• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Are pokemon/donkey kong even made by Nintendo themselves? Aren't they technically 2nd party titles? Maybe that's why they aren't included in furniture, same with Earthbound stuff.

Yeah, that would make sense actually. Isn't Donkey Kong a Nintendo IP though ? I know Rareware and Retro Studios worked on it, but I always got the impression that it was a "real" Nintendo classic character. Same goes for Earthbound.

But they bought the rights for real life paintings and scultpures so I thought they would do the same for video game characters.

The Amazing Bob episode #40:

BOX9mDPCAAMbjlY.jpg:large

But you're not wearing any pants, Bob.

Yeah, that would make sense actually. Isn't Donkey Kong a Nintendo IP though ? I know Rareware and Retro Studios worked on it, but I always got the impression that it was a "real" Nintendo classic character. Same goes for Earthbound.

But they bought the rights for real life paintings and scultpures so I thought they would do the same for video game characters.
Both Pokemon and Donkey Kong are Nintendo owned IPs.

Not really sure why there aren't any items from those games, though I don't remember seeing any Kid Icarus stuff either. I would have thought adding Pokemon items would have been a no brainer though.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Both Pokemon and Donkey Kong are Nintendo owned IPs.

Not really sure why there aren't any items from those games, though I don't remember seeing any Kid Icarus stuff either. I would have thought adding Pokemon items would have been a no brainer though.

I thought it was funny the only system in the game is the Virtual Boy (unless you count the Gamecube in the game shelf).

Ok so its about time I speed up my fossil collection rate.

I need:
T-rex: torso and tail.
Velociraptor: tail only.
Triceratops: torso and skull.
Pachysaurus Skull and tail
Megacerops: skull and tail.
plesiosaur tail.
Anklosaurus tail.

I also need peking man, dinosaur egg and an ammonite.

Dupes I have:
Stego tail
apato torso
diplo neck
styraco skull

Dupes are being stockpiled fast so check tomorrow if nothing takes your fancy.

Also have fruit and perfect peaches, and a limited array of Nintendo items.

I'm going to bed in an hour but will be watching this thread in the meantime.

I need:
Mammoth torso and plesiosaur tail.
Anklosaurus tail.

Dupes I have:
Stego tail
apato torso
diplo neck
styraco skull
mammoth skull

I have a bunch of fossils around, let me check. I'll let you know in a min.

Koomaster

Maaaaaan Flo litteraly just forced me to take her "moving painting". She wanted me to buy it for more than 4000 bells. I already gave the real one to the museum so I said no, so she asked 1500 bells for it. I told her no once again and then...

tumblr_mpfworrb991swyzfbo1_400.jpg

She realized it's a fake one (what a coincidence...).

tumblr_mpfwqnrOc31swyzfbo1_400.jpg

And she gave it to me anyway. I didn't have any other choice than to accept it.

tumblr_mpfwscod4D1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

I should report you to Booker right away, Flo.
(that'd be cool if we could actually do that and send them in jail for an hour) (I don't know why I thought about that)

tumblr_mpfwuhEPfT1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Yeah that's right, I'm looking at you weird... go figure out why...
I shame villagers who pass off fake paintings to me by writing about it on the town bulletin board. I take that seriously. I also mail them the fake back with a harsh letter.

Lately though I have had to shame people by making a Public Service Announcement on the bulletin board about fleas. Seems I am finding so many fleas on my villagers every day. They always try to tell me they take showers and wash, but I don't believe them. Whatever they do, it's not enough. I remember in the older games finding fleas was rare and I was glad to catch one finally. Now it's a daily event, my town is infested.

Mairu

I need:
Anklosaurus tail.

Dupes I have:
Stego tail
apato torso
diplo neck
styraco skull
mammoth skull

i'll trade a mammoth torso for a mammoth skull

fc in profile!

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I love my townsfolk. Fauna and Boone are the hypest and they're calling me M-Bot. Plus, the jock type villagers are definitely the most entertaining. NoA did an exceptional job with the translation.

I wish I screen capped the conversation but with Baabara where she asked if I thought she was talking about me around town behind my back. I replied "No", to which she replied in a very jubilant fashion, "Oh perfect! I'm going to tell everyone about this!"

Man, this game.

Cool, Fc in profile as well.

I have:

Pachy Skull
Tricera Torso
Megacero Tail
Peking Man

I have the fossils you're offering, though. Do you have any nintendo items? I'm also looking for Modern chair and desk. Also if you have them, any lab items or Persimmons.

You can see my FC and Ninty items I'm looking for in the last page.

Hugstable

Banned

I need:
Anklosaurus tail.

Dupes I have:
Stego tail
apato torso
diplo neck
styraco skull
mammoth skull

I have a Pachy Skull and Anklo tail of you'd want to trade for the perfect peach you mentioned. Power went out in my neighborhood though so it hopefully will be back in a few mins so I can trade.

Mairu

Thanks for the fossil trade swirlyglasses! Sorry your adventure in my town got cut short by network issues :(

As far as public works project - you were saying that residents are more likely to ask when you DON'T talk to them? I was talking to a friend who got the police station & lighthouse already who said the opposite haha

I guess I'll post this in the new page:

I have the following Nintendo items available for trade:

Arwing
Fi Mask
Yoshi's Egg
Hero's Cap
? Block
Mushroom Mural x2
S.S. Dolphin

I'm looking for:

Hero's Tunic
Hero's boots
Varia Suit
Any Staches
Fire Bar
Super Mushroom
Pikmin Hats (any color)
Coin
Wii Balance Board

PM me if you wanna trade ^_^

I have:

Pachy Skull
Tricera Torso
Megacero Tail
Peking Man

I have the fossils you're offering, though. Do you have any nintendo items? I'm also looking for Modern chair and desk. Also if you have them, any lab items or Persimmons.

You can see my FC and Ninty items I'm looking for in the last page.

I can get some lab items, but I'd have to order them. I have some Nintendo items but not very many.

I can get some lab items, but I'd have to order them. I have some Nintendo items but not very many.
Sounds good. What can you order? I have the lab floor, lab wall, lab table, lab chair and lab bed.

As for Nintendo items, if you can list them that'd be great. Just let me know when you wanna meet tomorrow. I'll probably be home all day.

Thanks for the fossil trade swirlyglasses! Sorry your adventure in my town got cut short by network issues :(

As far as public works project - you were saying that residents are more likely to ask when you DON'T talk to them? I was talking to a friend who got the police station & lighthouse already who said the opposite haha

If you aren't in eyeshot of your villagers for about 10-20 minutes, they will likely make a suprised expression when they see you. So don't talk to villagers rightaway, always make sure they can see you before you talk to them, just in case they will be suprised.

Sounds good. What can you order? I have the lab floor, lab wall, lab table, lab chair and lab bed.

As for Nintendo items, if you can list them that'd be great. Just let me know when you wanna meet tomorrow. I'll probably be home all day.

You have all the lab items I have. :/

Nintendo items: peach's parasol (of course), Arwing, Virtual boy, Wii balance board, and a Fi mask.

I have megacero tail, just in case you still need it.

I'll Pm you tomorrow, I'm going to bed. Night!

PedroRVD

I need:
plesiosaur tail.
Anklosaurus tail.

I have megacero tail, just in case you still need it.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed
Soda Case
Neon Sign
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge
Dartboard
Paulownia Closett
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle
Time Clock
Dolly

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts
Red-Zap Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet

Floors
Green Rug

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid
Tall Bovoid
Tall Buzzoid
Tall Quazoid
Tall Strumboid
Tall Percoloid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Stego Torso (milkham)

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands. And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

If you aren't in eyeshot of your villagers for about 10-20 minutes, they will likely make a suprised expression when they see you. So don't talk to villagers rightaway, always make sure they can see you before you talk to them, just in case they will be suprised.

You have all the lab items I have. :/

Nintendo items: peach's parasol (of course), Arwing, Virtual boy, Wii balance board, and a Fi mask.

I'll Pm you tomorrow, I'm going to bed. Night!
I need the Wii Balance board. PM me tomorrow to let me know if you're still interested.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
so... I got gifted a bamboo shoot a week or so ago by a villager.

This shit is like a virus. It's amazing.

edit: does anyone want some shoots? will trade for a silver axe.. (assuming silver axes dont break?) :( i need to clear out my apple orchards

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Do villagers leaving affect a perfect town rating? All that happened between yesterday was Elise leaving and mine lowered. I pulled the daily weeds.

NewGame

Banned
Why does everyone hate Muffy? We have to unite against the real enemy that is Julian.
NewHorseHorn.jpg
I don't want no bronys in my town!

Mairu

I guess I'll post this in the new page:

I have the following Nintendo items available for trade:

Arwing
Fi Mask
Yoshi's Egg
Hero's Cap
? Block
Mushroom Mural x2
S.S. Dolphin

I'm looking for:

Hero's Tunic
Hero's boots
Varia Suit
Any Staches
Fire Bar
Super Mushroom
Pikmin Hats (any color)
Coin
Wii Balance Board

PM me if you wanna trade ^_^

pm'd if you want to trade hero's cap for bad bro's stache :O

Grizzo

I shame villagers who pass off fake paintings to me by writing about it on the town bulletin board. I take that seriously. I also mail them the fake back with a harsh letter.

Lately though I have had to shame people by making a Public Service Announcement on the bulletin board about fleas. Seems I am finding so many fleas on my villagers every day. They always try to tell me they take showers and wash, but I don't believe them. Whatever they do, it's not enough. I remember in the older games finding fleas was rare and I was glad to catch one finally. Now it's a daily event, my town is infested.

Haha I sent it back to her in a letter, calling her names and saying that should sue her ass for doing this to the mayor. Hope she's gonna learn her lesson.

As for the fleas, yeah, all my villagers seem to be infested too. They're all so filthy. You can easily guess who slept with whom by seeing fleas from one animal to another.

WonderPup

so... I got gifted a bamboo shoot a week or so ago by a villager.

This shit is like a virus. It's amazing.

edit: does anyone want some shoots? will trade for a silver axe.. (assuming silver axes dont break?) :( i need to clear out my apple orchards

I don't have a silver axe, but I have bells. Glorious, glorious bells.

3153-4172-0166

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom