• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinp

Banned
fireflower
wii balance boardx2
? block
blue falcon
pipe
mario kart
blue pikmin
virtual boy
yellow pikmin
big bros hat
yoshi egg
mystery fortune

all yours if you want :)
FC is 1719 3211 4483

might have a varia suit and pants too, ill gocheck but if i do theyre urs too.

illdump everything infront of my town tree for you

(dont worry pulga, still got yours!)

Hmmm, I'll pass, thank you though! I don't even have room for all that stuff yet..

one_kill

all yours if you want :)
FC is 1719 3211 4483

might have a varia suit and pants too, ill gocheck but if i do theyre urs too.

illdump everything infront of my town tree for you

(dont worry pulga, still got yours!)
Can I stop by again HolyCheck? Would like the Blue Pikmin and the pipe :D

Also, for anyone going to HolyCheck's village, check out his house. It's filled with awesome stuff.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
no worries!

anyone else want it (ALL OF IT) or i'm throwing it in the trash lol

edit: opening gate now!

I'd gladly take some off your hands. :eek:

Edit: Thanks!

d+pad

BOToiEBCcAAxmSv.jpg

Opening ceremony for the Lighthouse in the pouring rain.

The rest of today was spent being annoyed that I have all these shitty villagers and Wolfgang is in my campsite today. Dammit.

You ... you don't like Barold? He's become a favorite of mine :)

ramyeon

You ... you don't like Barold? He's become a favorite of mine :)
Barold's cool, I'm mostly talking about Muffy who didn't even show up for the lighthouse. And Samson just moved in yesterday but he's a jock like Genji so says pretty much the same stuff :/ Gruff is pretty ordinary too.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Some more exciting adventures from Diggeh in Shindig!

OUChqbu.jpg

How many gigs could K.K. dig if K.K. digs gigs for Diggeh in Shindig?

NbBBfvM.jpg

Shindig! Get equipped with Mega Pavement and Warp Tiles!

3Ncaphs.jpg

Bob asks the hard-hitting questions in life.

INr8Ur8.jpg

Keep ‘em coming guys! You’re always welcome to visit Shindig! (5400-2152-6149)

L8fAW7U.jpg

Whoops, how did my lovely Juniper get here? I am not good with computer.

cWHUhT8.jpg

More adventures with Marley in Kitewind! Gotta love contrasting colors!

53Ir9zZ.jpg

No Batman joke can truly convey the horrors that lurk within Pietro’s house.

EBuLfKi.jpg

Yeah, Snake. It’s called a front door.

6zkJpES.jpg

The inauguration of Eau de Café™!

bOJ9HRu.jpg

…That’s a private matter, Pascal.

Mx8M36c.jpg

NO GULLIVER YOUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE

HBXFtqm.jpg

NO MOTT NO HELP STRANGER DANGER

tQsQugT.jpg

A fun Shindig shindig with Thomas from Holodrum and Marco from Aspertia! We got snacks. Many snacks.

fZiPTJj.jpg

Marco and Thomas experience the Balloonatics™ exhibit. It does not end well.

q8CdnPK.jpg

The Gyroidberg™ exhibit was somehow less scary than Balloonatics™.

7ZRpwPT.jpg

Marley joins the shindig! We relieve nervous tensions from Balloonatics™ and Gyroidberg™ in the relaxing Comfytown™ exhibit.

Atlantis

Barold's cool, I'm mostly talking about Muffy who didn't even show up for the lighthouse. And Samson just moved in yesterday but he's a jock like Genji so says pretty much the same stuff :/ Gruff is pretty ordinary too.

Not many Muffy fans in this thread! I've actually grown quite fond of her.

IrishNinja

^i wanna say taht's from the streetpass mini-game DLC recently?

either way i'm not a social gamer much but ACNL has been my most social venture and GAF has made it super awesome, like where dudes like wolfe and moblin and co have made me wanna earn rare shit just to share it - i may be drunk on cheap whiskey here but i just wanted ya'll to know how rare an experience this is: i havne't played AC since my GC days where i lived with a few japanese students who made it cool, and now i'm here stayin up late and grinding to be a part of something. i didn't even get like this with GAF minecraft, and that community was crazy...just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved. i hope i start catching silver tools and useful catalog stuff to pay it forward the way some of ya'll did with turnip sales & knowledge when i needed it, haha

DatDude

Banned
GAF I was wondering, in this game, is it possible to play mini games with your follow neighbors?

I always envisioned being able to play a game of soccer, or basketball...maybe a sprinting race type of mini game where you race around your town.

Or a fishing competition, like who can catch the most valuable fish in a set period of time...you know just stuff that makes you interact more with your neighbors?

Do they have that kind of stuff?

Gvaz

Banned
tumblr_mpekctUCBi1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

Strip clubs and dollar bills
I still got more money
Patron shots can I get a refill?
I still got more money
Strippers goin' up and down that pole
And I still got more money
Four o'clock and we ain't going home
Cause I still got more money
Money make the world go round
I still got more money
Bands make your girl go down
I still got more money
Lot more where that came from
I still got more money
The look in yo eyes I know you want some
I still got more money

kubus

Which minigame gives it specifically? And it's obtainable on the 3ds I assume?
It doesn't matter which minigame. You collect tickets in the minigames for doing stuff (kinda like trophies/achievements) and these tickets can be traded in for hats/outfits in the Ticket Shop. The shop has four items on sale and it rotates every day. Though I'm not sure if the items on sale are the same for everyone or if it's randomly chosen per 3DS. I bought the Isabelle hat 2 weeks ago I think.

So if you want it you could get any of the streetpass minigames and wait for it to popup in the store. Each item costs 1 ticket afaik. The minigames are a lot of fun too :)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
It doesn't matter which minigame. You collect tickets in the minigames for doing stuff (kinda like trophies/achievements) and these tickets can be traded in for hats/outfits in the Ticket Shop. The shop has four items on sale and it rotates every day. Though I'm not sure if the items on sale are the same for everyone or if it's randomly chosen per 3DS. I bought the Isabelle hat 2 weeks ago I think.

So if you want it you could get any of the streetpass minigames and wait for it to popup in the store. Each item costs 1 ticket afaik. The minigames are a lot of fun too :)
Ticket shop? Does that come with the new paid streetpass games? Haven't checked in a while but don't remember seeing anything like that before.

Pikma

Banned
Guys, this game's so big so packed with content, when I see your screenshots I feel like if we were playing completely different games. Loving it<3

ramyeon

Is there anyone with a complete or near complete Modern Wood set that would be willing to let me catalogue it? I've been waiting for it to show up but so far only managed to get the flooring.

tumblr_mpekctUCBi1qzrwpzo1_400.jpg

Strip clubs and dollar bills
I still got more money
Patron shots can I get a refill?
I still got more money
Strippers goin' up and down that pole
And I still got more money
Four o'clock and we ain't going home
Cause I still got more money
Money make the world go round
I still got more money
Bands make your girl go down
I still got more money
Lot more where that came from
I still got more money
The look in yo eyes I know you want some
I still got more money

Whoa! Whats your tactics in making money?

I might need some advices cause all I do is catch bugs and sharks

Socreges

Banned
Whoa! Whats your tactics in making money?

I might need some advices cause all I do is catch bugs and sharks
There's really only one way (generally speaking) to make that much money:

1) Spend a shitload of time catching bugs on the island
2) Sell bugs for bells
3) Buy tons of turnips on Sunday
4) Keep an eye out for high turnip buying price
5) PROFIT

I don't have the patience or the time to beetle farm for that long. I like the pace I'm going at.

ramyeon

BOUWhMnCYAA2dat.jpg

I was trying to choose between this and the Sphinx to build. This seemed to fit the village a bit better. Hope it looks okay, it sucks how you have to build stuff so far from the cliff. This was the closest I could get it to go.

BOUWqUUCEAECHA3.jpg

Lighthouse at night time is awesome.

There's really only one way (generally speaking) to make that much money:

1) Spend a shitload of time catching bugs on the island
2) Sell bugs for bells
3) Buy tons of turnips on Sunday
4) Keep an eye out for high turnip buying price
5) PROFIT

I don't have the patience or the time to beetle farm for that long. I like the pace I'm going at.

Thats what I usually do. Spent about 2 hours in the island. Havent got in the Turnips world yet. From where can I buy them?

Forkball

was it rick? if so he's from nintendo or something

Yeah it was him. I thought it was a GAFfer cause I visited one who almost had the exact same outfit. I really wish they would let us send our houses out over Spotpass, though maybe that might make getting items too easy. Maybe you could only get one per week or something to balance it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I cut down some trees and such on my Island, not thinking it'd be permanent..

Does it ever "reset"?
As permanent as Two Pints on BBC3. Luckily you can nick fruit and flowers from the tour games and just replant them.

Garland7G

Been trying to get some villagers to move out

tumblr_mpems7Pr3X1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

nothing personal beardo, I already have 2 bears in town and don't want a third, I guess its animal racism.

tumblr_mpemr02h9a1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Its not me its you.

tumblr_mpempiIChZ1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Bill was ok at first, but Samson moved in and I don't want 2 jock types in town.

tumblr_mpemo4rMUb1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

I honestly feel like the town bully. Like they all put on fake smiles when I walk up.

GAF I was wondering, in this game, is it possible to play mini games with your follow neighbors?

I always envisioned being able to play a game of soccer, or basketball...maybe a sprinting race type of mini game where you race around your town.

Or a fishing competition, like who can catch the most valuable fish in a set period of time...you know just stuff that makes you interact more with your neighbors?

Do they have that kind of stuff?
If you mean with your villagers, they'll sometimes ask you to play a game of hide-and-seek with you. Don't know if they ever do anything else like that--that's the only minigame type thing I've gotten from them so far.

And yeah, there are both bug-catching contests and fishing tournaments in the game:
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/bug-off/
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/fishing-tourney/

EDIT: Missed this:
Thats what I usually do. Spent about 2 hours in the island. Havent got in the Turnips world yet. From where can I buy them?
A boar named Joan will be wandering around your village between 6 AM and noon on Sundays who will sell them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom