• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
ok, the jungle known as my lawn is cut (gee, life and Animal Crossing copying each other as it rained here in Virginia off and on for too many FRIKKIN' days!) and my one screwy trade is fixed thanks to sirkhalid so here's what we got...

NEED:

dime skull

GOT

spino tail
diplo hip
ptera skull
stego torso
plesio torso
apato tail

or...i will give 20k bells for that dime skull. It's the last I need for my museum.

EDIT: oh FFS...it's the ptera RIGHT wing I need even. I called it left cause it was missing ON the left. Gah. Geez, Anthony, get 2 and make a mini ptera, ya moron. :(

So yeah...dime skull & ptera right wing.

flippedb

Banned
Furniture Update:

Alpine, Minimalist and Rococo sets are complete.

Here's the few pieces I need before a set is complete.

Regal: Wall Lamp, Dresser, Sofa
Sleek: Clock
Modern: Flooring, Chair, Clock, and end table
Classic: Flooring, Wardrobe, Sofa
Modern Wood: Bed, Clock, Sofa and Wallpaper
Lovely: Chair, Dresser, Table and Phone (I remember this thing being obscure in WW...)

I still need a crap ton of Blue/Green and Polka Dot. But for right now I'll focus on above til I get those complete.

Please let me catalog your minimalist set.

dkeane

It's between 7pm and 8pm.
Really? I get them in the middle of the day.

Edit: From a wiki....
If you visit Club LOL before 8PM, Dr. Shrunk can teach you to express your emotions. Just give him some food (e.g. fruit). He will go on stage and do a stand-up comedy routine to teach you an emotional reaction. You can access these by tapping the purple tab at the bottom of the touch screen. The touch screen will show icons representing all of the emotional reactions that you have learned. You can tap and drag the icons around to put them in whatever order you want.

BowieZ

Banned
Totally feel you there, but that is why I like it I guess. Pump in 100 hours, get a perfect town, and then play a little every day to get a new emote, see hybirds, hit the money rock, etc. I am done upgrading my house as big as I want it, done with all the pub works I want that are available, so not having to beetle grind every night is actually making this game much better for me.

I like that I'll still be playing the the fall and winter to see the new seasons, whereas when I finish any other game, I never touch them again (at least not for years) . . .
The blessing and curse of this game is that there's no defined endgame.

It seems possible to put in over 100 hours into and still not feel "satisfied" that you've completed it, so one's interest can waver at any point - but after playing for so long it's rather understandable.

And impatiently playing the stalk market to get ahead quicker than most may ultimately cut short the experience for some.

Personally, though, I'm approaching the game with a philosophy of playing it how I want for as long as it's fun, and my interest is starting to ebb and flow a bit more than it was in the first 2 weeks, but to expect anything else after 100 hours of playtime is folly.

Ozone

Just had my first visit from a GAFfer, and G-Pink is a really nice guest! I highly encourage people to trade fossils with him.

Speaking of which...

tumblr_mph1xzMXCD1sxbeoao1_400.jpg

Today is a huge success!

Furniture Update:

Lovely: Chair, Dresser, Table and Phone (I remember this thing being obscure in WW...)

I still need a crap ton of Blue/Green and Polka Dot. But for right now I'll focus on above til I get those complete.

if you still need the sleek clock you can catalog mine. could you let me catalog the sleek sofa and table?

schlew

Hate to do this, but does anyone's Able Sisters/catalog have the glasses that are black and come to a point? They look like the masks the Wonderful 101 wear. I'm also looking for red pants, as well black boots.

I'm making a Wonder-Red costume, and designed the jacket. Just need those items to complete the look.

My FC is 3566 1542 2931.

Thanks for your help!

I won't be able to swing by until tonight, unfortunately.

Iresecia

Neo Member
Furniture Update:

I have the regal dresser if you still need it. What other pieces are there in the set? I only have the bookshelf, the dresser and... that might be it actually.

Sane_Man

I'm getting totally effed in the A with my turnips. The price hasn't been above 70 all week and I bought them at 96. Anyone with a decent turnip price willing to let me in and sell my turnips? I'll give you a nice tip and some gifts.

My friend code is 3566 1520 6767.

Philia

Please let me catalog your minimalist set.

LOL MicH has the available set. I'll need to order mine. :3

if you still need the sleek clock you can catalog mine. could you let me catalog the sleek sofa and table?

Yes, I'll love to get that clock, I'll need to order the sofa and table for you. Get your clock and come over when I let you know when I got these two items for you to catalog. :3

Does anybody have bamboo shoot seeds?

I do.

I have the regal dresser if you still need it. What other pieces are there in the set? I only have the bookshelf, the dresser and... that might be it actually.

I'll love to have the dresser. I'll let you catalog the other regal I have.

Unicorn

LOL MicH has the available set. I'll need to order mine. :3

Yes, I'll love to get that clock, I'll need to order the sofa and table for you. Get your clock and come over when I let you know when I got these two items for you to catalog. :3

I do.

I'll love to have the dresser. I'll let you catalog the other regal I have.
Sent you a PM!

For anyone else, having trouble figuring out which furniture belongs to what theme. Moridb seems to do an excellent job at that and it also allows you to search by themes.

http://moridb.com/items/

Edit: Nice to know my Museum room isn't going to waste since it's Trendy. Woo!

rocketobear

Neo Member
Furniture Update:

I have the Modern Wood Sofa and Wallpaper. I also have the Classic Wardrobe, but I think I need to order it. I also have a few of the Green furniture and a Polka Dot chair. I would love to catalogue the Alpine stuff!

Philia

I have the Modern Wood Sofa and Wallpaper. I also have the Classic Wardrobe, but I think I need to order it. I also have a few of the Green furniture and a Polka Dot chair. I would love to catalogue the Alpine stuff!

I pmed you my FC! About time we're buddies! :3

I just got an extra Fire Bar from a fortune cookie. Anybody willing to trade me for a Nintendo item I don't have or for Bells?

I have the Metroid and ? Block.

Also...if you'd be willing to explain the process that I'd need to go through to complete this transaction because I just started playing and don't know the correct way.

Philia

Sorry totally got sidetracked, I'm still available to bring you that dresser. My FC is in my profile, is yours?

Pmed you! :3

Yay! :> I PM'd you mine, too. And, ahh it looks like I have to order my Green furniture too, sorry! I have my Modern Wood stuff and Polka Dot Chair, though!

No worries on the modern wood, that set is now complete thanks to eudaemonic! :3

Thanks Philia!

Np! :3 Thank you for the record and perfect cherries!

Chaos17

Last time there weren't any people who attended the ceremony.
I am glad that this time my villagers cared to come, lol.

BObag6PCAAAvQUX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom