• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Redd has visited once a week since I got the game. In fact I assumed he visited once a week.

On the other hand, I don't even know who Katie is, unless you mean Katrina. Think I've gotten her twice.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Do you have to water plants on days when it rains? I know they don't sparkle, but is it needed to water them or will some be wilting the next day?

flippedb

Banned
Do you have to water plants on days when it rains? I know they don't sparkle, but is it needed to water them or will some be wilting the next day?

They shouldn't be affected, since rain is confirmed to bring back death flowers to life. I do think watering them is a nice thing to do, since it gives you a better shot a getting the other water cans.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone here have complete (or close to complete) sets they'd be willing to let me catalog?

If so, you can come catalog an almost-complete Modern and Sleek set and about 15-20 KK songs from my town, which will be open for a little while.

Edit: I'm looking for really ANY sets. Preferably complete, or at least close. :)

Philia

Does anyone here have complete (or close to complete) sets they'd be willing to let me catalog?

If so, you can come catalog an almost-complete Modern and Sleek set and about 15-20 KK songs from my town, which will be open for a little while.

Edit: I'm looking for really ANY sets. Preferably complete, or at least close. :)

I'll come over. Pming you my FC.

Soup Bar

I just picked this game up when it was 25 on Amazon. So far I finally paid off the house and I'm already going to expand. Nook is still is smug self that loves to steal from me.

pariah164

YARD SALE
YARD SALE
YARD SALE

Well... Kind of. More like my locker was COMPLETELY full and I needed to clear it out. A few rules:

- Do not run. Please, just don't.
- Feel free to raid my shops, as I have bought everything I wanted from them already for the day.
- You can water my flowers if you like, just, again, please don't run.
- Tips are APPRECIATED, but not REQUIRED.
- Also, if you have an Archelon torso, Megacerops skull, or a Ribbon Hair/Bow Wig to spare, I will love you forever if you leave them for me.
- Once you are done, PLEASE say so. Once everyone is done, I'm kicking ya'll out to let more people in.
- If you're on my friend's list already, you're covered. If not, well, it's full, and I have yet to clear it out. If you REALLY want something I have, PM me, and we can talk it out.

NOW, THE LIST.

HATS:

Plain Black Cap
Shower Cap
Scholar's Hat
Captain's Hat

SHIRTS/DRESSES:

Fresh Tee
Zipper Shirt
Yellow-bar Tee
MVP Tee
Garden Tank
Watermelon Shirt
Black Letter Jacket
Yellow Tartan Shirt
Rally Tank
Dice tank
Kiwi tank
Fall plaid shirt
Chichi print tee
Mint gingham tee
Melon tee

HOME FURNISHINGS:

Alpine Wall
Mochi Pestle
Partition Screen
Balloon lamp
Checkered tile
Beetle Chair
HHA Pennant
Massage Chair
Bath mat
Robo-closet
Claw-foot Tub
Incense burner
Tea Tansu
Tea Table
Stadiometer
Bonfire
Antique clock
TOy camera
Computer
Alarm Clock
Block floor
Modern Wardrobe
Astro wall

PANTS/SKIRTS/SHOES/SOCKS:

Funky-dot skirt
Sailor Skirt
Beige tights
Corseted skirt

GLASSES/FACIAL ACCESSORIES:

Doctor's mask
Purple glasses
Big Bro's mustache

MISC:

Orange balloon
Paw umbrella
Ribbon umbrella
Lullaboid
Mini warbloid

Crumbtiny

I'm not entirely sure because I don't use any guides (unless you count using this thread as a guide) but I think Redd shows up randomly. I've had him in my town 2-3 times already and I've seen him in my friends' towns on random days.

I think you're just unlucky.

Amen to that. I've been playing since day one and I've yet to see him in my town. Early on I visited someone else's town and he was there, so I bought a picture from him. I've had a villager or two give me some art, but otherwise no Redd. :(

YARD SALE
YARD SALE
YARD SALE

Well... Kind of. More like my locker was COMPLETELY full and I needed to clear it out. A few rules:

- Do not run. Please, just don't.
- Feel free to raid my shops, as I have bought everything I wanted from them already for the day.
- You can water my flowers if you like, just, again, please don't run.
- Tips are APPRECIATED, but not REQUIRED.
- Also, if you have an Archelon torso, Megacerops skull, or a Ribbon Hair/Bow Wig to spare, I will love you forever if you leave them for me.
- Once you are done, PLEASE say so. Once everyone is done, I'm kicking ya'll out to let more people in.
- If you're on my friend's list already, you're covered. If not, well, it's full, and I have yet to clear it out. If you REALLY want something I have, PM me, and we can talk it out.

NOW, THE LIST.

HATS:

Plain Black Cap
Shower Cap
Scholar's Hat
Captain's Hat

SHIRTS/DRESSES:

Fresh Tee
Zipper Shirt
Yellow-bar Tee
MVP Tee
Garden Tank
Watermelon Shirt
Black Letter Jacket
Yellow Tartan Shirt
Rally Tank
Dice tank
Kiwi tank
Fall plaid shirt
Chichi print tee
Mint gingham tee
Melon tee

HOME FURNISHINGS:

Alpine Wall
Mochi Pestle
Partition Screen
Balloon lamp
Checkered tile
Beetle Chair
HHA Pennant
Massage Chair
Bath mat
Robo-closet
Claw-foot Tub
Incense burner
Tea Tansu
Tea Table
Stadiometer
Bonfire
Antique clock
TOy camera
Computer
Alarm Clock
Block floor
Modern Wardrobe
Astro wall

PANTS/SKIRTS/SHOES/SOCKS:

Funky-dot skirt
Sailor Skirt
Beige tights
Corseted skirt

GLASSES/FACIAL ACCESSORIES:

Doctor's mask
Purple glasses
Big Bro's mustache

MISC:

Orange balloon
Paw umbrella
Ribbon umbrella
Lullaboid
Mini warbloid

Oops never mind!

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm such a nice guy. I think "I should check my turnip price for GAF" and low and behold, selling for 569 Bells.

Check my profile for my FC. I'll give 15 minutes for anyone who wants to add me. I have to leave in about 65 minutes.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone have a Modern Wardrobe? I think that's the only item I'm missing from the modern set.

Can I catalog your Modern Chair? I'm also missing the Wardrobe if anyone has one...

My FC is 4296-2976-8834, and if you come let me catalog your Chair, you can catalog a bunch of Sleek furniture and KK songs.

Mairu

Can I catalog your Modern Chair? I'm also missing the Wardrobe if anyone has one...

My FC is 4296-2976-8834, and if you come let me catalog your Chair, you can catalog a bunch of Sleek furniture and KK songs.

Sure! As far as cataloguing stuff goes in multiplayer - do you just have to pick it up and then it'll appear at home? Or do you have to bring it home to save and then come back?

FC 2664-2283-06640

Roto13

I'm missing a bunch of modern and sleek stuff and have some of the modern and sleek stuff from your missing list (including the modern wardrobe). Want to come over and catalog things?

Dacvak

Sure! As far as cataloguing stuff goes in multiplayer - do you just have to pick it up and then it'll appear at home? Or do you have to bring it home to save and then come back?

FC 2664-2283-06640
You just have to pick it up and put it back down, then it'll end up in your catalog at Timmy Nook's store. I'll open my gates in a few minutes...

I'm missing a bunch of modern and sleek stuff and have some of the modern and sleek stuff from your missing list (including the modern wardrobe). Want to come over and catalog things?

Sorry, I can't take this stuff with me at the moment. It's all laid out in my town. You're welcome to visit, though.

Edit: Town open.

Roto13

You just have to pick it up and put it back down, then it'll end up in your catalog at Timmy Nook's store. I'll open my gates in a few minutes...

Sorry, I can't take this stuff with me at the moment. It's all laid out in my town. You're welcome to visit, though.

That's fine, too. My code's in my profile.

Marbles

Is anyone about to open their gate? I've got Katie visiting and need to drop her off, preferably somewhere sunny, then I can do some day time bug hunting as well.

UK gaffer.

FC:4339-2470-5701

PM your FC and i'll add you ASAP.
Cheers

Mairu

Oh, okay. That's easy enough. I'll grab the chair and head over.

Roto13- When I'm done at Dacvak's I can pick up a couple things for you to catalog and head over so I can catalog the Wardrobe if you'd like.

Dacvak

Mairu and Roto - Town's now open. :)

Anyone have any idea what the suit of armor furniture item is called? I can't find it in any search.

tumblr_inline_mgqyord2Bq1rbok3x.png

Actually that is probably the name right there on the image, but I can't read Japanese.

Mairu

Anyone have any idea what the suit of armor furniture item is called? I can't find it in any search.

tumblr_inline_mgqyord2Bq1rbok3x.png

Actually that is probably the name right there on the image, but I can't read Japanese.

I saw it in a dude's town in the HH Showcase yesterday, I'll go over there later and check.

Dacvak - you have a ton of songs!

Possum

Alright, so I've never played Animal Crossing before, and I honestly don't know that much about the games, but I've been hearing great things about this game and I'm considering picking it up. Is it sort of like A Kingdom for Keflings-esque, or deeper than that?

Atlantis

Pecan has a beautiful outlook on life.

C5qhBBz.jpg

Taken seconds before I was beaten mercilessly by my villagers.

lsivVUZ.jpg

Actually Hide-and-Seek

what do I do with the rubys and such that I get from broken rocks?

Copy pasting from the wiki:

-A Gold Nugget can be used with Cabana furniture, Chess Pieces, Apple furniture, Dharmas, Claw-Foot Tub, Executive Toy, Plate Armor, Racoon Figurine, Shogi Piece, Toilet, Super Toilet, and Piggy Bank.

-3 Gold Nuggets and 10,000 Bells can be brought to Cyrus to make a random piece from the Golden series.

-A Silver nugget can be used with the Apple furniture, Claw-Foot Tub, Executive Toy, Toilet, and Super Toilet.

-A Ruby can be used with Lovely and Apple furniture.

-An Emerald can be used with Green and Apple furniture.

-A Sapphire can be used with Blue furniture.

-Any gem, including Amethyst, can be applied to Modern furniture, Polka Dot furniture, and the Piggy Bank.

Golden set is totally awesome. It's kind of like a mayan theme if I'm not mistaken. I got the carpet the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom