• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a lot of fun with this game, but I noticed that only a couple of my friends play the game! So if anyone in the EU (no cross region play I assume?) wishes to be friends

Nope. You can play with people of different regions. I've spent time in European towns (I'm American.) and vice versa.

Debs

Anyone got a princess dress I could buy please? Or if you could order it from your catalog that would be great too :) Thanks!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just had a three-way conversation with dotty and rocco. Never had that before. I was standing outside my house with rocco nearby, when dotty wandered over. I started talking to her, and she included rocco in the conversation - was about planning a picnic for the three of us to go on (just conversation, no actual picnic happened)

Wolfe

Still looking for that dime skull. Ptera right wing is incoming.

available be -

spino tail
diplo hip
ptera skull
ptera left wing
stego torso
plesio torso
apato torso
parasaur torso
t rex torso

If you still need that dime skull I've got a spare you're welcome to, my gates are open.

So I went back and played Wild World for a few minutes earlier and I was surprised at how different it felt. The first thing that stuck out was the choppy framerate and dull and muddy colors. The text also looked really plain and the character models looked so stocky I could barely see their bodies. Then there was the tiny screen on my DS Lite, which was very difficult to go back to after playing on an XL. I was running around my village not too long ago this year, so it's odd how alienated I felt booting it up again for the first time since. It dawned on me that there really wasn't nearly as much to do in Wild World as I felt like there was back then. New Leaf has main street, the island, and all the things like dream suite and HHA on top of everything that was in Wild World. It's almost like Night and Day.

With that said, I still prefer the inventory in Wild World, and placing patterns as umbrellas or paths was quicker. Using the touch screen and stylus to move and interact was nice too when I was feeling lazy, but the top screen was unused most of the time. It helps that everything is on the bottom in New Leaf. Also, being able to change settings in the beginning or the bedroom without talking to Isabelle was more convenient.

suzu

tumblr_mpg8lkh7hG1svw95ao5_400.jpg

It started out normal, but then...

tumblr_mpg8lkh7hG1svw95ao3_400.jpg
tumblr_mpg8lkh7hG1svw95ao4_400.jpg

tumblr_mpg8lkh7hG1svw95ao1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpg8lkh7hG1svw95ao2_400.jpg

ramyeon

What a morning! I woke up to this next to my house...

BOclVMuCMAAuHG-.jpg

I wasn't even trying for a perfect town yet! Then I waltzed over to the museum and the cafe is now suggested! I hope building it doesn't mess with my rating...

T&T Mart is remodelling tomorrow while Shampoodle opens tomorrow! So much going on.

Hey, to be clear -- does the HHA count the basement, or no?

I want to do a music room in my basement but I'll do it elsewhere if the basement isn't included in the HHA rating.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed (ACES11)
Soda Case
Neon Sign
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge
Dartboard
Paulownia Closett
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle
Time Clock
Dolly
Bear Pole
DJ's Turntable
Mop
Watering Trough

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts
Red-Zap Pants (drizzle)
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap (Speedwagon)
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet (Speedwagon)

Floors
Green Rug

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Bovoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Buzzoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Quazoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Strumboid (nhlducks35)
Tall Percoloid (nhlducks35)

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck (UberTag)
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Diplo Skull
Stego Torso (milkham)

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands. And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

So, after digging around, I figured out that my 10th villager actually came from a Street Pass. Didn't realize that could happen. So that makes three in my town that moved in from other towns. Pretty fun when they start reminiscing about their old homes, singing town tunes, etc.

SmithnCo

So, after digging around, I figured out that my 10th villager actually came from a Street Pass. Didn't realize that could happen. So that makes three in my town that moved in from other towns. Pretty fun when they start reminiscing about their old homes, singing town tunes, etc.

It surprised me too that one of mine came from a streetpass. I wonder if the other town could even convince them to stay if they come by streetpass.

It surprised me too that one of mine came from a streetpass. I wonder if the other town could even convince them to stay if they come by streetpass.

I'd guess that if they came from a Street Pass, it's a villager that already moved out since I only street passed this person once - not one of my regular friends. They must keep record of recent departures.

SmithnCo

I'd guess that if they came from a Street Pass, it's a villager that already moved out since I only street passed this person once - not one of my regular friends. They must keep record of recent departures.

Yeah, that makes sense. Must've been a villager already moved/moving out.

another question:

When you guys are doing paths and things, are you starting up new characters just so you can get the pattern slots? For some of these things it seems like there aren't enough slots to really do things unless you start an extra character.

Roto13

I'm very close to completing the Modern and Sleek series. Can someone let me catalog the last couple of pieces? I'm missing the Modern Wardobe and Sleek Chair. (I can see the Sleek Chairs at Club LOL, taunting me.)

SmithnCo

another question:

When you guys are doing paths and things, are you starting up new characters just so you can get the pattern slots? For some of these things it seems like there aren't enough slots to really do things unless you start an extra character.

Yep. I made four characters but two is enough for one full path set.

dyls

Is there any way to get other people's HHA model homes to update? I tried using 'update data' from the main menu, but I think that is unrelated.

I have a few model homes from right after the game released and I'm sure they've added things to their barren homes since then, but I still only see the same old version.

Still, model homes are my favorite new thing about New Leaf. Such an incredible shortcut to getting good furniture. I have 16 model homes now, hoping to fill up all 48 in the next few weeks.

Leeness

Would anyone be up for trading fruits? I'd like to get done cherries! Bunnie wants some and I don't want to disappoint her ;_;

Roto13

Is there any way to get the HHA model homes to update? I tried using 'update data' from the main menu, but I think that is unrelated.

I have a few model homes from right after the game released and I'm sure they've added things to their barren homes since then, but I still only see the same old version.

Still, model homes are my favorite new thing about New Leaf. Such an incredible shortcut to getting good furniture. I have 16 model homes now, hoping to fill up all 48 in the next few weeks.

The HHA showcase is a StreetPass feature. It doesn't update over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom