• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Per Liquefy's guide on gamefaqs:
To annoy villagers (reduce friendship):

1) Push them around for five seconds (or until they get angry).
2) Hit them three times with the Blip Blop Hammer.
3) Accept their request, then fail or refuse to fulfill it.
4) Give them garbage as a present on their birthday.
5) When they ask for "delicious" fruit, give them "worm-eaten" fruit instead.

So lighting fire to their house is out of the question?

Can repeating the action in succession hurt them more or does it not matter? I.e Can I push Angus around for 5-6 minutes, him getting angry every 5 seconds to reduce it further or once he's angry, thats it?

Can repeating the action in succession hurt them more or does it not matter? I.e Can I push Angus around for 5-6 minutes, him getting angry every 5 seconds to reduce it further or once he's angry, thats it?

I'm not sure, sorry. :/

My only "evidence" that those things work is that I've done them several times to Beardo over several days since he moved in and he *hates* me.

What is considered a lazy villager?

I have read the wiki about this type but really I feel every type is LAZY they all will stand right next to a fruit tree and ask you to get them fruit and the kicker is when they say any fruit will do... I've seen you shake trees dammit get it yourself!

Tnetennba

Can I have them? I won't wear it, I want to put them on display. I can offer bells.

Sure thing. I'll have my gates open for the next few hours while I'm playing something else, so I'll leave them just outside the train station for you. Don't worry about the bells.

3394-3992-4890

Unicorn

List of Customizable Furniture: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/list-of-custom-furniture/

You're looking for ones that mention design in the far right column.

There aren't any because there isn't a US-only version of the game. Hence no Canada Day celebrations this week either. We share our NA localization with our neighbors.

The rain doesn't affect it. Redd visited my town in the rain. No glitch either. Just a bit of bad luck. I've been playing since the US launch and he's only come once. He'll show up. In the meantime, sometimes villagers will give/sell you art. And occasionally people here will advertise that Redd is in their town and you can visit them.
This is some bullshit. Why not include both? GC had 4th of July. This makes me legitimately upset.

zroid

Banned
I have read the wiki about this type but really I feel every type is LAZY they all will stand right next to a fruit tree and ask you to get them fruit and the kicker is when they say any fruit will do... I've seen you shake trees dammit get it yourself!

Hey come on now, what about that awesome tie-dyed shirt they'll give you for your effort? ;)

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Sure thing. I'll have my gates open for the next few hours while I'm playing something else, so I'll leave them just outside the train station for you. Don't worry about the bells.

3394-3992-4890

Thank you!

3308-5473-2767

UberTag

I have a new quest today.
I would like to exchange/offer DLC-exclusive items in exchange for OTHER DLC-exclusive items.

Namely the Stump Stool. I believe any of the other DLC-exclusive items can't be reordered from the catalog so I'm not expecting anyone to trade those away.

I have all of the following to offer in exchange...

Aurora Screen
Cat Tower
Cherry-Blossom Clock
Kagamimochi
Leaf Bed
Palm-Tree Lamp
Raccoon Wall Clock
Rainbow Screen
Sprout Table
Sunrise Lamp

Per Liquefy's guide on gamefaqs:
To annoy villagers (reduce friendship):

1) Push them around for five seconds (or until they get angry).
2) Hit them three times with the Blip Blop Hammer.
3) Accept their request, then fail or refuse to fulfill it.
4) Give them garbage as a present on their birthday.
5) When they ask for "delicious" fruit, give them "worm-eaten" fruit instead.

What about refusing before accepting their request? Because some times they ask you some impossible idiocy or a valuable object for a shitty shirt and im clearly not going to accept it, but it would be horrible game design if they also annoy them for not accepting them.

Hey how come Gracie is Male in Japan but Female in other regions?

all the animal seem to cross-dress without issue what is the big fuss about Gracie's gender?

What about refusing before accepting their request? Because some times they ask you some impossible idiocy or a valuable object for a shitty shirt and im clearly not going to accept it, but it would be horrible game design if they also annoy them for not accepting them.

I'm almost certain refusing their request in the first place causes no change. I remember in the older games I would just keep refusing stuff in order to get the requests/conversations I wanted, and they never seemed to get annoyed.

Berordn

I think it's the same with Sahara.

My personal theory is that the metrosexual style they were going for didn't really translate very clearly to the original art style, so since he already looked like one and had a high pitched voice they just made him into a her in the west.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Man I'm looking at some of these JP QR code designs, tempted to retexture my entire town.

road0050.jpg

%E7%B5%84%E3%81%BF%E5%90%88%E3%82%8F%E3%81%9B%E3%82%8B%E3%81%A8%E3%81%93%E3%81%86%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A%E3%81%BE%E3%81%99.jpg

3uW6u.jpg

DQshinden02.jpg

Chaos17

I've read many people who bullied non stop their villagers t make them leave but it didn't worked and instead its the villagers that they liked who wanted to leave.
Ex : http://kotaku.com/the-maddening-quest-to-get-my-animal-crossing-villagers-651207527
Also, that's nothing. I have three penguins in my town(Tex, Puck, and Hopper). All three dudes. I haven't tried to kick them out. I have had one villager, a villager I liked mind you, move out yesterday.

My guess is even if you bully them the game think that those villagers interest you and so you're neglecting others villagers meaning that they don't interest you that much.

So some people choose to ignore them and it seems to have worked far more better.

Roto13

I'm hoping there's a secret rule that says people will move away if they see you bullying some poor defenseless sheep because you want to build a bridge where their house is or some other dumbass reason.

Stat!

Damn Tripskylark. That's insane!

I feel "rich" with 2.5 million bells (though I haven't paid off all my home loans still.

Thanks Chaos117 for the tip. I don't know what to do but I have so many villagers I want out at this point.

Also, Cyrus just woke up today. And Sable talked to me for the first time (but didn't give me the QR Machine).

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mpf4f1hSyq1s3c1kao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpdyalo8D21s3c1kao1_400.png

Not sure what to do now..I went a little bit overboard.

If you want to donate a few mill, I don't mind setting up a charity. Just sayin'.

Also, anyone happen to have a white cap and aviators? I've been searching for some decent headware, but I'm stuck in a loop of feminine products.

tripskylark

Neo Member
I accidentally sold one of the bonuses you get from the Post Office when I was selling haul at Re-Tail...are you able to ever get it back?

ah hahahaha damnit

Chaos17

Damn Tripskylark. That's insane!

I feel "rich" with 2.5 million bells (though I haven't paid off all my home loans still.

Thanks Chaos117 for the tip. I don't know what to do but I have so many villagers I want out at this point.

Also, Cyrus just woke up today. And Sable talked to me for the first time (but didn't give me the QR Machine).
If you still don't have 10 villagers, I would suggest you to build a campsite.
It will help you "filter" new villagers and choose who you want or not.

I've been stockpiling pitfalls to try to get Annalisa to move out. I got my 10th, Phil from the Campsite but I really didn't like Annalisa at all, so I really want her out.

Hitting her with the net, trapping her in 1x1 prisons and not speaking to her has only made her visit my museum more, preventing me from putting her into pitfalls.

I'm having a more difficult time trying to get people to move away than I am actually paying off my entire home to Nook. I literally have one more expansion and I'm done now.

Roto13

mmm, no, not the DLC items.

The ones you get for saving bells in your bank account. I sold my box of tissues hahaha

Withdraw a million bells

Leave it on the ground somewhere

Start a new character

Have them pick the bells up and deposit them in their own bank account

Wait a day

UberTag

One of the DLC items? Check your catalog if so.
Post office stuff can be recovered when you have the amount of bells tripskylark has.
Unless post office stuff is mayor-specific.

I would assume he could just dump his money, create an alternate character, have that character deposit all of the bells in their account, wait for the post office reward to arrive in the mail and then dump the bells and the post office reward back on the ground for his mayor character to collect.

Presto. Post office stuff recovered. (It's not reorderable in the catalog so this is the only way I can think of to go about getting it back.)

Stat!

If you still don't have 10 villagers, I would suggest you to build a campsite.
It will help you "filter" new villagers and choose who you want or not.

I did but a couple moved in while I was building it (Diva,Curlos = both terrible).

Will any new villagers pass that "filter" without my say?

Spyroflame, wait, villagers will leave with pitfalls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom