• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koren

I just mean that I don't want to order too much (from the catalog or showcase or letters from other villagers) that would prevent it from arriving tomorrow- The mailbox is free now
Oh, I see. I'm pretty sure that the shop orders are queued, but don't quote me on this, and I haven't tried with Redd.

Duster

What kind of slave trade is Nook running that he can build me a second floor overnight?

You're surprised? The guy uses child labour to run parts of his empire.
I've heard he was going to to and stop used items being sold at re-tail but backtracked after the villagers reacted angrily, well most of them as stupid Puck was all for it.

After almost 2 weeks of rain (except the Solstice), the sun finally came out and I saw my first rainbow. I also found my first black lily.

tumblr_mpfnrk1rMY1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpfnxkU23J1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

I gave Kevin a Zap Suit and I think he looks pretty rad in it.

tumblr_mpfntuAUT21qa25kqo1_400.jpg

And I hope Alfonso is an awesome guy because he planted his house right in the middle of one of my rose beds. Thankfully, I keep most of my hybrids tucked away. I was really hoping to get a few more chances with the campsite but the day after I declined Scary Pietro moving in, Alfonso had staked his claim.

tumblr_mpfnvwH2Pu1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Quoting for new page. Removed taken items

In the interest of pursuing the Stalk Market again next week, I will need to get rid of items I either do not need or have in my catalog that are just taking up space in my town. So I'm giving away the following things, most of which are free. If you want to take, trade, buy, or catalog any of them, please PM me your friend code and desired item and I'll stop by to drop them off. Mine is 4570 7596 1017

Fruit Orchard Starter Kit | Free
Apple
Cherries x9
Coconuts x9

Furniture | Free or Catalog (I can also order additional pieces so ask!)
Anchor
Arcade Machine
Asteroid
Astro Sofa
Astro Table
Ball Catcher
Balloon Dog Lamp
Balloon Flooring
Balloon Lamp x2
Bath Mat
Box Corner Sofa
Computer Desk
Conveyor-belt Sushi x2
Game-Show Stand
Humidifier
Minamalist Bed
Minamalist Clock
Minimalist Lamp
Mushroom Mural
Pink Velvet Stool
Shamrock Clock
Shower Stall
Stair Dresser
Toilet

Clothing | Free
Brown Loafers (classic schoolgirl shoes)
Cow Bone (skull hat)
Knights Helmet
Steampunk Glasses

ORE | Best Offer
Amethyst x3
Emerald x2
Ruby x2
Silver Nugget x2

Other | Free
Axe
Hammerhead Shark x3
Watering Can
Shampoodle visit for lulz

I'm not really looking for anything in return (unless you have a Tumblr...). I just want my damn villagers to suggest projects! I'll take any snooty villagers you don't want though!

Afro

This is a strange question, but does this game have background music playing continuously and is there an option to turn it off? Thanks in advance.

Debs

This is a strange question, but does this game have background music playing continuously and is there an option to turn it off? Thanks in advance.

Yes it has background music and no you can't turn it off. The music changes depending on the time of the day.

Jintor

Man, this storm is so fierce I kind of don't want to even do my morning gardening because it's making me feel cold and depressed by proxy.

Gattuso

Is there anything that attracts mosquitos to town because there's just been way too many of them flying around since day one or is that normal?.

milkham

Most items, yes. That doesn't apply to special items, like Nintendo items, fossils, special series, giroids, etc.

You can't either buy tools this way. Silver axes are more robust, and golden ones don't break, but before, you just have to wait. But you'll get a shop where you'll get 3-4 axes each week at least, that should suffice for most uses.

To order items, you need the first shop upgrade. You don't even need to have bought the items, just have own them (so people here sometimes lend an item for a few seconds, "cataloging", so that the borrower can order it)

By the way, I'm back, do you still need things? I have durians (haven't seen if you've found some), I can spare an ax, and maybe a couple of silver tools (fishing rod at least)

some things are inexplicably unorderable though, like a lawn sprinkler i got

MicH

Quite exciting day today.

Let's start with late last night, where Snake became my new BFF

tumblr_mpfpr33WFM1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You are so damn right, Snake! THANK YOU

This morning Lyle was waiting outside my door (creep) and he told me that because my house is as big as it gets, I can now also be judged on my house exterior. Mine sucks (only ever bought a door lol), so eh. Good to know

tumblr_mpfpryk46o1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I really don't like Lyle

A new notice was posted on the bulletin board. T&T Mart is closing for remodeling, yeeeaaah!

tumblr_mpfpsriAkz1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Gimme dat sweet new Main Street music

Two new hybrids today :D A brand new orange cosmos

tumblr_mpfptmfYxx1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Exciting!

tumblr_mpfpuiDpeJ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

.. and an orange tulip!

I also got my very first Jacob's Ladder today :D Yay!

tumblr_mpfpvlY6Cz1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My town is officially perfect

Philia came over to rearrange my flowers again (God bless her) and she brought along the prettiest rainbow ever. Look how big and bright it is!

tumblr_mpfpxaba8D1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Soo mesmerizing!

And that's it for today! Here's to another day tomorrow!

Gvaz

Banned
Selling some fossils in retail and some on hand, town is open if you want to pick some various ones up

No i'm not listing them all, too much effort and the rest are in the exhibitions whcih I can't pick up while the gate is open for some stupid reason.

Swindle

Banned
Quite exciting day today.

Let's start with late last night, where Snake became my new BFF

tumblr_mpfpr33WFM1svgayqo1_400.jpg

You are so damn right, Snake! THANK YOU

This morning Lyle was waiting outside my door (creep) and he told me that because my house is as big as it gets, I can now also be judged on my house exterior. Mine sucks (only ever bought a door lol), so eh. Good to know

tumblr_mpfpryk46o1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I really don't like Lyle

A new notice was posted on the bulletin board. T&T Mart is closing for remodeling, yeeeaaah!

tumblr_mpfpsriAkz1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Gimme dat sweet new Main Street music

Two new hybrids today :D A brand new orange cosmos

tumblr_mpfptmfYxx1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Exciting!

tumblr_mpfpuiDpeJ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

.. and an orange tulip!

I also got my very first Jacob's Ladder today :D Yay!

tumblr_mpfpvlY6Cz1svgayqo1_400.jpg

My town is officially perfect

Philia came over to rearrange my flowers again (God bless her) and she brought along the prettiest rainbow ever. Look how big and bright it is!

tumblr_mpfpxaba8D1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Soo mesmerizing!

And that's it for today! Here's to another day tomorrow!

Nice town. My Nooks is closing July 5th as well.

MicH

Thanks for the impromptu cataloguing sash mate.

That is a very strange question.
You're welcome! Happy to help

The black one on the right is sick.

I really wish I could see your pictures, but my router is blocking your URLs :(
That's weird. I'm just using tumblr. Don't know if this helps, but here is my tumblr page http://michgaf.tumblr.com/

Nice town. My Nooks is closing July 5th as well.
Thanks! Cool! Can't wait to get Super T&T. I also hope Shampoodle is opening tomorrow (been under construction for a few days now)

Roto13

I've been playing since launch and I haven't seen a perfect cherry (my native fruit). Could someone give me one so I can start growing some perfect cherry trees? I can give you a fossil or something for it.

MicH

My router blocks certain "bad words" and there's one it deems "inappropriate" towards the end of your URLs. None of the images show up on your Tumblr either :(
Lol, it seems the word "gay" is in the image link of all of them. Wtf tumblr :p

Philia

Okay, my mibbit crashed and took forever updating... to oblivion... so I don't know when I'll be able to visit the chat anytime soon. :\ Real shame that is too because I love it being accessible for turnips, trading and sharing tidbits of info on the fly.

So I'm going to go ahead and make a very large post in regards on what I want/have and will trade for.

First of all, pm me for my FC. I don't time travel, I live on East Coast and soon will adopt Early Bird ordinance.

Secondly, I'm done with my fossil collection, I've gotten them all, ditto with my husband's. So any dupes I got and his are for trade for furniture or at the very least to catalog them.

I also am done paying off my house. I also have my Train Station and my Town Hall (perfect town achieved) changed to Fairy Tale. I have paths made, Perfect Peach and generic/island orchard made. There's a small handful of normal trees and cedars on the NW section of the map just for two random pieces of furniture and easier escape access from swarms.

In other words, I have all of the fruits, including bamboo. I have two shoots in storage currently. I don't need any silver tools either.

So I don't need fossils or fruits. I'm interested now in the last set of gyroids. Here's my sheet for these. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsTCO8P4ItSqdDNFNHZqZ1poOVhGNUNnNzZLaUozNkE#gid=0

They're displayed at the museum in alphabetical order. The marked cells in orange to say I have those.

I also don't need any nintendo items either. There's a few I don't have definitely but I know I'll get to them eventually. All of the Ninty items are in the fourth room at the museum. The dupes I get are for trading for furniture.

Now as for furniture... I have the complete Alpine set along with wall/flooring.

I'm currently looking for pieces of the following;

Polka Dot, Regal, Rococo, Sleek, Modern, Classic, Blue, Green, Modern Wood, Minimalist, and finally Lovely series.

I'm also interested in Gracie and Harvest series (from Time Travelers obviously...).

Right now I have the following:

Polka Dot: Lamp, Dresser, Sofa (Pastel Dot Wall/Flooring if that's part of the series..if not, its a softer coloring at least)
Regal: Lamp, Bookcase, Vanity, Clock - Carpet, Wall
Rococo: Sofa
Sleek: Lamp, Closet, Sofa, Chair, Dresser, Bed
Modern: Wardrobe, Table, Desk, Dresser, Bed, Lamp - Wall
Classic: Bed (my husband has a slew of these... I need to get onto cataloging those so this bit in the post will be updated when I do). - Wall
Blue: Drawer, Bookcase - Wall
Green: - (I know a friend who has a whole set lol, need to bug him to allow me catalog :3 )
Minimalist: Sofa, Dresser, Vanity
Modern Wood: Chair, Chest, Closet, Shelf - Flooring
Lovely: Armoire, Bed, Kitchen, Lamp, Love Seat, Vanity, Wall Clock - Carpet

I'm also interested in Fairy Tale house exterior decor at your Nook's. I'm getting a Castle house and already got a Fairy Tale (front) Exterior.

I'm interested in Fairy Tale mailbox, door, roof and fence. So far there's no record of Fairy Tale ground or pavement of type. If there's one, please let me know. If not, give me an idea which one is the best one suited for this theme. :)

I have the following music for catalog purposes.
Agent KK
Aloha KK
Bubblegum KK
Forest Life
KK Disco
KK Flamenco
KK Groove
KK Jazz
KK Jongara
KK Moody
KK Oasis
KK Rockabilly
KK Ska
KK Soul
Soulful KK
Space KK
Spring Blossoms

These are the dupe Fossils and Nintendo items I have along with the non-purchasables.

Digital Photo Frame
Balloon Chair
Yoshi's Egg
? Block
Fire Bar
Green Shell
hero's cap
hero's pants

Ptera Skull
Ptera Left Wing

Trex's Skull
Archelon Skull
Diplo Skull
Pachy Skull

Pachy Tail
Megacero Tail
Tricera Tail
Dimetrodon Tail

Sabertooth Torso
Mammoth Torso

Shark Tooth
Trilobite
Amber

I also am kinda interested in gems. Emeralds for Green Furniture, Sapphires for Blue Furniture, Rubies for Polka Dot... Meanwhile I have 10 amethyst, 3 silver, and a gold nugget to trade.

Let me know what you need or have to trade in pms. I'll appreciate it. :)

Also... I'm a renown gardener lol. I'll offer my gardening services to help you gain some hybrids in trade for one hybrid from you. :)

celebi23

So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed
Soda Case
Neon Sign
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge
Dartboard
Paulownia Closett
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle
Time Clock
Dolly

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts
Red-Zap Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet

Floors
Green Rug

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid
Tall Bovoid
Tall Buzzoid
Tall Quazoid
Tall Strumboid
Tall Percoloid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Stego Torso

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands. And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

Grizzo

I'm running out of catchphrases and greetings to give to my villagers so I might as well make them do stuff.

tumblr_mpfse3d4Zb1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Funny thing is, he was actually shaking his ass a little bit while saying this.

Kinvara

I got the water well built but now I don't really know what to work on next.

Julian suggested a modern bridge today but I don't like the design of it.

If I were to build another bridge I'd just build another cobblestone one.

It also blocks the word "Killers", "Lesbian" and a few bad words.

I dunno. Other than being unable to read about Ashton Kutcher's movie, this is the first time I've had a major problem with it.

Seriously? That's pretty ridiculous considering those words aren't "bad" at all. I would never put up with that.

It also blocks the word "Killers", "Lesbian" and a few bad words.

I dunno. Other than being unable to read about Ashton Kutcher's movie, this is the first time I've had a major problem with it.
I have actually never heard of such a thing.

Be on the look out for dem killer lesbians. :lol

flippedb

Banned
I have the following fossils

Diplo tail
Mammoth torso
Trilobite
Dinosaur track x3

Make your offers, I'm not looking for anything in special. PM me please.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
OK, I admit it...I maaaaaaaay have did a little time travelin' today :)

here's the Nintendo item freebie list I promised. Want one, want it all, take one, take it all
Doesn't matter to me/

block floor
green shell
varia shoes
coin
bill blaster x 2
big bro mustache
hero's cap
pikmin
virtual boy x 2
yellow pikmin hat
block x 3
yoshi egg
super star
1 up mushroom
pipe
fi mask
goal pole
triforce

Have these fossils

apato tail
spino tail x 2
megacero tail
trilobite x 2
peking man
stego torso
plesio torso
mammoth skull
styraco torso
pachy torso
stego tail
raptor torso
megocero torso

Fossils I need

sabretooth torso
arehelm skull
pteranodon skull
apato skull
diplo tail
dime skull
ankylo tail

No bells required for stuff. I'll take an astro stuff (tv, shelf, cd player, closet), rococo and regal stuff that I can catalog.

PM if interested. My FC is in my profile so be sure to include yours in pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom