• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos17

Alright, so I've never played Animal Crossing before, and I honestly don't know that much about the games, but I've been hearing great things about this game and I'm considering picking it up. Is it sort of like A Kingdom for Keflings-esque, or deeper than that?
I don't know these games but here's my reply to someone who asked the same question as you : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=68066131&postcount=2631

It's really more like an Harvest moon game but with a little more freedom.

Very true. I let the game happen as it wants. Not forcing anything, just building my town as it comes.

Nice to play a game that can be the opposite of min/max.
I know, right? I could get mad that a villager is in the way if where I want my cafe, and I could wait for him to move, but fuck it ima build my cafe now because I want coffee. I spent like the first week being super OCD about my town and build nothing because I was too indecisive. I've now started playing like I did the original animal crossing in 4th grade, I just go with the flow.

Thanks for the info on the plate armor. Any chance I can swing by and catalog the armor sometime today?

And what the heck is this?

tumblr_mpfkepryOz1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Exactly the same really, just a smaller in ground x mark thingy so it's less obvious in the ground

Salsa

just in case: cicaras are the lucky HHA item for a month or so, so if you want a good score just put a bunch of different cicaras around your house

got my HHA jacket and silver plaque

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wonderful collection, but that floor. Could you tell me what it's called?

It's the museum floor, I think. Museum carpet, maybe?

MicH

I will do this one more time today.

only need THREE more fossils:

Megacerops skull
Diplo tail

I have the following extra fossils:
l
T-rex torso
Spino skull
Ptera skull
Plesio skull
Iguanodon torso
Raptor torso

If anyone wants to trade fossil to fossil, it's good. will also GLADLY pay for each of the 3 I'm missing. Please do respond here or PM me :D

Mairu

I will do this one more time today.

only need THREE more fossils:

Megacerops skull
Ptera right wing
Diplo tail

I have the following extra fossils:

Ichthyo skull
T-rex torso
Spino skull
Ptera skull
Apato skull
Plesio skull
Iguanodon torso
Raptor torso

If anyone wants to trade fossil to fossil, it's good. will also GLADLY pay for each of the 3 I'm missing. Please do respond here or PM me :D

I have an extra ptera right wing - I just need to check to see what I'm still missing :O

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Question about buying things and stock and such...

If I buy an item (ax, carpet, clothing, etc), is there a way to order it again through a catalog or something? I have stuff taking up space that I don't really want or need at the moment. But, I may want it later. That sort of applies to tools, too. I've already broken all of my axes, so I need more. Can I place orders for them, or do I just have to hope they show up in the shop every day?

Garland7G

tumblr_mpflhgR0Hm1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Was on my way to having a good day as the café opened!

tumblr_mpflgkmNmN1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Are you kidding me?! Derwin by-passes my screening campsite and plops down right in the middle of my path.

Koren

If I buy an item (ax, carpet, clothing, etc), is there a way to order it again through a catalog or something? I have stuff taking up space that I don't really want or need at the moment.
Most items, yes. That doesn't apply to special items, like Nintendo items, fossils, special series, giroids, etc.

You can't either buy tools this way. Silver axes are more robust, and golden ones don't break, but before, you just have to wait. But you'll get a shop where you'll get 3-4 axes each week at least, that should suffice for most uses.

To order items, you need the first shop upgrade. You don't even need to have bought the items, just have own them (so people here sometimes lend an item for a few seconds, "cataloging", so that the borrower can order it)

By the way, I'm back, do you still need things? I have durians (haven't seen if you've found some), I can spare an ax, and maybe a couple of silver tools (fishing rod at least)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
A Human Becoming, you are the man. Thanks for the turnip wreckage.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Most items, yes. That doesn't apply to special items, like Nintendo items, fossils, special series, giroids, etc.

You can't either buy tools this way. Silver axes are more robust, and golden ones don't break, but before, you just have to wait. But you'll get a shop where you'll get 3-4 axes each week at least, that should suffice for most uses.

To order items, you need the first shop upgrade. You don't even need to have bought the items, just have own them (so people here sometimes lend an item for a few seconds, "cataloging", so that the borrower can order it)

By the way, I'm back, do you still need things? I have durians (haven't seen if you've found some), I can spare an ax, and maybe a couple of silver tools (fishing rod at least)

I don't want to bum any silver tools off of you (mostly because I don't mind working my way up to those), and you've already given me two axes. :)

BUT!

Durians would be sick. I am trying to make a grove of all of the different types of fruit trees.

Speaking of that, can you make signs that you can read? I would love to label the tree farm accordingly.

dkeane

I don't want to bum any silver tools off of you (mostly because I don't mind working my way up to those), and you've already given me two axes. :)

BUT!

Durians would be sick. I am trying to make a grove of all of the different types of fruit trees.

Speaking of that, can you make signs that you can read? I would love to label the tree farm accordingly.
Don't get attached to your grove. Eventually some asshole animal will plant their house right in the middle of it. :)

In the interest of pursuing the Stalk Market again next week, I will need to get rid of items I either do not need or have in my catalog that are just taking up space in my town. So I'm giving away the following things, most of which are free. If you want to take, trade, buy, or catalog any of them, please PM me your friend code and desired item and I'll stop by to drop them off. Mine is 4570 7596 1017

Fruit Orchard Starter Kit | Free
Apple
Cherries x9
Coconuts x9
Durians x3
Lemons x3
Lychee x3
Mangoes x3
Oranges x3

Furniture | Free or Catalog (I can also order additional pieces so ask!)
Anchor
Arcade Machine
Asteroid
Astro Sofa
Astro Table
Ball Catcher
Balloon Dog Lamp
Balloon Flooring
Balloon Lamp x2
Bath Mat
Box Corner Sofa
Computer Desk
Conveyor-belt Sushi x2
Fire Flower
Game-Show Stand
Humidifier
Minamalist Bed
Minamalist Clock
Minimalist Lamp x2
Modern Wood Table
Modern Wood TV
Mushroom Mural
Pink Velvet Stool
Shamrock Clock
Shower Stall
Stair Dresser
Toilet

Gyroids | Free
Bowtoid
Clankoid
Gargloid
Mega Croakoid
Mega Dekkoid
Mega Dinkoid
Mega Echoid
Mini Howloid
Mini Lamentoid
Mini Puffoid
Oombloid
Plinkoid
Tall Bovoid
Tall Clankoid
Tall Sputnoid

Clothing | Free
Bear Cap
Brown Loafers (classic schoolgirl shoes)
Cow Bone (skull hat)
Halo
Knights Helmet
Red Pikmin
Steampunk Glasses
Wario Hat

Legit Paintings | Best Offer (1 per player)
Scary Painting
Quaint Painting

ORE | Best Offer
Amethyst x3
Emerald x2
Gold Nugget
Ruby x2
Silver Nugget x2

Music | Free
DJ K.K.
K.K. Casbah
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Technopop

Other | Free
Axe x2
Hammerhead Shark x3
Watering Can
Shampoodle visit for lulz

I'm not really looking for anything in return (unless you have a Tumblr...). I just want my damn villagers to suggest projects! I'll take any snooty villagers you don't want though!

Koren

BUT!

Durians would be sick.
So be my guest... I add your FC and open the doors, just give me 5-10 minutes to launch the game.

About the silver tools, it's mostly buying a fishing rod from my museum shop. And I've probably catch 3-4 silver slingshot (and a golden one), I may have kept some. I won't miss them, but if you want to get them yourself, I fully understand.

Anything besides durians?

I have apples, pears, peaches, cherries, oranges, durians, lemons, lychees, mangoes, bananas and coconuts available. Just missing those damn persimmons (and waiting for bamboo strouts)

Not sure what you're talking about. When you visit my town, pay attention to the sign just below the recycle shop, it's a city map I designed myself. It's pixel art, though, not text. Not sure there's a lot of options available, though.

Megatron

In the interest of pursuing the Stalk Market again next week, I will need to get rid of items I either do not need or have in my catalog that are just taking up space in my town. So I'm giving away the following things, most of which are free. If you want to take, trade, buy, or catalog any of them, please PM me your friend code and desired item and I'll stop by to drop them off. Mine is 4570 7596 1017

PM'd. I'd also take your balloon floor and minimalist furnature.

Mairu

Thanks for letting me hang around your town and catalog that stuff MicH! Hope you find someone with the last two fossils you need. Town & house look pretty awesome.

If your mailbox is full does stuff get queued or does it just disappear? I have a painting coming from Redd tomorrow and I don't want to mess it up

OT3 is at 63 pages?!

Where the hell have I been.

I feel like I've barely been on the game even though I have played it every day.

Everyone's towns look amazing compared to mine :(

How is everyone's stalk market doing? I might need a bit of good luck to sell these turnips...

Koren

If your mailbox is full does stuff get queued or does it just disappear? I have a painting coming from Redd tomorrow and I don't want to mess it up
You should probably free it. Remember there's a service to save your mail at the post office if you want to keep letters (it holds 180 letters, IIRC)

Maximus.

Well I put 40 hours into the game and got further than any animal crossing than before. I love the game and will jump in time to time, but due to having so many other games to play, I think I will be bowing out from putting a lot of time into this game :(

Stat!

I sent you a PM for some of the clothing and modern wood furniture. I could pay in bells, or other stuff but I don't have a ton of rare items so to speak.

Megatron

Thanks for letting me hang around your town and catalog that stuff MicH! Hope you find someone with the last two fossils you need. Town & house look pretty awesome.

When he sold it to me he said I wouldn't get it if my mailbox was full. So I'm ordering nothing until I do....

Mairu

You should probably free it. Remember there's a service to save your mail at the post office if you want to keep letters (it holds 180 letters, IIRC)

I just mean that I don't want to order too much (from the catalog or showcase or letters from other villagers) that would prevent it from arriving tomorrow- The mailbox is free now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom