• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_kill

The best way to stop playing this game is to time travel a year and then see what has happened to all your hard work.

That's how I stopped playing City Folk and, in the near distant future, New Leaf.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Street passes since AC: 0

Nice to see T&T Mart. More options for carpet and wallpaper. I was even able to get an Astro Floor and Modern Table (I even got a sapphire ore from the Gem Rock this morning). Today I harvested all my trees and paid off an expansion to my right side room. Now I'm expanding the back, hoping I can get some Astro stuff going. Anyway, screenshot time:

996818_634760146536499_1247022669_n.jpg

...It's summer.
1017328_634760163203164_147895119_n.jpg

Ralik means "sunset" in Marshallese, so it's sunset in Sunset.
1016101_634760179869829_696856568_n.jpg

It feels like I'm really in a forest. Actually my peach orchard to the west of my town gate.
1016197_634760183203162_257535546_n.jpg

970784_634760196536494_727716125_n.jpg

Wait, where are you getting books? And how expensive are they? This is the second time just today you've sold me a shirt for over 300 bells.
1016352_634760206536493_442659536_n.jpg

Club LOL, with my face and town flag in the background.
1006237_634760209869826_927280046_n.jpg

Enjoying a cup of coffee after getting a makeover.
1013072_634760253203155_142221796_n.jpg

IrishNinja

hey so wolfe was telling me something about getting items from streetpasses? i thought you could only check out people's homes in that area

Poking my head in here again to see if anybody has any extra Astro or Robo items. Also, a varia suit.

I've got extras of most of the Nintendo items in return for those.

THANKS!

i have a robo sofa catalog'd, if you want that!

For the new page!

I acquired a grapefruit table since posting this.

Awesome man! I'll shoot you a PM.

just got a kiwi stool, fam - lemme know if you're after it, heading out soon but should be on later tonight (ill hold it either way)

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I have a ton of turnips I'd love to offload. If anyone has a high price can you please let me know and pm me? my FC is: 3179-6067-4698

Thx bunch :)

Garland7G

So I got a second Hero's Clothes today that I'm willing to pawn off for rare stuff. A Varia Suit Shirt would be great since that's the last I need of that but I'm up for any of the Nintendo items I don't have yet, which is most of them.

i'll trade ya for one of my doubles

Triforce
Goal post
Green shell

hmm thought I had more doubles..but ya if you want any of those let me know FC in profile.

G-Pink

Screenshot of a pretty good day! Got my cafe built, and my first cup a joe.

tumblr_mpdcndT3Mp1syeo42o1_400.jpg

Perfect Town, oh yessss.

tumblr_mpdckzpXeB1syeo42o1_400.jpg

Made a Balloon room for the balloon furniture, and a design to mark it out.

tumblr_mpdco6Ypu61syeo42o1_400.jpg

It's not spectacular, but it works.

Rocwell

This Rainbow Stag goes for like 8k on the Nookling Store, what the hell.

Is it good for something else?

Should sell it at retail, they tend to give better prices on everything. I think you should be able to sell a rainbow stag there for around 12k iirc?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I thought the nookling shop upgraded by buying stuff from them not selling to them? I've upgraded to the grocery store and I've been selling pretty much everything at retail

Maybe you're right, I'm too lazy to do proper research.. :D

Edit: Yes, you are:

The player must have spent 10,000 Bells towards their mortgage, 12,000 Bells in the store, and have had their town for 10 days before Nookling Junction will upgrade to the

Whatevs.. :D I sold the Rainbow Stag on ReTail anyway.

colinp

Banned
Red came! Just one of the artworks was real, yes!!

Now still waiting for the garden shop to start being built and will take my first trip to the island later today. Woohoooo!

Stat!

I was pretty disappointed with my Canada Day haul. Only 5!

They had Canada Day? I didn't even notice it, and I was playing all day.

I sold my turnips. Have close to 3 million in the bank despite me poorly planning my fountain for the second day in a row....

I'm not sure what to do now. I have to wait a few days to upgrade some shops/museum, but I'm not really sure what I'm waiting for.

what are the Island tours that we can do as many people? Anyone belong to Club Tortermer and want to do the multiplayer tours?

Stat!

Gulliver was in my town today. He was going to Canada. *shrug*

I'm an idiot. I thought they were referring to Canada day being a thing in Animal Crossing (as your 3DS recognizes you're in Canada and AC has national days programmed as events with fireworks and him referring to some special items.)

I am not a smart man.

I did get my first street pass but I'm not sure if its like Reggie where everyone gets it...

Levi

Banned
Poking my head in here again to see if anybody has any extra Astro or Robo items. Also, a varia suit.

I've got extras of most of the Nintendo items in return for those.

THANKS!

I have the full set of Astro I can let you catalog. I won't be home for another two hours, though.

PM your friend code of you will be around.

Leeness

Still trying to get Diva to move out.

Diva had a cold today and I Iearned there is some apparent gender confusion. I thought Diva was a female, but a couple animals referred to Diva as a "he"...but then others called Diva a "she".

You're confusing my citizens, please leave.

That isn't actually why I want Diva to leave.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Did some bug hunting on my short flight. Airplanes can't stop the hustle, etc

Don't think I got any streetpasses in either airport though :(

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
From KK on Saturday or from the third upgrade of the Nooklings store

I didn't know you could get music from the Nooks.

I should get my third upgrade next week!

Three wee wait between 2nd and 3rd upgrade sucks....

Full month for the final upgrade.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
So, to upgrade Nookling, I should just buy everything they have for sale, even though I don't want it?

I guess, right?

So I walk up to Robin (who's wearing my Two-Face suit), and talk to her. She says "If you're wondering what I'm doing with a shovel, it's none of your business!" Uhh....

Acid08

Banned
Still trying to get Diva to move out.

Diva had a cold today and I Iearned there is some apparent gender confusion. I thought Diva was a female, but a couple animals referred to Diva as a "he"...but then others called Diva a "she".

You're confusing my citizens, please leave.

That isn't actually why I want Diva to leave.
I want Diva to leave my town too :lol. She/he is so unappealing to have around.

Finally got Violet to leave, she's gone on the 5th.

one_kill

Is there any kind of pattern to the animals asking for certain projects, or is it just completely random? I want a windmill already, dammit!
Random

I've been grinding for projects and only gotten one. Most of the time, my villagers are asking me how they should greet people :\

Koodo

Banned
Re-posting this here in case someone needs to sell:

Turnips are up to 580 in my town. Send me a PM or reply to this post with your FC if you want to come in. Here's mine: 2707-1963-0711

I can only be online for an hour or so though. Tips are appreciated.
i7twyFNvkXuch.gif
Reply in the turnip thread or send me a PM.
i8kn6AoCCXxVY.gif

celebi23

So, I'm up for trading some stuff. My FC is: 4699-6104-8768. If you're interested in trading, just shoot me a PM with the item name in the subject line.

Here's what I've got to trade:
Red Pikmin
Triforce
Space Shuttle
manhole cover
Mrs. Flamingo
dolly
Diplo skull
Diplo neck
Stego Torso

Here's what I'm looking for:
any Cabana stuff that isn't the radio or the bookcase