• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bury it in a hole like a normal item, just remember not to dig it back up (the mark on the ground is huge).

Same as a tree: dig a hole, and put it in it.

If it's for a villager, remember where it is. The mark will disappear (you won't be able to dig it by mistake), and should appear again when the villager ask for it.

Thanks. I'll remember to remember, haha. Last time I got one, I was trying to bury it but wound up opening it. This time, wanted to make sure I did it right.

Also, all my villagers, except for one hermit, have started calling me "cowboy."

But it's tacky when people demand commission. :p

I agree so I tried to word what I said carefully. :) I'd hope people would leave something to show their appreciation if someone went through all the effort of opening their town but I couldn't demand anything from anyone.

The madness of a turnip stampede is why I've been a bit leary of The Stalk Market so far. My house won't be fully upgraded as quickly as others' but I can live with that.

They're set up correctly alright, just not optimally. And I had a feeling you weren't the type to budge lol! So I won't bother.

Here's my Dream Suite code for anyone's curious about my gardens.

400 2264 4480
Not at all, I'm sorry if you got that impression. I'm open to absolutely any help and advice since I've never attempted any kind of gardening before in AC games.

Everything is getting ripped down multiple times a day at the moment, I've just been trying to make sure I get some kind of plan for the town before putting down permanent public works like the Cafe since I'd be screwed if I needed them moved later. The only thing I don't want to mess with is hybrid roses since I don't like them enough to mess around with them.

Hugstable

Banned
Just got some Varia Suit Shoes and a Traffic Cone from my cookies today. How much are the Hero Tunics usually worth in terms of bells or other Nintendo items?

Shit shit shit.

Just had the 3DS in my pocket in sleep mode, (i dont think AC was running), but when I opened it, it was shut off. Switched it on and the date was 01/01/2011 and the time was 00:00!Battery was fine.

I changed the date and time but will it fuck up anything in AC? Why would the 3DS do that in the first place?
It would probably cause turnips to go rotten? I'm not sure. I've never heard that happening to any 3DS's before.

GAMERG0D

Well fuck, I lightly banged my 3DS against my computer and my 3DSx shut off. The time and date was Jan 1st, 2011 at 12:00 AM. I went back and set the correct settings and it seems everything is normal... even the Garden Store had the things I bought not there. The banging thing has happened to me before, the OG 3DS is so delicate. :/

EDIT: uh lol coincidence

I have a Tricera Tail, fancy a trade?
I don't think I have the tail anymore, sorry. :/

Roto13

Shit shit shit.

Just had the 3DS in my pocket in sleep mode, (i dont think AC was running), but when I opened it, it was shut off. Switched it on and the date was 01/01/2011 and the time was 00:00!Battery was fine.

I changed the date and time but will it fuck up anything in AC? Why would the 3DS do that in the first place?

It should be ok. If you don't change the date with Isabelle, I don't think it notices that the clock changed unless you go back in time.

Wolfe

How bizarre that you both posted about the same thing at nearly the same time, I've never had that happen or heard of it happening to anyone elses 3DS before.

Original or XL?

ramyeon

I think I'm lucky with public works projects.

Had a few drinks tonight, popped into my town for five minutes to talk to villagers. Genji runs up and suggests I build the instrument centre (weather prediction centre) in the village. Awesome.

GAMERG0D

How bizarre that you both posted about the same thing at nearly the same time, I've never had that happen or heard of it happening to anyone elses 3DS before.

Original or XL?
I have the original 3DS, I guess mine turns off when it gets hit hard enough. This is about the 5th time this has happened, but it's never reset the time and date before. Never lost data so that's good.

Does anyone have a carnation I could breed and hybridise?

My sisters 3DS turns off randomly without being hit with any force of the like. It is an ambassador though, so its getting a bit old. Although my launch day Ds lite still works to this day with no problems whatsoever. Kinda puts the 3ds to shame.

Wolfe

Yeah that sounds weird, can't recall that happening with my original style 3DS' at any point. Is it still under warranty?

I think I'm lucky with public works projects.

Had a few drinks tonight, popped into my town for five minutes to talk to villagers. Genji runs up and suggests I build the instrument centre (weather prediction centre) in the village. Awesome.

Actually it only tells you the current weather which is vaguely useless. But it's kind of interesting, doesn't take up much space, and seems to be kind of sassy and sarcastic in the way it describes the current conditions.

I was hoping it might tell me the weather for the rest of the day or week.

JCH!

Holy crap, how many animals fit in a town? Mine has 8 at the moment and I just saw another house being built. I'm getting overrun!

ramyeon

Actually it only tells you the current weather which is vaguely useless. But it's kind of interesting, doesn't take up much space, and seems to be kind of sassy and sarcastic in the way it describes the current conditions.

I was hoping it might tell me the weather for the rest of the day or week.
Every wiki/site says it tells the weather for the next day though.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Ok, last chance for free junk before I sell all the Nintendo items to Reese since I've completed the list. You want one? You want it all? PM the FC, get my FC from profile, open the gates, I'll be over. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. :p

Offer available for freebies until 11AM EST

Block floor
Green shell x 2
Varia booties
bill blaster
pikmin
virtual boy
block
yellow pikmin hat
triple red shells
yoshi egg
Fi mask
triforce (again, Link should have played AC:NL...I've had 10 of these!)
Goal pole

Fossil doubles (looking for trades)

spino tail x 2
diplo hip
ptera skull
stego torso
plesio torso
apato tail

fossil need list

dime skull
apato skull
ptera wing (the left one)
ankylo tail

PM if interested. No need for belles. House fully built, no more room for public works. We livin' the high life here, yo. Maybe if you got some KK tunes to catalog.

Roto13

Holy crap, how many animals fit in a town? Mine has 8 at the moment and I just saw another house being built. I'm getting overrun!

Maximum is 10. The 10th villager has to move in from the campsite or apparently from a friend's town.

GAMERG0D

Yeah that sounds weird, can't recall that happening with my original style 3DS' at any point. Is it still under warranty?
Since I got it at launch on 3/27/11, I don't think I have a warranty anymore even with the Club Nintendo extension. I'll be getting an XL or the next model (lol) when they give America a black color.

Wolfe

I feel ya, I couldn't wait myself but I would love to pick up a black one if they ever release it here (I mean what the hell lol, NOA is a mystery to me lately).

Hugstable

Banned
Ok, last chance for free junk before I sell all the Nintendo items to Reese since I've completed the list. You want one? You want it all? PM the FC, get my FC from profile, open the gates, I'll be over. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. :p

Offer available for freebies until 11AM EST

Block floor
Green shell x 2
Varia booties
bill blaster
pikmin
virtual boy
block
yellow pikmin hat
triple red shells
yoshi egg
Fi mask
triforce (again, Link should have played AC:NL...I've had 10 of these!)
Goal pole

Fossil doubles (looking for trades)

spino tail x 2
diplo hip
ptera skull
stego torso
plesio torso
apato tail

fossil need list

dime skull
apato skull
ptera wing (the left one)
ankylo tail

PM if interested. No need for belles. House fully built, no more room for public works. We livin' the high life here, yo. Maybe if you got some KK tunes to catalog.

I wouldn't mind taking one of those Triforces off your hands!

bs000

Fossil trading!

Have
-apato torso
-archeleon skull
-megacero skull
-dimetrodon torso x2
-dimetrodon tail
-styraco tail x2
-mammoth skull
-apato skull x2
-ankylo skull
-mammoth torso
-ptera left wing x2
-T. rex skull x2
-shark tooth
-ichthyo skull
-tricera skull
-plesio torso
-archelon skull
-spino tail
-raptor skull
-parasaur torso
-apato tail
-pachy torso
-stego skull
-apato tail
-megacero skull
-spino tail

Need:
ankylo torso
raptor torso
megacero torso
sabretooth skull
parasaur tail
pachy tail
tricera tail

Maxrunner

My original 3ds most of the time when i leave it in hibernate mode and then after a day i turn it on, it wont come back and i have to turn it off and then on.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't know why I bother with the fortune cookies anymore. Not content with giving me the same prize a few times a week, the game now gives me 2 of the same prize in one day.

Roto13

Know what's lame? If you close the gate while someone is in your town, and they leave, the game stays connected as though the gate is open. That means network errors can still screw you, and offline-only stuff like Cyrus doesn't work.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hey guys what are my options for playing this game with my wife and kid? Can all three of us make our own characters ? One person will be the mayor? Can the other two people still have their own house?

Thanks for spelling this out for me. I'm not wealthy enough for everyone to have their own 3DS and copies of the game so I'm wondering what my options are like if I want to play this game with my family. Thanks!

Is this hair guide accurate?

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/shampoodle/

I tried it yesterday and it didn't really work out for me.

Hey guys what are my options for playing this game with my wife and kid? Can all three of us make our own characters ? One person will be the mayor? Can the other two people still have their own house?

Thanks for spelling this out for me. I'm not wealthy enough for everyone to have their own 3DS and copies of the game so I'm wondering what my options are like if I want to play this game with my family. Thanks!

One person is mayor (the first one who plays) and the other two will get their own houses.

GAMERG0D

The first person will be mayor and everyone gets a house they can place wherever they want.

Is this hair guide accurate?

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/shampoodle/

I tried it yesterday and it didn't really work out for me.

One person is mayor (the first one who plays) and the other two will get their own houses.

These are translations if I'm not mistaken and might differ from the actual choices. For example, Business Veteran is called Vintage in the NA version.

Use this guide instead...
http://www.jvgs.net/new-leaf-hair-guide.htm

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't know why I bother with the fortune cookies anymore. Not content with giving me the same prize a few times a week, the game now gives me 2 of the same prize in one day.
I don't why either since I"m not really collecting Nintendo stuff myself, but I thought if I can help others complete their collections it's not costing me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom