• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a short sleeved shirt today cause my poor character always complains about the heat...

2quv4pN.jpg

And finally reached 10 million :D

9OMCQqz.jpg

Pyrokai

4th of July means nothing to over 95% of the World's population. That's why.

I understand this. I didn't known how region specific the game was. I figured the NSTC version of the game would be more tailored for US/Canada/Mexico holidays, and figured a generic firework show could be shifted around to whatever day depending on your country/region.

Don't they have a Valentine's Day event? That can't too widespread either, right? Exactly which calendar is ACNF following?

I understand this. I didn't known how region specific the game was. I figured the NSTC version of the game would be more tailored for US/Canada/Mexico holidays, and figured a generic firework show could be shifted around to whatever day depending on your country/region.

Don't they have a Valentine's Day event? That can't too widespread either, right? Exactly which calendar is ACNF following?

Hopefully Japanese so I can celebrate Tanabata in my town!

Do you all have favorite villagers too? I swear I treat some way better than others haha
Have to say, my AC best friend is probably Midge
Great personality, funny, and awesome lovely home. Best villager.
Who's yours?

Do you all have favorite villagers too? I swear I treat some way better than others haha

Who's yours?

Rudy!

Chas.jpg

(Couldn't find better pic...)

He's my brah. I don't let people talk to him lol

colinp

Banned
They added fireworks in August, as a poster noted. They just had to make something a bt more global, I guess.

Nope, more Japanese. Like the cicadas and long rainy season. Most, maybe all, firework festivals occur in August in Japan.

Not sure if they have tanabata though, probably have some item for it.

flippedb

Banned
Nope, more Japanese. Like the cicadas and long rainy season. Most, maybe all, firework festivals occur in August in Japan.

Considering the amount of copies sold in Japan, it makes sense.

Seigyoku

You need a Japanese game or to go to a Japanses town for Tanabata.

Know two people with JP games so fingers crossed I can make it.

Who's yours?

I also have Midge as a neighbor and have to agree, she is awesome.

Other contenders (currently living in my town) would be Yuka and Peanut (I made her catchphrase "like a nut", making her even more awesome).

Yuka.png
200px-Peanut.png

I think Yuka may have a shopping problem though. Seriously, every time I see her, she is either shopping on mainstreet, or at Re-tail.

From previous games, my favorite villagers are Cube and Rasher (from ACGC) and Jeremiah and Pecan (from Wild World).

Overall, Jeremiah is my eternal AC bro. Was SO bummed out when he moved out of my WW village.

Jeremiah.jpg

Frank.png

Keaton is the only villager who I'd be sad to see go. He almost never asks me for anything, always gives me gifts, and he's always dancing. A true pioneer of my town's spirit.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
yeah, this method isn't working out for me. either flies don't appear at night or they aren't all that attracted to trash. Did it on the shoreline and got a couple extra sharks though.
Want my rotten turnips? I caught mine after one save.

Elija2

I have too many favourite AC villagers. I pretty much like all of the cute-looking ones, of which there are many. There's only 8 different personalities, so I pretty much have to judge them based on their looks.

Finally perfected the diving trick for instigating Public Works suggestions.

Pro Tip: If it seems like it's not working, it may be because you've been playing too long. Your villagers won't run up to you if they are waiting to tell you to take a break from playing. So talk to anyone to get the built in "take a break" message, and then it should continue like normal.

Finally perfected the diving trick for instigating Public Works suggestions.

Pro Tip: If it seems like it's not working, it may be because you've been playing too long. Your villagers won't run up to you if they are waiting to tell you to take a break from playing. So talk to anyone to get the built in "take a break" message, and then it should continue like normal.

I get plenty of dudes running up to me wanting to give me stuff or take stuff. Still pretty rare to get a public works suggestion.

Hugstable

Banned
Power went out tonight, so I just went beetle hunting for a few hours. Ended up gettin like 3 Golden Stags! Went from 60k bells to 860k bells just in a few hours.

UberTag

Speaking of Silver Axes, I just stumbled onto a Club Tortimer resort with them on sale.
How many axes should I buy?

5? 10? Or should I just go all out and bring home 40 with me?
I'm thinking they'll make nice trade bait.

Last time this happened I bought about 10, keeping 3 for myself and trading the others. Should've bought more.
I'm currently up to 19. Still stockpiling. Will keep going until I pass out.

Ok so I guess Aika Village is a "thing" but I hadn't heard of it until tonight.

I went to check it out and was extremely impressed. It uses the game's mechanics in a very clever and interesting way to tell a story and has puzzle elements and surprises and genuine unease. This is all mixed in with a "figure out what it means" element a la Silent Hill. My only regret is I can't read the small amount of Japanese the "character" speaks. Tell me what you thought of it.

Make sure to go check it out. The dream address is 2600-0218-7298.

Make sure to grab the tools from Lloid before heading out into the town. They'll let you explore more of the town.

tumblr_mpg8zattxg1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpg90uI0GM1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpg932rttu1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp89n6Oqei1rlc5aho4_400.jpg

tumblr_mpeawx6K491swm08ro1_400.jpg

I can't wait to see more examples of work like this. I have a couple more codes to go check out.

HawthorneKitty

I have 4 random KK songs I need to unload so if anyone wants to obtain one, come with any random catalogable item, pm me your FC; mine is in my profile.

First pm first serve.

EdgeXL

Why does everyone hate Muffy? We have to unite against the real enemy that is Julian.
NewHorseHorn.jpg
I don't want no bronys in my town!

Muffy has dead eyes. My first reaction was to kill her with fire. I also have Cole in my town at the same time and he has dead eyes too.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Don't get attached to your grove. Eventually some asshole animal will plant their house right in the middle of it. :)

Kind of why I'm waiting for everyone to move in. At least that's the excuse I'm giving myself for not starting a grand landscaping project..

If you have ten people and one moves out - does the replacement move back in the same spot or is it random?

HawthorneKitty

Kind of why I'm waiting for everyone to move in. At least that's the excuse I'm giving myself for not starting a grand landscaping project..

If you have ten people and one moves out - does the replacement move back in the same spot or is it random?
It's random.

one_kill

Does anyone have these items from the robo series: chair, sofa, closet, and wall?
Looking to trade items for them or let you catalog series.

Atlantis

Ha, Bill is the only one mentioned in this thread that I have in my town.

I'm indifferent towards him.

Bill is okay. He just ripped off Groucho's "lil man" nickname for me and it's sort of adorable.

Of those mentioned in this thread I also have Keaton and Bob, go me!

Coco.gif

Coco is a villager that I was originally pretty disappointed to receive, but she's turned into one of my favorites.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Does anyone have these items from the robo series: chair, sofa, closet, and wall?
Looking to trade items for them or let you catalog series.

Got the wall, will bring it over

Edit: I may have given it to my kids so would have to order it for you, but I can do that no problem - will be here in 45 mins

I have extras of these.

(Super Mario Bros) Block Floor
Blue Pikmin (hat)
Metroid
Fire Flower

I want to trade for any Hero's (Link) clothes except the cap or a Master Sword or Triforce. PM me if interested. My FC is in my profile.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Katie just turned up too. Should I keep her here for a while before I pass her along?

Edit: aargh, can't get anything off Sahara while Katie is following me!

Edit2: double aargh, can't go in my house or across the railway...

milkham

my enforcer i mean turnip money
4C9c0wt.jpg

finished all home upgrades so I finally changed the exterior
LXvN3Gi.jpg

its so big it makes my town hall a little hard to see, but hello modern town hall!
82Mjxcn.jpg

bam probably sees me with bee stings more than default face
cp2VYbU.jpg

tmi tipper
odgL1cN.jpg

everyone has fleas tonight
CNauva3.jpg

I need that golden water can!
5VmiN8p.jpg

Philia came to visit and I ignored her to read GAF
jCNQTSU.jpg

She tamed the cosmos
j7CExJ5.jpg

gas mask just out of reach
YOzvrhY.jpg

trinest

so... I got gifted a bamboo shoot a week or so ago by a villager.

This shit is like a virus. It's amazing.

edit: does anyone want some shoots? will trade for a silver axe.. (assuming silver axes dont break?) :( i need to clear out my apple orchards

I have a whole farm of it. In fact any area in my town is bamboo'd.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
it was a thunderstorm for the whole of yesterday, and whenever I came out of my house I kind of shivered and sweat/water dripped off my face. Was that fear, or was I just hot because it is summer? (I had the hero's clothes on). My son's save didn't do that and he was wearing a t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom