• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mpf4f1hSyq1s3c1kao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpdyalo8D21s3c1kao1_400.png

Not sure what to do now..I went a little bit overboard.

Holy shit in a handbasket that's a lot of money

Chaos17

I did but a couple moved in while I was building it (Diva,Curlos = both terrible).

Will any new villagers pass that "filter" without my say?

Spyroflame, wait, villagers will leave with pitfalls?
Can't say really if someone will avoid the campsite and just move directly in your town because I just recently build it and had my first visitor : Marshal. Who gave me some furnitures after I played 2 mini games with him.

He asked twice if he could move in and I refused.
So Marshal didn't end moving into my town. Dunno if he will have moved in if I didn't talk to him.
I need more time to test it.

Mekere

You're supposed to get some pictures from your villagers right? Is there something special to get them beside befriend them? Because no one is allowed to leave my town if I don't have their picture and no-one gave it to me yet :(

UberTag

Looking to trade away any of the following for other Nintendo items and fossils:

Archelon Skull
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Plesio Skull
Ptera Left Wing
Ptera Skull

Bad Bro's Stache
Pipe
Red Pikmin Hat
Super Mushroom

Remember that Cyrus can still make dino figures for you even if you have these fossils stashed in your museum.
He's making a sweet T.Rex figure for my cicada room right now.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
With metrosexuality being allowed you'd think they'd fix Sahara and Gracie, but I guess they're already ingrained.

She starts appearing after Nooklings have upgraded to a certain store. Not sure which, but I think it's the second-to-last one.

Ahh so I have to wait for T.I.Y.? I was told Gracie would only appear randomly.

Chaos17

You're supposed to get some pictures from your villagers right? Is there something special to get them beside befriend them? Because no one is allowed to leave my town if I don't have their picture and no-one gave it to me yet :(
Wasn't this feature only in Animal crossing City folks ?

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
With metrosexuality being allowed you'd think they'd fix Sahara and Gracie, but I guess they're already ingrained.

Ahh so I have to wait for T.I.Y.? I was told Gracie would only appear randomly.

I've had the second to last incarnation of the T&T Mart for a few days now and I've yet to see her. I hope it's not I have to wait the 30 days since the Mart's been open before she shows up.

UberTag

No, it was removed in City folk. That made me really angry at the time. It was featured in Wild word and I think in new leaf? maybe?
It's definitely in New Leaf.

HNI_00371.jpg

Each villager picture acts as a year-round 7,777 HHA score bonus item.

Is there any way of divining these trick questions through personality types or something? Everytime an animal tells me they're moving, I act indifferent and they decide to change their mind and stay anyways.

I've had the second to last incarnation of the T&T Mart for a few days now and I've yet to see her. I hope it's not I have to wait the 30 days since the Mart's been open before she shows up.

Are you sure you have the second-to-last? Because I'm relatively sure there are five versions of T&T, unlike the four versions of Nook's shop in previous games.

Great. I get my final expansion room on the left yet the exterior is uneven thanks to Graham's house being next to mine. I need the symmetry dammit!

UberTag

Is there any way of divining these trick questions through personality types or something? Everytime an animal tells me they're moving, I act indifferent and they decide to change their mind and stay anyways.
The trick is to not talk to them. If you ignore them they can't trick you with their questions and they'll leave.

Stat!

Looking to trade away any of the following for other Nintendo items and fossils:

Sent you a PM.

Fossils that I have to trade:

Styraco Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Tail

I'm missing plenty of fossils/nintendo items so I'm up for nearly anything.

I dunno how sought-after it is at this point, but my Able Sisters has a Crown in stock if anyone wants to drop by and pick it up. FC's in my profile.

Katrina's also in town, if anyone wants a fortune. And, on a related note, does anyone have an Iconic Top I could buy?

Archelon Skull
Ptera Skull
Ptera Left Wing

Remember that Cyrus can still make dino figures for you even if you have these fossils stashed in your museum.
He's making a sweet T.Rex figure for my cicada room right now.

I'll take the Ptera skull and archelon skull. What nintendo items are you interested in? I have Pikmin and an Arwing. FC in profile.
Oh and I can take your Ptera left wing as well! lol my Pteronodon is less complete than I though.

Tiktaalik

So are trapping villagers in pitfalls a good way to encourage them to move out? They sure seem to get mad when it happens. lol.

I found out last night that villagers get really mad if you shout their name into the microphone while standing right next to them. Maybe another good technique?

So do campers only stay one day? I wanted Rocco to stay in my town, and kept spamming the talk in hopes he would ask to stay, but he never did and I gave up. I hoped maybe he had to stay more than one day or something, but he was gone today. :(

Chopper

Got a silver spade and a Thought emote. Day keeps getting better!

My lack of mannequins is getting on my tits though.

GuitarAnthony, I'm trying to find the QR code for my Daniel Bryan Tshirt, but I'm failing.

UberTag

I'll take the Ptera skull and archelon skull. What nintendo items are you interested in? I have Pikmin and an Arwing. FC in profile.
Oh and I can take your Ptera left wing as well! lol my Pteronodon is less complete than I though.
Will be more than happy to trade you my Ptera Left Wing, Ptera Skull and Archelon Skull.
And if you've got the Pikmin trio and Arwing to trade that works for me as I still need those.

I've added you to my friends list. If you've got anything else to trade let me know.
(My FC is also in my profile.)

Lasdrub

My turnip price went from 63 on Monday PM to 55 on Tuesday AM. Does that mean that I have the random pattern, since it changed by over seven bells on a decrease? I don't want to sell early if I'm having a spike. I had 120 on Wed AM & PM and now 144 on Thurs AM. If it's random, though, I need to sell before noon.

Theandrin

So I have some extra Nintendo items I'd like to trade for other Nintendo items or persimmons.

Here are the items up for trade.

Bad Bro's Stache
1-Up Mushroom
Super Mushroom
Metroid
Wii Balance Board
Red Pikmin Hat
Peach's Parasol

I don't really have any Nintendo items in mind, so just let me know what extra things you have and we can make a trade. Just send me a private message and can work out the details. I have a bunch of Nintendo items so just send me your extra list and I'll tell you what I am still missing.

FC is 1118-0218-9237

Mr. Robot

So, the only citizen that i hated (Bertha) left town, and this ugly frog Gigi replaced her...
Time to take out some thrash and send some letters.

milkham

I did but a couple moved in while I was building it (Diva,Curlos = both terrible).

Will any new villagers pass that "filter" without my say?

Spyroflame, wait, villagers will leave with pitfalls?

i had a 10th move in bypassing the campsite, i was kinda mad but he turned out to be pretty cool

Crumbtiny

Can anyone explain the diving trick? I have yet to get any new suggestions from my villagers. Is it just a matter of diving and catching a few things and then villagers will make new suggestions?

Or is there more to it?

zroid

Banned
Can anyone explain the diving trick? I have yet to get any new suggestions from my villagers. Is it just a matter of diving and catching a few things and then villagers will make new suggestions?

Or is there more to it?

there's no guarantee you'll get a suggestion, just that they will want to talk to you about something. keep doing it and eventually they'll make a suggestion.

too tedious for me, tbh, I don't mind waiting for it to happen randomly. but if I happen to be diving for seafood anyway, I'll pop out of the water every few minutes.

Koomaster

I sort of wondered about this. Sometimes I would be banging away on a neighbor's piano or violin and think the music sounded familiar.

Oh, how do you get villager photos? What about NPCs?
Become friends with them; eventually you will get their photo.

I know for NPCs there were certain objects to give them and they would give you their picture. Tom Nook I think wanted a safe that you could buy from Redd (or vice versa I forget), and KK Slider wanted a Country Guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom