• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
I don't think I've ever recognized a piece played on an instrument, but it's pretty obvious they are actual compositions. :p

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
For trade:
BOV_WJHCEAAY7_k.jpg:large

(Not pictured: another Majora's Mask and Blue Falcon)

Shoot an offer through pm; doesn't need to be other Nintendo items.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Hey everyone - still trying to find a town I can hop in to grab other fruits besides Oranges. Anyone able to help a newbie out? Also, if you have an axe, that would be superb. I have an extra Yellow Pikmin hat? That's about it...

FC is in profile. Let me know if you add me.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Anyone have stalk market prices over 98 bells today? I got hit with the declining pattern this week. At 58 bells now :\

If anyone would be willing to exchange FCs and open their town to me, I'll give you a cut of my profits or the fortune cookie Nintendo item of their choice provided I have it. Thanks!

pending visit

Rocwell

Some pics from this morning:

tumblr_mpf8e28KIC1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Biskit's moving out, someone came over to sweet talk him yesterday and it seems to have had an effect.

tumblr_mpf8bg9idh1swmtwro1_400.jpg

And Nate's moving in. Death Row Records references coming soon to my town.

tumblr_mpf8gs85sb1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpf9feH7lO1swmtwro1_400.jpg

I finally got my villagers to change their clothes... buck was wearing the same 8-ball shirt he had when he moved in until today. Now he's wearing the awesome baseball shirt I sent him! O'hare was wearing this jagged shirt that a few other villagers were wearing but I got him to change into the preppy shirt this morning too! I sent some clothes to a few other villagers too but I haven't seen if they've changed yet...

tumblr_mpf88ndSym1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Yeah right, I bet it's a baggie of Maui Wowie.

And lastly a nugget of wisdom from Pascal:
tumblr_mpf86kf8dU1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Chopper

The majority of my trees grew to fruition today, so my town is looking pretty good, in my humble opinion.

If anyone wants to check it out, my dream address is 7400 2258 8806.

Any feedback would be gratefully received!

As you guys may know, I have Muffy in my town. And if anyone else has her in their towns, you are all perfectly aware of how awful she is.

It all started back when she very rudely moved in right next door to me...

3vb4rqd.jpg

Wow, what is with her room? What is with her FACE!? I hate her already. She was a blight to my otherwise perfect town (it's true! Ask the secretary at the mayor's office).

6E8d53S.jpg

She even stomped into Re-Tail all angry-like. She didn't even buy anything, that little cheapskate. I decided that I will do everything in my power to get her out of this town as quickly as possible.

bGwuvnf.jpg

So pitfall...

NwoXHAl.jpg

...after pitfall...

fyZtyTr.jpg

...after pitfall, and she still remained.

VE2JWUX.jpg

Not even making her temporarily deaf...

twbMKl5.jpg

...or sicking bees on her got her to budge.

usRwOzq.jpg

Although depressed, she remained resolute to stay here. I decided to take drastic measures...

gXtck0I.jpg

"If I kill her behind this construction site," I thought, "no one would ever know..."

Unfortunately, every time I brought the axe close enough to her, it instead initiated a conversation. I thought all hope was lost... until today.

3nkSd6H.jpg

Could it be!? Would the nightmare finally end?

f1VjsA5.jpg

Another source saying she'll be gone soon. But I had to find out from the person herself, as painful as it is.

dG4U8au.jpg

YES! It's all true! She'll finally be gone forever!

AM9lHdx.jpg

Oh, now don't you dare insult my beautiful town, you cretin.

xVevhF3.jpg

Yeah, I usually get you with my butterfly net or hammer. Every time I see you.

AmD3Fw6.jpg

"Who are you?" was my response. I wanna forget about her forever.

TpUFLuJ.jpg

I'm sorry, are my tears of joy upsetting you?

X3cZTw1.jpg

No, you are outlawed from my town. Don't ever return.

Lf0UzpV.jpg

And thus ends the tyranny of Muffy. How appropriate that something like this would happen on Independence Day. I'll finally be free from her!

(By the way, you may notice it was raining in each of these photos. These were mostly taken on different days. The weather has been THAT bad for me.)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hey everyone - still trying to find a town I can hop in to grab other fruits besides Oranges. Anyone able to help a newbie out? Also, if you have an axe, that would be superb. I have an extra Yellow Pikmin hat? That's about it...

FC is in profile. Let me know if you add me.

Already added you and had fruits ready before. Can do again in 30 mins.

Have apples, oranges, peaches, bananas, lemons,cherries, lychees. you're welcome to one of each. Might have pears if they've grown.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Already added you and had fruits ready before. Can do again in 30 mins.

Have apples, oranges, peaches, bananas, lemons,cherries, lychees. you're welcome to one of each. Might have pears if they've grown.

Let me know when you're open. Chopper hooked me up with pears, cherries, apples, and persimmons. I could use the rest, though!

Wow, so much hate for Muffy. Full disclosure, I've never encountered that character before but I'm not sure I understand the universal hatred for her. At least she looks mildly more interesting than the dull as dishwater sheep in my town (Timbra) or particularly the bear I've got that has literally no personality whatsoever (Charlise).

Wow, so much hate for Muffy. Full disclosure, I've never encountered that character before but I'm not sure I understand the universal hatred for her. At least she looks mildly more interesting than the dull as dishwater sheep in my town (Timbra) or particularly the bear I've got that has literally no personality whatsoever (Charlise).

I'd rather take an odd-looking villager with an unpleasant personality over any number of the boring villagers I've got.

Mairu

After finding out that public works requests are related to personality types, I've made it my mission to drive some villagers out of town. No one's requested anything for me to build in a long time, and no one's requested anything interesting at all.. as opposed to a friend who didn't pick up the game until a week and a half ago and already has a police station and lighthouse!

Timbra is my current target for elimination.

Theandrin

The majority of my trees grew to fruition today, so my town is looking pretty good, in my humble opinion.

If anyone wants to check it out, my dream address is 7400 2258 8806.

Any feedback would be gratefully received!

I stopped by. You've got a nice looking town. I can tell you have spent quite a bit of time putting all those tress in order and your flower beds. Nice looking house too!

I'd love to be to able to actually stop by and grab a few persimmons from you if possible.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Many many thanks mrklaw. I needed an extra ax and a slingshot. I saw a floating present today that I couldn't get. :(

I wish I had more to give, but that extra Yellow Pikmin hat should help a little!

UberTag

If anyone happens to see a Balloon Chest they don't need floating through the air today, please let me know.
My balloon gods keep mocking me.

I'd rather take an odd-looking villager with an unpleasant personality over any number of the boring villagers I've got.

i love muffy, i actually reset to get her into my town :3

You people are all insane. INSANE!

Attention GAF: There is a dick among us. Yesterday I let some people from here into my town for trading and one of them picked my perfect pear tree and then cut it down. Given that I let multiple people from here in, I don't exactly have a clear suspect. Just be careful who you let into your town from this thread.

Novocaine

Still on the hunt for as many Metroid's (not the clothes set) as I can get, I can offer any of the stuff below;

Arwing
Big Bro's Moustache
Bad Bro's Stache
Blue Pikmin Hat
Hero's Pants

Add me (1048-8883-5218) and PM me if you are interested in a swap.

Fuck. Back down to 75 bells today. I think I have a random pattern.

Does anyone have a piece of art or Redd in their town for me to buy for any price? I am desperate to start my museum shop.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Become friends with them; eventually you will get their photo.

I know for NPCs there were certain objects to give them and they would give you their picture. Tom Nook I think wanted a safe that you could buy from Redd (or vice versa I forget), and KK Slider wanted a Country Guitar.

Ahh neat. I guess it's hard to 100% the game if you plan on getting every photo lol

With that said, the NPCs will auto-ask you if you have the item in your inventory?

grumpy

Can anyone let me into their town to sell my apples?
4596 9473 4020

edit:goes without saying that your town's fruit must not be apples and that re-tail is open :p
edit2:i'll pay you 5000 bells if you make it quick. need to leave for work soon :p

Dirtdog07

Neo Member
Can anyone let me into their town to sell my apples?
4596 9473 4020

edit:goes without saying that your town's fruit must not be apples and that re-tail is open :p
edit2:i'll pay you 5000 bells if you make it quick. need to leave for work soon :p

I'll open mine. Can you do the same for me?

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
WOO! Finished out my Nintendo items! Going out for a 4th of July BBQ but tomorrow I'll see the doubles I have left over and if someone wants 'em, shoot the FC over and take 'em gratis or maybe you gots a fossil I may need.

Sucky there seems to be an item limit in some rooms. I have floor space in my home's back room but it says I can;t fit anything else in there so I had to move some of the big items out to the basement.

Roto13

Nobody moved out of my town, and I haven't recruited anyone from the campsite, and I have 9 villagers, but someone new is moving in. What's up with that?

Chopper

I stopped by. You've got a nice looking town. I can tell you have spent quite a bit of time putting all those tress in order and your flower beds. Nice looking house too!

I'd love to be to able to actually stop by and grab a few persimmons from you if possible.
Thanks man. You're right. I spent aaaaages working out where all my trees and flowers could go. My intention is to create routes that allow people to run freely without restricting them to tight pattern-based paths. I'd rather create natural pathways than lay down patterns. Did you find it "hard" to run through flowers? There are a still a few unprotected flowerbeds whilst I fine-tune, but them aside, that is my intention.

And you are welcome to pick up persimmon an time. Except now. I'm working. Will chuck you a pm when I'm done.

Attention GAF: There is a dick among us. Yesterday I let some people from here into my town for trading and one of them picked my perfect pear tree and then cut it down. Given that I let multiple people from here in, I don't exactly have a clear suspect. Just be careful who you let into your town from this thread.
Sad to hear, but I suppose it is to be expected of any community. Let me know if you need any perfect pears to replace the tree you lost, I think I've got 2 trees left in my town.

Megatron

My fossil hunt is nearing a conclusion.

Need:
Ankylo Torso
Fern Fossil
Icthy Torso

Have:
Megacero Tail
Megacero Torso x2
Apato Tail
Peking Man
Plesio Skull
Plesio Neck
Spino Torso
Icthyo skull
Iguanadon tail
Iguanadon skull
Dinosaur egg
TRex Tail
Archelon Torso
Trilobite
Corpolite

Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Insaniac

Can't say really if someone will avoid the campsite and just move directly in your town because I just recently build it and had my first visitor : Marshal. Who gave me some furnitures after I played 2 mini games with him.

He asked twice if he could move in and I refused.
So Marshal didn't end moving into my town. Dunno if he will have moved in if I didn't talk to him.
I need more time to test it.

Marshal is awesome.

Hey GAF!

I made a pattern based off Contact, a relatively obscure DS RPG that game out in 2006. Of all the patterns I did so far I think this one's my favorite, so here it is! (far right)

hni_0010_jpg6lsdd.jpg

Some pics from this morning:

tumblr_mpf8e28KIC1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Biskit's moving out, someone came over to sweet talk him yesterday and it seems to have had an effect.

tumblr_mpf8bg9idh1swmtwro1_400.jpg

And Nate's moving in. Death Row Records references coming soon to my town.

tumblr_mpf8gs85sb1swmtwro1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpf9feH7lO1swmtwro1_400.jpg

I finally got my villagers to change their clothes... buck was wearing the same 8-ball shirt he had when he moved in until today. Now he's wearing the awesome baseball shirt I sent him! O'hare was wearing this jagged shirt that a few other villagers were wearing but I got him to change into the preppy shirt this morning too! I sent some clothes to a few other villagers too but I haven't seen if they've changed yet...

tumblr_mpf88ndSym1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Yeah right, I bet it's a baggie of Maui Wowie.

And lastly a nugget of wisdom from Pascal:
tumblr_mpf86kf8dU1swmtwro1_400.jpg

Great stuff. I tried to sweet talk Biscuit, too, so I hope he's comin to Bywater!

And Nate just moved out of my town. Seems we're on the same Crossing Wavelength . . .

Elija2

Here is how you get a villager's picture (it's from a Japanese FAQ but it should work for any version):

You can receive a framed memento from your animal friends! Keep your relationship good and they will give you their picture one day. They may even give you more than one!

Talking to your villager daily, writing them letters, and performing errands for them all help keep a relationship good.

Try this "trick" when writing letters: type "a ri ga to u" (the Japanese word for "thank you") on the first line, and type "to mo da chi" (the Japanese word for "friend") on the next three to five lines. This typically gets a written response from the villager. If you attach a present to the letter (try something that matches the villagers favorite Visual Impression or Color), you may receive something attached to the villager's reply.

The pics do not appear in the catalog, and they are worth only 10 bells when sold at R. Parkers.

There are three ways to receive a villager's pic:

1) Receive it directly from the villager as a reward for fulfilling a request:
a) retrieving a rare insect
b) obtaining six signatures from another town for a petition
c) curing illness with Medicine
d) return an otoshimono or "thing inadvertently dropped and lost"
2) Receive it in a letter from the villager after they move out of town.
a) "friendship" must be high
3) April Fool's Day
a) correctly identify imposter

dkeane

Asshole animal is moving in right in front of my town hall and next to the illuminated arch I just built. They will feel my wrath.

Here is how you get a villager's picture (it's from a Japanese FAQ but it should work for any version):

Good to hear you can still get them. I'm going to make it my mission to obtain Rosie's picture in this game even if I have to stuff her letterbox full of mail every day.

Grizzo

Hey GAF!

I made a pattern based off Contact, a relatively obscure DS RPG that game out in 2006. Of all the patterns I did so far I think this one's my favorite, so here it is! (far right)

hni_0010_jpg6lsdd.jpg

I bought this game back then, thinking I'd love it (I usually love quirky games). And well... I think this was my biggest gaming mistake ever. Let's just leave it at that :(

In other news, I didn't know about the diving/public work requests trick ! I'll try that right away !

Hugstable

Banned
For trade:
BOV_WJHCEAAY7_k.jpg:large

(Not pictured: another Majora's Mask and Blue Falcon)

Shoot an offer through pm; doesn't need to be other Nintendo items.

What would you want for the Luigi Hat? The only nintendo item I have that you don't have seems to be the Triple Red Shells. I also have some Hero Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom