• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

maaan this is why ill never get interesting requests: i like my villagers & cant chase one out

2 jocks, 1 pesmissmistic or whatever and a buncha normals, but they're good folks. it took all i had when margie that elephant said she was gonna move on the 8th & i wished her well...i cant be hitting anyone with tools and being mean. they're bums who don't donate and sleep when im awake/vice versa but they still have feelings

Garland7G

maaan this is why ill never get interesting requests: i like my villagers & cant chase one out

2 jocks, 1 pesmissmistic or whatever and a buncha normals, but they're good folks. it took all i had when margie that elephant said she was gonna move on the 8th & i wished her well...i cant be hitting anyone with tools and being mean. they're bums who don't donate and sleep when im awake/vice versa but they still have feelings

Ha! Just booted Margie she left yesterday and today I built my Café on top of her old spot. No regrets either lol.

My favorite Villager is definitely Cheri followed closely by Rodeo.

tumblr_mpenqeEc1h1swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpenp6BzZF1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I haven't really been uploading any of my pictures, so I'm gonna dump all the ones I had since I began the game. Since I have quite a few, I'll divide it up into 2-3 parts.

YzxNpzj.jpg

My first time using the camera since I completely forgot all about it. Thanks for the quick tutorial, Tank!

pkMhj91.jpg

Winning the Bug-Off, of course.

uuN96cw.jpg

I find it neat how Pascal travels along the edge of the water after you meet him for the day.

EL4m9h9.jpg

Selling a coelacanth for 4x it's original value feels so good. I also invited Drift to my town because he's awesome.

dty26BI.jpg

In the lair of the beast. This is my first time seeing Mr. Resetti walking around. He is a lot... taller than I expected him to be.

fuHtTsS.jpg

I've been catching a lot of these guys in June. This must have been like my 10th on in one day.

YLLuUyw.jpg

Celebrating Graham's birthday! He didn't really like my present, though... maybe I should have gift-wrapped it?

oVlNBxi.jpg

Me playing the Angry Sun.

JIMFWEw.jpg

Seeing Mr. Resetti dance is quite a sight...

nQoJILu.jpg

Darn, he spotted me.

3UHYz2L.jpg

I like how the villagers react to you getting chased by bees. I actually caught this one, barely.

I'll post the rest of the pictures once we get to a new page.

Got disappointed I'd have no decent public works projects to do today. Could do more streetlights and signs, but have 3 lights and just put up a second sign.

Pop in to the town hall, chat with Isabelle... I've only gone and got a bloody perfect town! Suspect having the beautiful ordinance so I don't have to water my MANY flowers helped, and they've stopped saying Pixel is under developed!

So found a nice spot for my flower-clock, and then after that have the town hall remodel... it's all good.

IrishNinja

oh man i felt so boss infiltrating resetti's hideout a few days ago, but spying him dance...there's a new life goal right there

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Whoa! Whats your tactics in making money?

I might need some advices cause all I do is catch bugs and sharks
1. Follow this guide to spawn only expensive beetles at the island and make about 400,000 bells per trip. If you don't want to ravage your island, then play on wi-fi. Doing this spawns a new island, and it won't effect yours personally. To play on wi-fi, you'll need the membership that can be purchased for ~50 medals.
2. Invest it all in The Stalk Market via the turnips that can be purchased from Joan the Boar on Sunday from 6AM to 12PM. You'll find her walking around your town. Her prices range from 90-110 bells per turnip.
3. Follow the Turnip OT and sell your turnips at a generous (and lucky) person's town for upwards of 500 bells per, 5-6x the original cost! The best prices are usually after Tuesday.

Optional: Activate Wealthy Ordinance for 20% more bells when selling at Re-Tail.

I bought 800,000 bells worth of turnips at 90 per, then sold them for 538 each with a 4,800,000 return. Next week I'll be investing ~2,000,000, which will hopefully get me the Millionaire badge.

1. Follow this guide to spawn only expensive beetles at the island and make about 400,000 bells per trip. If you don't want to ravage your island, then play on wi-fi. Doing this spawns a new island, and it won't effect yours personally. To play on wi-fi, you'll need the membership that can be purchased for ~50 medals.
2. Invest it all in The Stalk Market via the turnips that can be purchased from Joan the Boar on Sunday from 6AM to 12PM. You'll find her walking around your town. Her prices range from 90-110 bells per turnip.
3. Follow the Turnip OT and sell your turnips at a generous (and lucky) person's town for upwards of 500 bells per, 5-6x the original cost! The best prices are usually after Tuesday.

Optional: Activate Wealthy Ordinance for 20% more bells when selling at Re-Tail.

I bought 800,000 bells worth of turnips at 90 per, then sold them for 538 each with a 4,800,000 return. Next week I'll be investing ~2,000,000, which will hopefully get me the Millionaire badge.

I am already a member in Tortimer's Club and membership costs 60 medals btw

Thanks for the help. I will definitely follow the guide. Thanks for your time

Museum or Pascal is still a question I am asking myself and I have yet to go fishing for my first scallop
Scallops aren't that hard to catch, especially since they have a unique movement pattern. It goes against my usual behavior too, but I gave the first one to Pascal and then caught another one a few minutes later to give to the museum.

Khaz

Museum or Pascal is still a question I am asking myself and I have yet to go fishing for my first scallop

I shooed him on my first scallop to keep it for the museum, he came back for my second scallop two minutes later :) So don't worry, you won't miss a daily opportunity.

Chaos17

It's something that's hard to get used to I think. If you want something in other games, you usually play 3-4 hours to get it. Here, sometimes, its not really you - its that you need to wait 3-4 real life days.

Right now, I'm kinda stuck. I don't really have anything to do. I'm waiting for my town to reach 10 days so I can expand some shops, collect fossils, etc but I have enough money where hunting bugs isn't important, and I'm not sure what to do.

Anyone up for some tours on Club Tortimer?
Yeah, the first week is more for unlocking the island and start gathering some money by farming bugs on the island at night. So with this money, you will be able to buy every single items at each stores each days until day upgrade (wich speed up lot of things than bying just the items you like).

So after like 2 weeks, you will have new upgraded stores opening up but yeah the main gameplay of the game each day is kinda maintening your town.

Things will get more interesting when you will unlock the QR machine by talking to Sable each day. When you will unlock it you will be able to start plaining how you want to "arrange" your town.

MicH

Trading time once again :D I am so close to complete ly fossil collection :eek:

I have the following fortune cookie items:

Triple Red Shells
Mario Kart
Bad Bro's Stache

I would like either Starman / S.S. Dolphin / Mario flooring / wallpaper

We can also trade Nintendo items for fossils.

I have the following extra fossils:

Ichthyo skull
T-rex torso
Spino skull
Ptera skull
Apato skull
Plesio skull
Iguanodon torso
Raptor torso

I need the following fossils:

Megacerops skull
Ptera right wing
Diplo tail

Please PM me if you wish to trade :D

Shahadan

You know those moments where you can't sleep well because a single thought or dream keep coming in your head over and over again? With that annoying feeling when you wake up for the fourth time in a hour?
Happened to me last night.

Yeah. Damn right. Turnip prices.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
You know those moments where you can't sleep well because a single thought or dream keep coming in your head over and over again? With that annoying feeling when you wake up for the fourth time in a hour?
Happened to me last night.

Yeah. Damn right. Turnip prices.

lmao~ oh dear.

i had a funny moment today where i was just BORED.

what to do? I DONT KNOW. even went to play another game... but no.. napped instead.. now here i am catching bugs. i need to expand my museum floor! ive just invested in 10+ display cases for my top floor, gonna have lots of heads.

IrishNinja

tumblr_mpepn6JTV41sxpghko1_400.jpg

OH GOD YES WE DO

so happy

damn, man - congrats! i got so much swimming ahead of me before this happens, haha

Sad face, todays request for me was a rubbish Brick Bridge. I'm not tearing down my bridges just to replace them with an even uglier version. That's now 0 decent requests out of 11 total.

honestly right now i'd demolish a cobblestone & kinda happily put up a bridge one just for something different

last two "!"'s i got were stuff like hey who do you think is the strongest in this village and let's take a quiz with no results mr mayor

i always hook pascal up, but one of the days when you're out there swimming & hoping to trigger a public request, you'll get lucky and catch a 2nd one. you know, after like a dozen of them outrace you diving & cheat by moving out of bounds and shit

So I just got a Café request.

Cannot contain my feels.

this morning i saw the museum upgrade, so i think that means a week till this happens! hype...congrats tho

speaking of said museum upgrade: exhibit 1 is of course going to be about the horrors of gyroids, does anyone have a QR code for a good banner?

So I started off the day by going to the campsite, which was being occupied by an old friend from Wild World:
tumblr_mpeq0q7Hua1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeq24FCOv1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Naturally, I asked her to move to town, but she wouldn't do it unless I won a game of Charades.
tumblr_mpeqgsbpm71svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeqier0Kz1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Later on, we had the usual ceremony to commemorate the Police Station's opening:
tumblr_mpeq77EYhs1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeq4gyeL21svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Over on Main Street, it looks like Shampoodle's is coming to town, and the Museum finally had the Silver Net in stock.
tumblr_mpeq98JnuP1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeqb3PvzS1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

In the afternoon, I paid a visit to Dr. Shrunk to get another Emote, which I quickly tested out:
tumblr_mpeqex1NWE1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

I talked with Pete for a bit:
tumblr_mpeqjx5E141svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeqlcHdSR1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeqmmtoNb1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

DJ KK was back again tonight, for Famicom night, since he was playing some chiptune sounds to his signature beat:
tumblr_mpeqnuMFcT1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

And Isabelle had some surprising news when I went to check the Citizen Satisfaction!
tumblr_mpeqraMaIL1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeqsn3K3h1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpequiS6RN1svmlb5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpeqvurCzV1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeqxuAUyZ1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

Then again, I should have expected this development, since this plant appeared in my town this morning:
tumblr_mpeqzrnfOe1svmlb5o1_400.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
didn't realise you had to pay for museum space. Does that mean that only your save can display things? We have three saves on our 3DS so if the rooms are locked to the person paying for them I'll have to be careful.

IrishNinja

man i got QR codes for Ryo's Shenmue jacket & Vyse's SOA one, but cant find a jacket for sale at mable's to put em on...how do you do this again

one_kill

Modern wood chair anyone? Just need to catalog it. I wouldn't mind waiting for you to order one though if you've got it in your catalog.

I'll dump a whole heap of Nintendo products for it.

Modern wood chair anyone? Just need to catalog it. I wouldn't mind waiting for you to order one though if you've got it in your catalog.

I'll dump a whole heap of Nintendo products for it.

I really want the full set of modern wood but I don't think I have a chair I have couch and stool

Anyone willing to trade fossils? I'm looking for:

amber
tricera torso
pachy head
stego head
archelon head
ankylo tail
dimetrodon torso
diplo *thing between chest and tail*

I currently have:

ptera skull
megacero tail
trilobite
stego tail
archaeopteryx
styraco torso

Contact me here or PM me if you want to trade.

ramyeon

There was a poster here who had all of it. I think it was Linius. I would've asked him for it, but he's on a trip or something with his dad.
Anyway, shoot me a PM. I'll let you catalog it.
Do you think I could catalogue it too? Been looking out for it all but all I've managed to get is the flooring.

one_kill

Do you think I could catalogue it too? Been looking out for it all but all I've managed to get is the flooring.
Sure thing dude! Gotta spread the AC love.

Can't do it tonight since I'm trying to catch up on work, but I can spare time tomorrow to tear my modern wood room down :D

beta_fuse

Ok so I can't seem to figure out how to use my second created villager for patterns. I already have 10 Pro Patterns that I'm using for my town and home so this second character was meant to free up some space for more but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer my pro design. The Able Sisters won't let me put up a Pro Design on display so that I can just steal it from there. Do I really have to wait 10 days to be able to use the QR machine? Or am I blind and missing a more obvious, easier solution?

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
If anyone is up for trading some Nintendo items, here's my need and got to trade lists:

NEED
Hero's Tunic
Hero's Pants
Wii Balance Board
Varia Suit Pants
Triple Bananas

GOT TO TRADE (thanks to my friend Jim who dumped all his crap on my lawn :p)
green shell x 2
bill blaster x 2
Fi mask x 2
block floor
triforce
virtual boy x 2
pikmin
yellow pikmin hat
block
big bro moostacio
yoshi egg
Super Star

Looking for the following fossils as well

sabretooth torso
achelon skull
pteranodon skull
ankylo tail
apato skull
diplo tail
dime skull

If anyone has an extra scorpion, I'll take that too since I've only ever seen one and he killed himself running into the cafe wall. :p I can also pay straight bell cash if that's whatcha want instead of Nintendo stuff. PM if interested. No Katie dumping, please.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ok so I can't seem to figure out how to use my second created villager for patterns. I already have 10 Pro Patterns that I'm using for my town and home so this second character was meant to free up some space for more but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer my pro design. The Able Sisters won't let me put up a Pro Design on display so that I can just steal it from there. Do I really have to wait 10 days to be able to use the QR machine? Or am I blind and missing a more obvious, easier solution?

If this is for the town I'm assume you are talking about placing them on the ground. Why are you using pro designs for that?

Hey guys... you are supposed to bury the saplings you buy, right? Like, you dig a hole, select bury, then the sapling is planted.

I'm asking this because something weird just happened.

Looking for the following fossils as well

sabretooth torso
achelon skull
pteranodon skull
ankylo tail
apato skull
diplo tail
dime skull

If anyone has an extra scorpion, I'll take that too since I've only ever seen one and he killed himself running into the cafe wall. :p I can also pay straight bell cash if that's whatcha want instead of Nintendo stuff. PM if interested. No Katie dumping, please.

I have a ptera skull. Do you have any fossils to trade?

Also, you can't trade bugs/fish.

beta_fuse

If this is for the town I'm assume you are talking about placing them on the ground. Why are you using pro designs for that?

Ok maybe they aren't pro designs I only assumed they were because I was able to save them in my pattern designs at the Able Sisters, HOWEVER, I got them all from QR codes and I can't put the design up for display.

Oh FFS, my turnip prices are stuck in a decreasing pattern for the third week in a row. I've lost money every single week so far :(

What have I done to anger the gods of Animal Crossing?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ok maybe they aren't pro designs I only assumed they were because I was able to save them in my pattern designs at the Able Sisters, HOWEVER, I got them all from QR codes and I can't put the design up for display.
Oh yeah, if you haven't designed them yourself you can't display the apparently. Looks like you'll just have to unlock the QR machine with the alt account.

Oh FFS, my turnip prices are stuck in a decreasing pattern for the third week in a row. I've lost money every single week so far :(

What have I done to anger the gods of Animal Crossing?
You should follow [thread=595431]this thread[/thread] and sell in someone else's town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom