• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of mushrooms:

tumblr_mpa13joWOw1stdouno1_400.jpg

Haha, incredible!!

Thread title made me lol. One of my first outfits was an orange dress, king's beard and turbin. Looked like a genie or something.

Also, I had Kid Cat come to my house and tell me he enjoys "protein shakes".

Stat!

The Triforce is the best one.

I absolutely love the rotating coin. IMO, the best Nintendo item that I've seen so far but I haven't seen them all.

I think I'm going to collect items that move without me touching them. Though I really loved how the Master Sword or Midna's looked.

Doing some hardcore bug hunting/fishing right now as I just got the island but what the heck is the squeaking noise? Is that Lloid?

Khaz

Darn, the previous OT closed before I could post this relevent screenshot. Oh well, here it goes anyway:

tumblr_mpa1d5Y7uk1sxpghko1_400.jpg

JavyOO7

11PM-2AM music in this game is just... wow. Leaving me breathless.

I never thought I would like AC this match. I always thought it was okay and understood why people liked it so much, but I figured I'd be like "oh okay, sure whatever" and go on with my life. But I'm glad I gave this a chance. I play an hour or two most days of the week and its just beautiful.

But the music is just so good. I thought Runner2 had the OST of the year so far but I'm going to have to give it to AC!

Sleepy

I asked this in the previous thread, but it seems to have gotten buried.
ignored[/spolier]

How long can you not "visit" your town before it gets overrun with weeds and the animals miss, er...get pissy, you?

Also, are the scorpions the July tarantulas?

Elider

Anyone else noticing the Able sister's increasing sexism? Sure, Sable has always assumed I'm shopping for gifts when I look at dresses and skirts (and commented me trying them out with hesitation). Lately, however, Label has made a point of telling me whether a product is from the men's, women's or unisex collection, while associating that fact to how well it would fit me.

Why didn't she do this from the start but began doing it after almost two weeks?

Grizzo

I asked this in the previous thread, but it seems to have gotten buried.
ignored[/spolier]

How long can you not "visit" your town before it gets overrun with weeds and the animals miss, er...get pissy, you?

Also, are thew scorpions the July tarantulas?
IIRC, in the last games, it started to happen after a week. But if you don't play for a month straight, that's when things are gonna get really messy.

MicH

Holy shit I'm visiting DJ KK for the first time. YESSSSSSSSSSS and many more S'es

HOLY SHIT TOWN TUNE WITH MY FACE _AND_ MY TOWN FLAG FLYING ALL OVER MY FACE YESSSSSS

Sleepy

IIRC, in the last games, it started to happen after a week. But if you don't play for a month straight, that's when things are gonna get really messy.

Ah, okay. Thanks. I probably won't miss an entire week, whew!

Holy shit I'm visiting DJ KK for the first time. YESSSSSSSSSSS and many more S'es

HOLY SHIT TOWN TUNE WITH MY FACE _AND_ MY TOWN FLAG FLYING ALL OVER MY FACE YESSSSSS

Yeah, this is about how I felt the first time at Club LoL, but I had friends over---so that x2.

Oh, and just because I am taking breaks doesn't mean you guys can dump me from your BFF list (unless you have to, of course :)).

MicH

I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to leave Club lol again

Also my town tune is Pokemon Center theme so it sounds AMAZING when DJ KK remixes it

Grizzo

Ah, okay. Thanks. I probably won't miss an entire week, whew!

Keep in mind that 2/3 weeds will appear every day in your town, whether you play or not. So if you don't play for 3 days, there will be around 9 of them to dig out. And villagers might ask what you've been up to in the last few days but other than that, nothing really dramatic is going to happen :)

Ragnamith

Anybody has an axe for borrow?
I need this one tree to be chopped down for a new project!

FC: 4639-9109-0467

Help yourself to any fruit in my village (oranges, cherries, pears, coconuts and... peaches if you ask nicely)

massoluk

Banned
Is there a collection of video game musical notes collection somewhere? I want to use Mega Man 2 theme for my town.

Sleepy

Keep in mind that 2/3 weeds will appear every day in your town, whether you play or not. So if you don't play for 3 days, there will be around 9 of them to dig out. And villagers might ask what you've been up to in the last few days but other than that, nothing really dramatic is going to happen :)

LOL. Good to know.

mb.exe

Is there anything to do with bamboo besides ... watch it grow, I guess? And sell the plants? I have a ton of it and the more you have the more plants it gives you, but now that I have so much of it I'll probably stop planting them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Can't believe we're up to a third OT now! I only played a bit this morning. Had a wolf camper named Skye, but my village is full so she can't stay :( got a dupe bonfire and two kayaks. Shampoodle open and I look like a bum now :p

Caught a couple cicadas and a leaf walker too. And learned shyness from Shrunk. Meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom