• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
This is my fourth day playing and I'm already fucking up everything: I already destroyed 3 different flowers.

Are they used for anything other than selling for money? I've been getting a lot of money from beetles, so unless I can turn them into the museum for different breeds, I don't think I'll care much about them.

Can I move them around? I still don't have a watering can, so they'll all die anyway, right?

I kinda just want to bunch them up together somewhere (hell, I'd even manage to do them by type), just so I don't keep running over them...

Metaroo

Haven't posted pictures in a while. Here's some from the last week or so...

HNI_0064_zpsa8e7645b.jpg

HNI_0066_zpse858a97e.jpg

HNI_0079_zps87f6ef8e.jpg

HNI_0081_zpscfe69aac.jpg

HNI_0080_zps862f9564.jpg

I feel like theres a more efficient way to get hybrids... I need to clean my town up. I think I'll try to wrap my head around getting a path started around the park area.

Ozone

This is my fourth day playing and I'm already fucking up everything: I already destroyed 3 different flowers.

Are they used for anything other than selling for money? I've been getting a lot of money from beetles, so unless I can turn them into the museum for different breeds, I don't think I'll care much about them.

Can I move them around? I still don't have a watering can, so they'll all die anyway, right?

I kinda just want to bunch them up together somewhere (hell, I'd even manage to do them by type), just so I don't keep running over them...
Pro Tip: Don't run anywhere close to flowers.

Flowers make your town look nice, are required to get a perfect town rating, and can attract certain bugs (such as a mantis). You can pick them up and place them anywhere you want after they're planted, as many times as you want.

I don't exactly know much but...

Number One Rule: Don't Run.

Running can deteriorate your grass as well, but planting flowers in the area where the grass is gone can bring back the grass.

Edit: If you chose 'Keep Town Beautiful' as your Town Ordinance, you won't have to worry about watering flowers.

this game has made me love 3DS again and Wii U fail did not hurt but now with my XL and many games I could play on this thing ACNL is still holding on tight to my time

Thorakai

If you go to the town hall and talk to Isabelle in the front desk you can ask her what to do and she will give you a series of small tasks to complete to get you familiar with the game. If you finish them all she gives you a watering can for free.

ramyeon

BOToiEBCcAAxmSv.jpg

Opening ceremony for the Lighthouse in the pouring rain.

The rest of today was spent being annoyed that I have all these shitty villagers and Wolfgang is in my campsite today. Dammit.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I take joy in buying new flowers every day. planting them.

then waiting a few days and running around in circles over them all.

it's the only part of the game i give 0 craps about.

Rocwell

Time for a blogdump.

tumblr_mpedf7V5VI1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeddc3Kzo1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Cafe Opened today now featuring a special guest...

tumblr_mpedkhjPal1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Nope. No. Nononononono. Nuh uh. Negativo. I should have gotten Mint to move in when I had the chance :(

And the pièce de résistance:
tumblr_mped95tpUo1swmtwro1_400.jpg

My new town flag is up!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Incoming pic dump from the last couple days:

tumblr_mped423p941sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Getting some foosball action going with Lin Siniang

tumblr_mped5nmUGk1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mped5nmUGk1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mped5nmUGk1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Seemed a bit rude.

tumblr_mpedoasZRu1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Also I made him say this because, you know. Captain Jack Sparro. Don't worry, I know I'm horrible.

tumblr_mpeda9ClvP1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeda9ClvP1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeda9ClvP1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeda9ClvP1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeda9ClvP1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeda9ClvP1sw5rnlo5_r1_400.jpg

I found out that Porter responds to the emotions you can do, so I spent
way too much
time messing around with that. In order: distress, sneezing, clapping, shyness, nodding yes, and laughter.

tumblr_mpedbmPN631sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She's just making shit up now. Stupid maze game.

tumblr_mpedcfmml51sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Cafe opened yesterday...

tumblr_mpedl71QwQ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

And Stonehenge today!

tumblr_mpedfvlA1P1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedlz0o4B1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Couple truth bombs for you.

tumblr_mpedn0lJKC1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedr9V3aX1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Debs and Suzu respectively when they were visiting. There were a bunch of better photo ops when Suzu was over but I'm dumb and forgot all about the picture taking function until that point, and also I suck and took a horrible one.

tumblr_mpeddlrUDM1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

He's prob sleeping standing up because I took his bed...and a lot of other stuff :/

tumblr_mpedewcPbi1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Which is also why I felt guilty here, because I'd guess that about 5 of those exotic pieces were from his house. Oh well.

tumblr_mpedjbT3qD1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedjbT3qD1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedjbT3qD1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedjbT3qD1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedjbT3qD1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedjbT3qD1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

Elise is moving, and made me feel like crap. I did send her a letter yesterday essentially telling her "thanks for not being Muffy." So, there's that.

HolyCheck

Gah posted this in the wrong thread!

right to hell with this.

I need a triforce and samus helmet. I've had that many god damn fortune cookies that I can now memorise what each one is. and I don't cash them in.

willing to trade 15+ nintendo items (what ever i have laying about) for a triforce and a samus helmet.

seriously. GAH. i've bought fortune cookies every single damn day they're available (even two of them now for a week!) and still nothing.

bs000

Aren't there only like four layouts? Chances aren't exactly low if that's the case.

No, it's kinda random. In old games you pretty much had no choice and if you didn't like your layout you had to reset. In NL you get 4 random choices when you start and if you don't like them you can reset for a different set.

zroid

Banned
BOTpk7bCMAIhzOH.jpg:large

My lighthouse was today too!

ok this is great news. I have the same northern outcropping of land by the waterfall there, except for me it's on the east side of town. Knew from the start it'd be the perfect place to put a lighthouse, but I was worried there might not be enough space for it.

Yay!

now I just need a villager to suggest the damn thing...

stolin

Down to my final 9 nine 6 six 5 five fossils.. Gates open for next few hours. Any traders ?

Need
Dinosaur Egg
Tyrannosaur Skull
Ankylosaurid Skull
Pachysaurid Skull
Parasaur Tail
Ammonite
Dinosaur Track
Tyrannosaur Tail
Dimetrodon Tail

To Trade/Give
Ammonite
Fern Fossil 2
Shark Tooth 2
Tyrannosaur Torso
Triceratops Skull
Mammoth Torso
Apatosaurus Skull
Apatosaurus Tail
Dimetrodon Skull
Iguanodon Skull
Sabertooth Skull 2
Pachysaurid Torso
Parasaur Skull
Diplodocus Chest 2
Diplodocus Tail
Plesio Skull 3
Stegosaur Skull
Stegosaur Torso
Ichthyosaurus Skull 2
Styracosaurid Torso
Styracosaurid Tail
Spinosaurus Tail
Megacerops Tail
Archelon Torso 4

colinp

Banned
Gah posted this in the wrong thread!

right to hell with this.

I need a triforce and samus helmet. I've had that many god damn fortune cookies that I can now memorise what each one is. and I don't cash them in.

willing to trade 15+ nintendo items (what ever i have laying about) for a triforce and a samus helmet.

seriously. GAH. i've bought fortune cookies every single damn day they're available (even two of them now for a week!) and still nothing.

I have both and have been playing less than a week! Hah, what do you have to trade for them?

Sorry if I'm slow to respond, not quite free for another hour or so.

Atlantis

I take joy in buying new flowers every day. planting them.

then waiting a few days and running around in circles over them all.

it's the only part of the game i give 0 craps about.

I woke up an hour early for work this morning just to check my flowers.

I need help.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

HolyCheck

I have both and have been playing less than a week! Hah, what do you have to trade for them?

Sorry if I'm slow to respond, not quite free for another hour or so.

No worries :) I'm not free for another hour either.

um not sure off the top of my head but some items: bullet bill, varia suit, varia pants, banans , pikmins, bananas, bananas, banananas, yoshi egg + many more

Down to my final 9 fossils.. Gates open for next few hours. Any traders ?

Need
Ammonite

Dimetrodon Tail

To Trade/Give

Peking Man

Ankylosaurid Tail

Dimetrodon Skull

Parasaur Skull

Stegosaur Torso

Ichthyosaurus Torso

Spinosaurus Tail

I need a lot of your dupes. Would you sell them to me? I have an Ammonite and the Dimetrodon Tail for you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
tumblr_mpdsxsbl6d1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

He kept going on about Hollywood and being a star I expected to receive my name in light.

What I got was
The Statue of Liberty

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Does anyone know the HHA rules for items in a theme (not furniture series), eg teacher or garden? For furniture you seem to need all 11 items for the bonus points, but some of the themes have a lot more items so I'm hoping you don't need all of them in a room for a bonus. Want to make a garden room but it has 17 items in the theme

OK, so, I was on my island, hunting for beetles, when my 3DS light flashed orange twice. So I opened up the Home menu and there was a little beepy sound, but there weren't any notifications or anything. My battery's all full up. What were those orange lights?

Shoogoo

OK, so, I was on my island, hunting for beetles, when my 3DS light flashed orange twice. So I opened up the Home menu and there was a little beepy sound, but there weren't any notifications or anything. My battery's all full up. What were those orange lights?

Friend online.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
You're not doing anything wrong. Only the creator the design can display it. If the owner came to your town, they could display it. One Gaffer put one of his designs on display in my shop. Maybe Nintendo is trying to keep people from attributing others' work as their own?

There is an iPhone app that can 'launder' QR codes though,replacing the original author with your info so you can display them. You need to create one pro design first, then scan that I so it has your info

stolin

Someone on your friends list just came online.

NSA
I think that happens when someone changes their message above their mii in the friends list. Might be wrong though.

one_kill

Anybody have a modern wood chair for cataloging? It's the only piece I'm missing for my modern wood room.

I have Nintendo dupes to give and/or the opportunity to catalog furniture.

colinp

Banned
No worries :) I'm not free for another hour either.

um not sure off the top of my head but some items: bullet bill, varia suit, varia pants, banans , pikmins, bananas, bananas, banananas, yoshi egg + many more

Hmmmmmmmm, not grabbing me much. Have the hero hat, suit & pants by any chance?

HolyCheck

Hmmmmmmmm, not grabbing me much. Have the hero hat, suit & pants by any chance?

fireflower
wii balance boardx2
? block
blue falcon
pipe
mario kart
blue pikmin
virtual boy
yellow pikmin
big bros hat
yoshi egg
mystery fortune

all yours if you want :)
FC is 1719 3211 4483

might have a varia suit and pants too, ill gocheck but if i do theyre urs too.

illdump everything infront of my town tree for you

(dont worry pulga, still got yours!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom