• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes so long to water flowers now that I caved and enacted the beautiful town ordinance. I haven't been staying up late enough lately to take advantage of the Night Owl ordinance anyway.

The trick is to not talk to them. If you ignore them they can't trick you with their questions and they'll leave.

well, I get that if I already know they're moving, this has been happening to me as soon as they announce that they're leaving, and it's been with the guys that I'm a bit more neutral with.

Megatron

What would you want for the Luigi Hat? The only nintendo item I have that you don't have seems to be the Triple Red Shells. I also have some Hero Boots

The Luigi Hat isn't a rare item is it? I think you can just buy it for like 300 bells at Able's? That's where I bought Mario's hat...

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hey GAF!

I made a pattern based off Contact, a relatively obscure DS RPG that game out in 2006. Of all the patterns I did so far I think this one's my favorite, so here it is! (far right)

hni_0010_jpg6lsdd.jpg

I liked the game but there's a lot of issues with it. I can understand why some people don't like it. Sweet design though.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Happy 4th Y'all!

I'm looking for full sets - who else wants to catalog things with me?

I'm specifically looking for:

Modern Cabinet
Modern Chair
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Carpet

Sleek Chair
Sleek Clock
Sleek Dresser

I have:

A bunch of KK Songs you can catalog
Gyroids, if you're into that
Money

Chaos17

Attention GAF: There is a dick among us. Yesterday I let some people from here into my town for trading and one of them picked my perfect pear tree and then cut it down. Given that I let multiple people from here in, I don't exactly have a clear suspect. Just be careful who you let into your town from this thread.
So not cool :(

XeroSauce

Wow, so much hate for Muffy. Full disclosure, I've never encountered that character before but I'm not sure I understand the universal hatred for her. At least she looks mildly more interesting than the dull as dishwater sheep in my town (Timbra) or particularly the bear I've got that has literally no personality whatsoever (Charlise).

Does she seriously say plz?

G-Pink

Attention GAF: There is a dick among us. Yesterday I let some people from here into my town for trading and one of them picked my perfect pear tree and then cut it down. Given that I let multiple people from here in, I don't exactly have a clear suspect. Just be careful who you let into your town from this thread.

Way not cool. I can promise it wasn't me, I really appreciated the trade. Wish there was a way to track the actions of people in your town.

Conan-san

Suffered my first crash today, picked a flea off one of my villagers (I want to Say Frita though could have been Angus) and then sold the flea at Re-tail only for the game to stall at the loading screen long enough for my 3DS to go "Yeah, that's not happening".

Thankfully it was only a few minutes (and I've been really lazy and not got the Reset center set up) from the last save but god it's annoying.

Grizzo

Way not cool. I can promise it wasn't me, I really appreciated the trade. Wish there was a way to track the actions of people in your town.

How about settings which we could set up beforehand and change whenever we want, like "allow people to use tools in your town ? yes - no" or even more precisely "shovel ? yes - no", "axe ? yes - no". Get it together, Nintendo !

milkham

anyone up for some fossil trading?

extras I have
apato skull
apato tail
archelon skull
archelon torso
ichthyo torso
iguanadon skull
pachy tail
ptera left wing
spino torso
stego torso
t.rex torso
tricera tail

Fossils I need
icthyo skull
iguanadon torso
mammoth skull
megacerops torso
megacero tail
pachy skull
pachy torso
spino skull
styrako skull
raptor skull
sabertooth skull
sabertooth torso
Tricera torso

flippedb

Banned
Guys, I have the following fossils

Diplo tail
Mammoth torso
Dinosaur track x2
Trilobite.

Make an offer on any of them, I take paints, fossils, bells, items, furniture. It really doesn't matter lol

SmithnCo

It takes so long to water flowers now that I caved and enacted the beautiful town ordinance. I haven't been staying up late enough lately to take advantage of the Night Owl ordinance anyway.

When summer came and ten of my flowers dried on the same day I knew it was time for that ordinance, until I get the golden can at least.

Megatron

extras I have
apato skull
apato tail
archelon skull
archelon torso
ichthyo torso
iguanadon skull
pachy tail
ptera left wing
spino torso
stego torso
t.rex torso
tricera tail

Fossils I need
icthyo skull
iguanadon torso
mammoth skull
megacerops torso
megacero tail
pachy skull
pachy torso
spino skull
styrako skull
raptor skull
sabertooth skull
sabertooth torso
Tricera torso

How about my Icthyo Skull for your Icthyo Torso?
Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Someone tell me what i am doing wrong. We are at a month in and Crazy Redd has still not showed his stupid deceitful face. Is there something i havnt activated yet? Does he only show up for 2 hours and i somehow missed him? I have logged in every freaking day.

I WANT SOME GODDAMN ART.

Megatron

Happy 4th Y'all!

Modern Cabinet
Modern Chair
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Carpet

Sleek Chair
Sleek Clock
Sleek Dresser

I have:

Money

I have the sleek clock and sleek closet (which I think you mean instead of dresser). You can just have them. I'd love it if you'd let me catalog some s tuff, like the sleek and modern furniture you have, and maybe the music ;)
Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Betty

Banned
Someone tell me what i am doing wrong. We are at a month in and Crazy Redd has still not showed his stupid deceitful face. Is there something i havnt activated yet? Does he only show up for 2 hours and i somehow missed him? I have logged in every freaking day.

I WANT SOME GODDAMN ART.

I really don't know, he's showed up in mine twice already.

Megatron

I WANT SOME GODDAMN ART.

I had the same experience. I only JUST got him today. The only thing I can think of is one time I didn't bother going into Katrina's tent because it was my third time seeing her, and now I wonder if maybe that was actually Redd's tent. Be patient. He'll be there soon.

Socreges

Banned
As for Redd, how am I supposed to know if something is fake or not? He had the Birth of Venus so I compared it to the actual one and it looked legit. Turned out to be fake anyhow...

Berordn

As for Redd, how am I supposed to know if something is fake or not? He had the Birth of Venus so I compared it to the actual one and it looked legit. Turned out to be fake anyhow...

The shell she's standing on is upside down in the fake. They're very subtle, except for the statues which are all pretty obvious.

Dr. Shrunk has different dialogue if you give him a perfect fruit, but I don't think it affects the emote he gives you.

tumblr_mpfgmmzuNA1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

And working at the cafe is fun.

tumblr_mpfgnfxWA01qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpfgo4HcWt1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Finally got my Modern House model (which cost me pretty much everything I have), as well as a longhorn beetle. There aren't any other "stump" bugs besides violin beetles are there?

extras I have
apato skull
apato tail
archelon skull
archelon torso
ichthyo torso
iguanadon skull
pachy tail
ptera left wing
spino torso
stego torso
t.rex torso
tricera tail

Fossils I need
icthyo skull
iguanadon torso
mammoth skull
megacerops torso
megacero tail
pachy skull
pachy torso
spino skull
styrako skull
raptor skull
sabertooth skull
sabertooth torso
Tricera torso

I'll give you 40k bells for the t.rex torso, last piece of it that im missing

Happy 4th Y'all!

Modern Cabinet
Modern Chair
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Carpet

Sleek Chair
Sleek Clock
Sleek Dresser

I have:

Money
I've got a Modern Cabinet and Modern Tile (the carpet) sitting unused in my house right now, you are welcome to have them. Which K.K. songs do you have available to catalogue?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I have the sleek clock and sleek closet (which I think you mean instead of dresser). You can just have them. I'd love it if you'd let me catalog some s tuff, like the sleek and modern furniture you have, and maybe the music ;)
Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

I've got a Modern Cabinet and Modern Tile (the carpet) sitting unused in my house right now, you are welcome to have them. Which K.K. songs do you have available to catalogue?

Sure, I'll open my gates and let you guys catalog my furniture and KK songs.

FC is 4296-2976-8834

Edit: I'll be open in a few minutes... Azure, what's your FC?

I WANT SOME GODDAMN ART.
I'm not entirely sure because I don't use any guides (unless you count using this thread as a guide) but I think Redd shows up randomly. I've had him in my town 2-3 times already and I've seen him in my friends' towns on random days.

I think you're just unlucky.

mattchuuu

Neo Member

I WANT SOME GODDAMN ART.

You are not alone. I started playing an hour after midnight release. This game has a nice habit of reminding us to relax and go with the flow.

I've had Redd only once I think but I've had stupid Saharah like 49839847389579385 times and she always gives me crap. I don't bother talking to her anymore.

You are not alone. I started playing an hour after midnight release. This game has a nice habit of reminding us to relax and go with the flow.

Very true. I let the game happen as it wants. Not forcing anything, just building my town as it comes.

Nice to play a game that can be the opposite of min/max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom