have to shrink the designs so it doesn't end up being cluttered. I wonder though if people on OGs will be able to read signs then...

tumblr_mpdx6msTsH1swzluko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpdxcaJBDW1swzluko1_400.jpg

Chucker

Poking my head in here again to see if anybody has any extra Astro or Robo items. Also, a varia suit.

I've got extras of most of the Nintendo items in return for those.

THANKS!

pariah164

I'm still trying to get Chadder out. He is hiding out in town and shops, avoiding me like the little bitch he is.

So aggravating. I keep hitting him with a net, but no dice.

Is there a database somewhere that has pictures of all the furniture including the modifications ReTail can do? I played around with the modifications for the Rococo Set and its like a new set of furniture!

Midou

Super T&T closes so much earlier than the previous iteration, that is kind of frustrating and strange. Do any of the next ones last longer?

I'm still trying to get Chadder out. He is hiding out in town and shops, avoiding me like the little bitch he is.

So aggravating. I keep hitting him with a net, but no dice.

Is this actually supposed to work? lol.

Also I got my 3rd request of "I'm moving out" fucked it up AGAIN. I can't tell if they want me to let them leave or not when they ask.

zroid

Banned
Super T&T closes so much earlier than the previous iteration, that is kind of frustrating and strange. Do any of the next ones last longer?

Huh, really :\

I guess it kind of makes "sense" when you consider that T&T Mart is supposed to be a convenience store, while Super T&T is a supermarket. But still... weird.

Midou

Huh, really :\

I guess it kind of makes "sense" when you consider that T&T Mart is supposed to be a convenience store, while Super T&T is a supermarket. But still... weird.

Yeah I thought of that, I mean the last one was a convenience store, but Super T&T closes at 8, which is lame. Thought it would make more sense for them to just open at least as long as previous, simply because it is an evolution.

Elija2

I believe the closing times jump around a bit, but none of the other upgrades are open as late as the T&T Mart.

Today was productive.

I sold all my turnips. Club LOL opened, and I learned the laugh emote.

BOSeB-pCAAI9DDt.jpg

I also got Midna's Mask and Majora's mask in Fortune cookies. Pretty happy with that tbh.

Its raining tonight, so I guess no tarantula hunting. I guess thats a blessing. But I did catch my 4th coelacanth without effort.
BOSePCECQAEewKj.jpg

I also learnt today that Phyllis doesn't clap when you pay off your loan. What a bitch.

zroid

Banned
I believe the closing times jump around a bit, but none of the other upgrades are open as late as the T&T Mart.

That's pretty lame, Super T&T isn't even that much better than T&T Mart, lol

I want to downgrade!

It is nice having wall fixtures to buy though.

So anyone here excited to potentially get a bunch of tags and showcase houses tomorrow if you're going out to see fireworks (if you're in America)?

Berordn

So I got a second Hero's Clothes today that I'm willing to pawn off for rare stuff. A Varia Suit Shirt would be great since that's the last I need of that but I'm up for any of the Nintendo items I don't have yet, which is most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom