• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't think so, do you have any dried flowers? Or items lying on the ground?

Actually come to think of it, I did have four tools on the ground overnight before I picked them up today. So that could have been it I suppose? I'll check tomorrow to see if it's back to perfect, and if so, that was probably it.

Forkball

Cashed my turnips in, finished Reset Center, expanded basement, made a new public work project and paid it off.... and I'm broke again. That was quick. I've seen screenshots of people actually inside the Reset Center, how do you get in there?

ALSO REDD IS STILL NOT HERE WHY GOD WHY

Making patterns in this game is my antidrug. Here's Fay, from the canceled Starfox 2:

hni_0011_jpga6sph.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Cashed my turnips in, finished Reset Center, expanded basement, made a new public work project and paid it off.... and I'm broke again. That was quick. I've seen screenshots of people actually inside the Reset Center, how do you get in there?

Redd showed up in my town for the first time today

The Reset Center will open up randomly. So, it's pretty much luck whether you'll actually be able to get in there or not.

Pyrokai

I am SO sory if this has been discussed, but.....is there really no fieworks display tonight? I haven't played since the GCN version and I seem to remember one then......any explanation?

Alfredo

So, Soleil wanted to come check out my house today. I gave her a tour and showed her various things…

tumblr_inline_mpfsij4Ps21qz4rgp.jpg

But I guess she was interested.

tumblr_inline_mpfsj0adGk1qz4rgp.jpg

So I took her to the basement where I do my "business"…

tumblr_inline_mpfsjlozUX1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mpfsk2YljV1qz4rgp.jpg

What was she getting at?

tumblr_inline_mpfskjtJdp1qz4rgp.jpg

Oh, I see…
Then afterwards…

tumblr_inline_mpfslfIzIx1qz4rgp.jpg

But then...

tumblr_inline_mpfsme9B661qz4rgp.jpg

I think she’s into me.

Forkball

I've seen Redd every week since launch... but I've never seen Katie or Gracie at all yet.

I haven't seen Gracie, but I've seen Katie. I've had people like Gulliver, Sahara, and Katrina come every week.

You know, maybe I figured it out. I didn't show the fake painting to Blathers. Maybe he just doesn't come until you do that? I'll try it and see.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed (ACES11)
Soda Case
Neon Sign
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge
Dartboard
Paulownia Closett
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle
Time Clock
Dolly

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts
Red-Zap Pants (drizzle)
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap (Speedwagon)
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet (Speedwagon)

Floors
Green Rug

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Bovoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Buzzoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Quazoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Strumboid (nhlducks35)
Tall Percoloid (nhlducks35)

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck (UberTag)
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Stego Torso (milkham)

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands. And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

UberTag

they very much do break :V

they just last longer than regular axes
Speaking of Silver Axes, I just stumbled onto a Club Tortimer resort with them on sale.
How many axes should I buy?

5? 10? Or should I just go all out and bring home 40 with me?
I'm thinking they'll make nice trade bait.

So this little 9x9 square by my train station is where I initially planned to place my Illuminated Clock once I had gotten the request. However, lately it's been a good hotspot for quick on-the-go trading or swapping items, so I decided that I might just leave it blank. I put a "Trade Here!" sign on the top right to see how it'd look, and I think I've grown quite fond of my new "Trading Square"

tumblr_mpg3wqMFD41swzluko1_400.jpg

Mairu

Is anyone here collecting furniture from the minimalist series? I'm interested in cataloging what you have.

I got the full set from MicH earlier - but I won't have it until tomorrow (have to order from catalog + waiting for redd's painting to get dropped off because I'm nervous about it getting eaten up!)

zroid

Banned
Speaking of Silver Axes, I just stumbled onto a Club Tortimer resort with them on sale.
How many axes should I buy?

5? 10? Or should I just go all out and bring home 40 with me?
I'm thinking they'll make nice trade bait.

Last time this happened I bought about 10, keeping 3 for myself and trading the others. Should've bought more.

If anyone is interested in balloon items, I'm selling some.

Balloon Floor (1) - 15K
Balloon Wall (3) - 15K each
Balloon Table (2) - 20K each
Balloon Chair (2) - 15K each
Balloon Dresser (1) - 20K
Balloon Closet (1) - 25K
Balloon Lamp (1) - 10K

FC is 0731-5795-7996

I can take 100K for all of it (doesn't include duplicates).

Roto13

Balloon Floor (1) - 15K
Balloon Closet (1) - 25K
Balloon Lamp (1) - 10K

FC is 0731-5795-7996

Balloon furniture is the most common furniture there is. How do you think you got so much?

Kinvara

Balloon Floor (1) - 15K
Balloon Closet (1) - 25K
Balloon Lamp (1) - 10K

FC is 0731-5795-7996

I never know what to do with balloon furniture. It's so tacky looking. I stopped shooting down the balloons because I got tired of getting them.

flippedb

Banned
Is anyone here collecting furniture from the minimalist series? I'm interested in cataloging what you have.
I'm interested as well, do you have anything yet? I only have the table.

Balloon Floor (1) - 15K
Balloon Closet (1) - 25K
Balloon Lamp (1) - 10K

FC is 0731-5795-7996

m8, those prices are way too high for balloon stuff.

SmithnCo

I never know what to do with balloon furniture. It's so tacky looking. I stopped shooting down the balloons because I got tired of getting them.

Good for HHA points maybe because it's so common. Too tacky to actually keep in the house after that though.

I was hanging on to balloon stuff until I street passed someone with the whole set in one of his rooms. Sold that stuff off as soon as I could.

Ellix

I am SO sory if this has been discussed, but.....is there really no fieworks display tonight? I haven't played since the GCN version and I seem to remember one then......any explanation?

After the original Animal Crossing, the Fireworks Show got changed into a weekly event in August.

flippedb

Banned

4th of July means nothing to over 95% of the World's population. That's why.

The slingshot is probably my favorite looking tool in the game (next to the hammer), but if all we can shoot down are balloon stuff, it might end up being useless for me. I also stopped using it and I just walk around with it because it looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom