• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
Looking to offload Katie if anyone wants her, I could also really do with buying Medicine from someones town as well since a villager is sick and my store is closed tomorrow.

How about I add you and give you these Aviator Shades I have? I'll do that and open my town.

Oxx

So how the heck do you have high HHA points? My house is almost fully upgraded and I only have 20k points :S

I'm getting by with more luck than judgment.

I keep buying stuff, cramming it all in the house, and get all the HHA rewards in the mail.

KorrZ

Well I've been waiting for an excuse to finally pick up a 3DS now that it's got some interesting games. The main reason I jumped now was because of all the hype this game is getting from you guys, don't let me down GAF!

SmithnCo

How does one get a perfect town, exactly? How do you know when it's perfect?

Talk to Isabelle in the town hall about citizen satisfaction. She'll tell you how to improve the town, like adding more green (trees or flowers), more town projects, or removing trash and such.

veras

Has anyone caught a grasshopper? I've been looking for awhile and haven't found one, and some sites suggest they don't show up till August

Mairu

Nice and easy, thanks Gvaz! Every time I visit someone else's town I get more ashamed about my own. Trees so orderly and organized! I'm just glad to have a day off to try and get some things done in AC :D

tengiants

Got a fortune that said "Today is not your day, neither is tomorrow. ". I then exchanged it to Nook in which he told me I was not a winner and he gave me a hurdle.

You're cruel Nintendo, and given the morning I've had, clairvoyant. :(

Koomaster

Every time I use the dream suite, I absolutely decimate a town's flowers and trees and stuff. So cathartic.
If you are looking for flowers, you can visit my dream town: 5600-2156-1102

I have literally hundreds of flowers in my town; the southern area where my house especially has a lot of flowers. :p

rrs

Got a fortune that said "Today is not your day, neither is tomorrow. ". I then exchanged it to Nook in which he told me I was not a winner and he gave me a hurdle.

You're cruel Nintendo, and given the morning I've had, clairvoyant. :(

I got an IV bag from that fortune

Stat!

Anyone have a few extra fossils they're looking to move? I have an Archaeoptertx or I can pay in bells if you finished your collection and just want some bells for fossils.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Before:
tumblr_mphbrtXH2M1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

After:
tumblr_mphbubsmrJ1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Sahara, what are you doing to me!?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got 7 streetpasses so far in DC and a couple of them had AC houses! This girl's house had some exotic pieces I'm missing, so I'll probably order those, and both have some cool stuff I'm going to catalog. Nice little bonus to my trip for me :)

Ellix

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAJwAr3kLExdDEtdENhRFRaQU1OLXR4MTVSS0N0Zmc#gid=1

Here is what I have and need for fossils.

Anyone got what I need and want to trade slash TAKE ALL THESE FOSSILS, EVERYTHING

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AusL21X4l7BEdGVZd3BnR2VMcGEyUFpxY0dmQ0lGU3c&usp=sharing

I liked Gvaz's spreadsheet so much that I copied it! If anyone wants to trade fossil to fossil let me know- I'm still missing quite a bit.

I PM'd you with my info for fossil trading!

And for anyone else, here is my items checklist. I also have a lot of silver slingshots I want to drop off in your town if you need one. My town was literally raining slingshots on me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AusL21X4l7BEdGVZd3BnR2VMcGEyUFpxY0dmQ0lGU3c&usp=sharing

I liked Gvaz's spreadsheet so much that I copied it! If anyone wants to trade fossil to fossil let me know- I'm still missing quite a bit.
ankylo skull for your iguanodon skull?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAJwAr3kLExdDEtdENhRFRaQU1OLXR4MTVSS0N0Zmc#gid=1

Here is what I have and need for fossils.

Anyone got what I need and want to trade slash TAKE ALL THESE FOSSILS, EVERYTHING
ichthyo skull for your t rex torso?

Marvie_3

Banned
If you are looking for flowers, you can visit my dream town: 5600-2156-1102

I have literally hundreds of flowers in my town; the southern area where my house especially has a lot of flowers. :p

Same here. There aren't many areas left without them in my town.

Lucent

Yay! Beardo is leaving! Now I'll be down to one bear. Now I need to get rid of an ostrich, a frog, and a chicken. Trying to have as much animal diversity as I can.

Also I finally got my dream suite today and Shampoodle looks like it's being worked on. And I'll have a basement built tomorrow.

That island is broken after 7pm. =/

But man it'd take a long time to pay this stuff off without it.

cackhyena

He said his turnips were just about to change price so I think it's too late anyway :( This is too much. These turnips are the worst thing to ever happen to me.

How much did you spend? I bought 50,000 worth at 107 a piece. Haven't had prices get anywhere near that for selling in my own town. Today's is in the 50's. The regret...

Stat!

Yay! Beardo is leaving! Now I'll be down to one bear. Now I need to get rid of an ostrich, a frog, and a chicken. Trying to have as much animal diversity as I can.

Also I finally got my dream suite today and Shampoodle looks like it's being worked on. And I'll have a basement built tomorrow.

That island is broken after 7pm. =/

But man it'd take a long time to pay this stuff off without it.

A few questions: How do you replant stuff on the island? I want to farm for gold but want to be able to regrow stuff on the island for catching bugs there in other months?

And how did you get your villager to leave in the end? Was there a daily regiment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom