• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I'm getting my 10th villager without utilizing the campsite and I don't think I've ever talked to such a villager on my trip to other towns.

SmithnCo

tumblr_mph4o8Is481svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Japanese town hall, looks pretty good.

tumblr_mph4p1S0sC1svlzd3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mph62g2LKF1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Silver shovel paid off, which let me build some golden furniture.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I've been playing for over a week and I have yet to see Redd setup shop. I want a painting so I can open up the 2nd floor museum.
LLShC.gif

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Ok, got some time before I head out so here's the updated fossil trade list.

Got:

spino tail
diplo hip
ptera skull
ptera left wing
stego torso
plesio torso
apato torso
parasaur torso
t rex torso
archelon skull

need:
dime skull
ptera right wing

SirKhalid

Ok, got some time before I head out so here's the updated fossil trade list.

Got:

spino tail
diplo hip
ptera skull
ptera left wing
stego torso
plesio torso
apato torso
parasaur torso
t rex torso
archelon skull

need:
dime skull
ptera right wing

If you still need ptera right wing,I can trade it with you tonight for archelon skull. I can't right now since I'm not at home.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
WOW! Had a perfect town and didn't even know it. Got a rare mushroom this morning and checked thonky.com's guide to see the hoopla about it and you only get one if the town is perfect...honestly, it was next to my triforce logo stump and I was more worried about uprooting that like I did yesterday to a different stump trying to bury the hole.

I've also learned you can fill a hole by hitting the Y button just like if you're erasing a tile that went in a spot you didn't want it.

Chopper

Got a silver rod today, mined a load of ores from the money rock and was able to build a gold bed, got two more hybrids, expanded a room and immediately paid off the loan, exceeded 70,000 HHA points without even trying, and have a stone tablet being built at the top of a cliff. Productive day.

Saw an item of furniture(?!) on the ground, and it disappeared when I went to pick it up. Was that a leaf bug?

Also, are fruit beetles and scarab beetles noticeably different looking on trees?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Still looking for Durian and Mango. :)

Also, if I'm EST, when does the Turnip price change? And what time does he come tomorrow? I've never done the Turnip thing before.

cackhyena

So the listing for times available for the Horned Elephant and Golden Stag can't be right, if I'm reading it right in the OP. It says at night, but not late night. I've caught tons after 11 many nights. I know because I often can't even start the game up till then and my Re-Tail is closed already. Collected my biggest batch of both the other night amongst a few other types for around 525,000 worth.

Gvaz

Banned
So how the heck do you have high HHA points? My house is almost fully upgraded and I only have 20k points :S

Mairu

A villager finally decides to ask for a public works project... and it's a damned yield sign. These villagers are so boring :(

UberTag

W0000! I got a perfect town. Now I need to keep it that way for 15 days.
I keep using my town as a dumping ground for my inventory due to turnip runs. Makes it difficult to get perfect town status that way.

I've got to focus more. Once that gold watering can is mine, I'm going to let weeds infest the place so I can score some of Leif's exclusive items.

Sordid

So close to finishing my fossil collection, does anyone have any of these of these going spare?

Ankylo Tail
Pachy Tail
Ptera Body

I have these available to trade but I'd happily pay bells too!

Pachy Torso
Parasaur Skull
Styraco Torso
Ichthyo Skull
Tricera Torso
Plesio Torso
T-Rex Torso
Apato Torso
Apato Tail
Shark Tooth
Coprolite
Dinosaur Track

Stat!

It's been a week. I know I bought 15 items or more. I Thought I purchased at least 12,000 in items yet Nooklings Store hasn't upgraded. Boo.

The only store I have is the Gardening Store. :(

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Still looking for Durian and Mango. :)

Also, if I'm EST, when does the Turnip price change? And what time does he come tomorrow? I've never done the Turnip thing before.
Turnip prices start when Re-Tail open and changes at YOUR noon. Joan comes from 6 to noon on Sundays.

Come to my town for your fruit; FC in profile.

XeroSauce

You wait that someone suggests them... :(

I wanted some japanese-style projects, only one animal can suggest those in my village, and I don't see him often :(

So only specific villagers can suggest public works? What if I don't have said villager?

Shahadan

Probably already asked, but why can't I get the Dream Suite to work on random? Every time Luna says "unstable internet".

I should try with a real address maybe. Can someone give me one?

ciD_Vain

You wait that someone suggests them... :(

I wanted some japanese-style projects, only one animal can suggest those in my village, and I don't see him often :(

That's pretty lame. Thanks!
Probably already asked, but why can't I get the Dream Suite to work on random? Every time Luna says "unstable internet".

I should try with a real address maybe. Can someone give me one?

Try this one, it's my favorite so far:

2800-1439-3680

Koomaster

tumblr_mph9aao9wM1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I pray this is a sign that the endless rain has come to an end. It's like the 2nd time I've seen the bright blue sky since I got this game. The only other time being the solstice.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Thanks ! Will try after dinner. Apparently google says I'm not alone with this problem.

Yeah, I didn't kick in the first time but every time since has been cool. One dude had a whole field of flowers and I tore that shit UP running through it! LOL! It doesn't count! It's just a dreeeeeeeeeam! :)

Koren

So only specific villagers can suggest public works? What if I don't have said villager?
Some projects, like bridges, are suggested by all villagers.

Others depend on the personnality of villager (cranky, peppy, etc.). Most of the time, you've at least one of each types, there's only 7-8 of them... It's just that you'll get some projects more easily than others...

Looking to offload Katie if anyone wants her, I could also really do with buying Medicine from someones town as well since a villager is sick and my store is closed tomorrow.

Roto13

Yeah, I didn't kick in the first time but every time since has been cool. One dude had a whole field of flowers and I tore that shit UP running through it! LOL! It doesn't count! It's just a dreeeeeeeeeam! :)

Every time I use the dream suite, I absolutely decimate a town's flowers and trees and stuff. So cathartic.

G-Pink

Augh, I must have spaced on which Megacero parts I was missing, and I totally just traded for the tail with Ellix, but I already had it. Ah well, thanks for the Spino Skull Ellix! And thanks for the Styraco piece Aces11!

Consequently, here's my updated fossil list:

Have:
Ammonite
Plesio Neck
Iguanodon Torso
Shark Tooth
Sabertooth Torso
Coprolite
Diplo Chest
Megacero Tail

Need:
Ankylo Tail