• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Can whomever did the plesio torso for ptera left wing deal PM me again. Looks like the net fudged up and the trade didn't save and I just noticed it.

zroid

Banned
tumblr_mpgwwrKemh1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

HARRIET WHY

Roto13

Hey guys what are my options for playing this game with my wife and kid? Can all three of us make our own characters ? One person will be the mayor? Can the other two people still have their own house?

Thanks for spelling this out for me. I'm not wealthy enough for everyone to have their own 3DS and copies of the game so I'm wondering what my options are like if I want to play this game with my family. Thanks!

Yup, that will work. First person to move in gets to be mayor. Up to three people can have their own houses in the same town. It can be a wonderful experience or frustrating as hell, depending on your family!

Hugstable

Banned
Damn, my turnip prices have been abysmal all week. Anyone having some good prices so I can come sell at your town?

Me too!! I've been bouncing back between 42-59 since Monday. Has been absolutely horrible. Glad I sold them for 447 each on like Wednesday in someone's town.

Philia

Furniture Update:

Alpine, Minimalist and Rococo sets are complete.

Here's the few pieces I need before a set is complete.

Regal: Wall Lamp, Dresser, Sofa
Sleek: Clock
Modern: Flooring, Chair, Clock, and end table
Classic: Flooring, Wardrobe, Sofa
Modern Wood: Bed, Clock, Sofa and Wallpaper
Lovely: Chair, Dresser, Table and Phone (I remember this thing being obscure in WW...)

I still need a crap ton of Blue/Green and Polka Dot. But for right now I'll focus on above til I get those complete.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Ok, the great Nintendo item freebie extravaganza is complete. Thanks to all the takers.

I'm down to needing just the Dime skull for the museum. Will post an updated list of fossil doubles later.

Philia

Rococo is a full set?
I'm thinking of making this my main set.

Also here are my hybrid gains ever since you came over. Not pictured: 1 Pink Tulip

tumblr_mpgxsoLU4C1r6dqneo1_400.jpg

It should be noted that purple violets and dandelions aren't hybrids lol! But yeah, general population, take note, the damn list of hybrids priority is just as exactly noted here. Orange pansies are more common than any fucking thing. >8( At least it'll help you eliminate the yellow pansies faster.

Do you have time for me to come over for a few brush ups on your flowers?

G-Pink

Fossil tradin'! PM me, FC is 1461-6211-0741

Have:

Ammonite
Plesio Neck
Iguanodon Torso
Shark Tooth
Sabertooth Torso (x2)
Coprolite
Diplo Chest
Dinosaur Egg
Tricera Tail

Need:

Ankylo Tail
Fern Fossil
Megacero Torso
Megacero Tail
Spino Skull
Stego Skull
Styraco Torso
Styraco Tail
Tricera Skull

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hey guys what are my options for playing this game with my wife and kid? Can all three of us make our own characters ? One person will be the mayor? Can the other two people still have their own house?

Thanks for spelling this out for me. I'm not wealthy enough for everyone to have their own 3DS and copies of the game so I'm wondering what my options are like if I want to play this game with my family. Thanks!

as others have said. But the town still only has the same number of items on sale or things to dig up, so you might find you need to take it in turns to dig up fossils - or as I end up doing, sweeping around after the kids have gone to bed to get scraps from the table :p

GAMERG0D

It should be noted that purple violets and dandelions aren't hybrids lol! But yeah, general population, take note, the damn list of hybrids priority is just as exactly noted here. Orange pansies are more common than any fucking thing. >8( At least it'll help you eliminate the yellow pansies faster.

Do you have time for me to come over for a few brush ups on your flowers?
I'll open up shortly. I have also put flowers I have bought in front of The Roost.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Furniture Update:

Lovely: Chair, Dresser, Table and Phone (I remember this thing being obscure in WW...)

I still need a crap ton of Blue/Green and Polka Dot. But for right now I'll focus on above til I get those complete.

you wanting to swap/catalogue or just thinking out loud? :)

I have a modern end table and a bunch of green items (green retro fridge, green dresser, green table). and modern wood coming in the post in 45 mins. Would appreciate cataloguing the minimalist set - have some but not all.

Clockwork5

This is my first AC game and I was quite addicted at first but it is starting to loose its charm for me. Dont get me wrong, I can see how some would absolutely love this game and I will admit in the last couple of weeks I have been playing short spurts and there is usually a moment that will make me smile. But that is kind of the issue, its just a momentary, fleeting kind of enjoyment and then it is back to bug/fish catching with the occasional trip to the museum. Sometimes I feel a bit lost, not knowing what to do other than catch fish and bugs.

I am not in anyway trying to dis the game, I am more looking for advice on how to get the most out of this title. I can see how getting new public works projects and new items for your home can be fun but it seems like everything comes down to the bell grind. I think my favorite part so far has been creating my flower garden and the occasional online interaction with other Gaffers... But I often feel as if I am "missing" something. Any websites that are particularly good at pointing out the highlights of the game and how to get to them? I am not concerned with spoilers, in fact the opposite. A little motivation would be welcome. I want to progress through the game, but with SMT 4 around the corner this may be a trade in title if it doesn't "click" with me soon.

Again, this is a charming little title and I am not trying to soil the OT. Thanks.

Philia

you wanting to swap/catalogue or just thinking out loud? :)

I have a modern end table and a bunch of green items (green retro fridge, green dresser, green table). and modern wood coming in the post in 45 mins. Would appreciate cataloguing the minimalist set - have some but not all.

Okay, I had a few of my friends help me last night, so I'm in the middle of STILL updating my sets lol. Mostly posting for my chat buddies and current friends I have on my BFF list.

Anyway I'll love to add yours but I don't have much of minimalist until I order them all too.

Sol1dus

Have

Apato tail

Dimetrodon tail

Dimetrodon torso

Parasaur skull x2

Parasaur torso. x2

Sabertooth skull x2

Dinosaur egg

Stegosaur torso x2

Ammonite

Need

Trex torso

Stegosaur head

Parasaurus tail

Megacerops torso

Plesiosaur torso/head

Ankylosaurus head

Apatosaurus head

Dimetrodon head

Diplodocus neck?

PM me with offers. :)

List has been updated as of 7/6/13

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Okay, I had a few of my friends help me last night, so I'm in the middle of STILL updating my sets lol. Mostly posting for my chat buddies and current friends I have on my BFF list.

Anyway I'll love to add yours but I don't have much of minimalist until I order them all too.
If mibbit is giving you problems you could try an application like hexchat.

Stat!

I have 2 Styraco Torsos, an Archaeopteryx, and a dinosaur track. Anyone have any other fossils? I'm missing a ton.

Philia

AWESOME. I got a full set of Ptera that Cyrus could make a miniature set of. :3 I was exploring options and he was like "YEP, I'll do the piece of the set for 5K." FUCK YEAH.

This is my first AC game and I was quite addicted at first but it is starting to loose its charm for me. Dont get me wrong, I can see how some would absolutely love this game and I will admit in the last couple of weeks I have been playing short spurts and there is usually a moment that will make me smile. But that is kind of the issue, its just a momentary, fleeting kind of enjoyment and then it is back to bug/fish catching with the occasional trip to the museum. Sometimes I feel a bit lost, not knowing what to do other than catch fish and bugs.

I am not in anyway trying to dis the game, I am more looking for advice on how to get the most out of this title. I can see how getting new public works projects and new items for your home can be fun but it seems like everything comes down to the bell grind. I think my favorite part so far has been creating my flower garden and the occasional online interaction with other Gaffers... But I often feel as if I am "missing" something. Any websites that are particularly good at pointing out the highlights of the game and how to get to them? I am not concerned with spoilers, in fact the opposite. A little motivation would be welcome. I want to progress through the game, but with SMT 4 around the corner this may be a trade in title if it doesn't "click" with me soon.

Again, this is a charming little title and I am not trying to soil the OT. Thanks.

Totally feel you there, but that is why I like it I guess. Pump in 100 hours, get a perfect town, and then play a little every day to get a new emote, see hybirds, hit the money rock, etc. I am done upgrading my house as big as I want it, done with all the pub works I want that are available, so not having to beetle grind every night is actually making this game much better for me.

I like that I'll still be playing the the fall and winter to see the new seasons, whereas when I finish any other game, I never touch them again (at least not for years) . . .

Adamator

Furniture Update:

I have a few Polka dot items. From memory I think I have stool, chair and bed. Let me know how I can help you. PM me. I will miss it if you post here. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Accidentally sold my Globe from Katie, could I pick it up from the catalog or am I out of luck?
Well the toy camera I got from her not available for order from Katie. However what she gives is random so she could very well give it to you again. If not, I'm sure someone will eventually get doubles of it.

abundant

Surely you can build "bad" things but balance it out with an amazing town.

Looked it up on google and found out that you can still achieve it, so it may take one extra PWP, but who cares. I still have a lot of places where I want to place stuff like benches, street lights, wind turbines, and solar panels.

zroid

Banned
Don't even give a fuck about my Tower being bad for town status. Screw those hippie villagers! I gave them a couple solar panels and that shut 'em up. Got my first jacob's ladder this morning.

Animekatt

My new Illuminated Clock.
tumblr_mpfv7ecwUu1svi1gfo1_400.jpg

Just 1 or 2 PWP away from obtaining a perfect town.

That's really nice. Any one know if we can get more than one project requests daily? I'm so jealous my bf got the Zen garden, but my cranky villagers all won't suggest it (I have 3!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom