• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a thunderstorm for the whole of yesterday, and whenever I came out of my house I kind of shivered and sweat/water dripped off my face. Was that fear, or was I just hot because it is summer? (I had the hero's clothes on). My son's save didn't do that and he was wearing a t-shirt
That just means that it's a hot day (meaning you can get a tan like on the island if you stay outside long enough without a hat on, I believe), yeah.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I now own 40 Silver Axes.
AU7Amsc.gif
God damn. I just want one right now. :(

Conan-san

So, remind me, is there supposed to be a pause between talking to a vilager, it's text box poping up and text happening? Because I'm kinda spazzing out thinkign I've buggered my SD card or something.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just finished collecting all Nintendo game reference items in the game (I think).
The NIntendo Town (0000-0100-0017) has a few items you don't. Like the love tester and the slugger mate.

Are pokemon/donkey kong even made by Nintendo themselves? Aren't they technically 2nd party titles? Maybe that's why they aren't included in furniture, same with Earthbound stuff.
Donkey Kong was made by Miyamoto. He is as Nintendo as Mario. Gee whizz, even my mum knows this.

UberTag

As much as I'd love a golden Super Toilet, I had to settle for silver.
Hording all of my gold nuggets for furniture from Cyrus 'til I have that entire set.
Scored the Golden Dresser from him earlier today.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I think I've entered some sort of casual mode.

I've stopped money grinding/collectatoning completely, and just hang out at other gaffers place or at my own town keeping it tidy, watering/rearranging flowers, talking to the neighbours and hanging out at Club LOL.

In many ways I think the game is more fun like this. But maybe it goes in phases? Idk. I don't see the point in rushing this game.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I think I've entered some sort of casual mode.

I've stopped money grinding/collectatoning completely, and just hang out at other gaffers place or at my own town keeping it tidy, watering/rearranging flowers, talking to the neighbours and hanging out at Club LOL.

In many ways I think the game is more fun like this. But maybe it goes in phases? Idk. I don't see the point in rushing this game.
On the contrary, this is the true mark of a hardcore Animal Crossing player... probably... I think...

Its 1:30 am and I'm just walking in circles trying to spot a scorpion (one already spotted me first). Anyone want to come over? FC is in profile.

Colin I added you just to add you since I already sold my turnips. You know you want to let me snoop around.

macklelol

Anyone want a scenic painting? One of my villagers sold it to me but I apparently already have it.

FC is in my profile, if you want it.

so1337

Do you all have favorite villagers too? I swear I treat some way better than others haha
Have to say, my AC best friend is probably Midge

Great personality, funny, and awesome lovely home. Best villager.
Who's yours?
Elmer.
200px-Elmer.png

His favorite piece of furniture is a giant icecream cone and his dream is to jump into a pool full of kefir. So endearing.

colinp

Banned
Its 1:30 am and I'm just walking in circles trying to spot a scorpion (one already spotted me first). Anyone want to come over? FC is in profile.

Colin I added you just to add you since I already sold my turnips. You know you want to let me snoop around.

haha, you still around? Sorry, had to let Kangi get through selling.

Kangi, thank you for the tip!

Do you all have favorite villagers too? I swear I treat some way better than others haha

Who's yours?
Del:

He's such a softy <3
hni_0008kvsw1.jpg

hni_0012juszb.jpg

Plus, he's a purplish alligator with a fondness for the Robot set of furniture (which I've pretty much entirely stolen from him now... >.> That is, except for his Robot Clock, which always seems to be blocked by something...). What's not to love?

IrishNinja

speaking of making clothes, how do i get these custom jackets to work? got Ryo's & Vyse's but mabel only wants to put designs on shirts & dresses at the moment

colinp

Banned
Man, guess everyone's asleep or has already sold their turnips! Are there *other forums* I should bring this deal to?

Wolfe

I have a spare silver rod, if you want to trade.

Ok, but only if you hang onto that rod (I already have one but thanks!)

from where though? holding a jacket, or do i gotta have her do it before i buy one?

edit crap its an option from within the patterns, isnt it

XD

Man, guess everyone's asleep or has already sold their turnips! Are there *other forums* I should bring this deal to?

Try gamefaqs maybe?

upandaway

So I was going through Aika Village. What the hell man.

I'll save you from describing what you already know/should find out yourself, but get this:

So I'm on my way back out, and I was already half-running to get away from there.. but I fell into a pitfall trap close to an Aika house, and she's right next to it. As soon as I fall in, she starts to slowly walk towards me while looking left and right (I swear to god man I swear to god). I started freaking out and hammered the buttons and circle pad to all hell to get out of it, and then full sprint away from the place. Holy crap. What the hell, man. I was visibly stressed out after that happened.

What the hell.

Ok AC GAF, I'm in need of help.

For the past 4 days I've had a load of lillies and violets lined up in different patterns to try and get some hybrids, but I've had absolutely nothing. Every day I seem to get an extra red tulip, yellow tulip and yellow pansy pop up next to the lines of them I have in town - but nothing else. I've got the beautiful town ordinance in effect and the only flowers I water each day are the ones I want to get hybrids from and my current hybrids, all the junky flowers are in a huge dumping ground. I've tried both doing long horizontal lines and diagonally touching.

What am I doing wrong?

Cerity

Who's yours?

Possibly Cole, dude looks like he's high or on something and kind of acts it too. I catch him napping every so often. I sent him a pink dress and he rocks it with pride.

I'm thinking about booting kody, the other residents are complaining about how he's sweating everywhere.

Oxx

At least I have the museum expansion ready to develop now.

Unfortunately I had a lamp project in progress that I was leaving to the animals to fund (lol).

So I have to pay that off first myself, then start on the museum tomorrow.

So I was going through Aika Village. What the hell man.

I'll save you from describing what you already know/should find out yourself, but get this:

So I'm on my way back out, and I was already half-running to get away from there.. but I fell into a pitfall trap close to an Aika house, and she's right next to it. As soon as I fall in, she starts to slowly walk towards me while looking left and right (I swear to god man I swear to god). I started freaking out and hammered the buttons and circle pad to all hell to get out of it, and then full sprint away from the place. Holy crap. What the hell, man. I was visibly stressed out after that happened.

What the hell.

I wonder why those things that make noise louder as you get closer are even in the game. I don't know what they are and they're unnerving. That high pitched sound.

I found her in a house while I was there btw, then she vanished when I switched rooms, then reappeared as I rounded a corner. That town is brilliant.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm saving my million to inflate the turnip market.

I made nearly 3m last time (on Tuesday I cashed in) and I'm down to 1.2m wiht a 600k bill to pay tomorrow. Going to hold off on any expansions until next weeks turnips - want to buy 10k turnips on sunday.

that will definitely finish off my expansions. Probably

Wolfe

I made nearly 3m last time (on Tuesday I cashed in) and I'm down to 1.2m wiht a 600k bill to pay tomorrow. Going to hold off on any expansions until next weeks turnips - want to buy 10k turnips on sunday.

that will definitely finish off my expansions. Probably

I ended up making about 3 million this week through a local friend, planning on dumping 1 million into turnips next week ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom