• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Ya know, I'm still wondering what I should do with this rare mushroom I got this morning. I can sell it at re-tail for 16k in bells but I don't know if it's got another use. Haven't done anything with the famous mushroom either.

Famous mushroom is for eating.

Eat the famous mushroom.

Rocwell

zac gorman playing animal crossing is pretty sweet news

http://25.media.tumblr.com/168efafb182bcecef0a0952d7d6033c3/tumblr_mp11rcB2WH1qizbpto1_1280.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Burnt Umber
new number
two lumber
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/Wario-mario_party_8.png
Jew plumber

Roto13

Burnt Umber
new number
two lumber
Wario-mario_party_8.png

Jew plumber

That's racist.

Wolfe

Ya know, I'm still wondering what I should do with this rare mushroom I got this morning. I can sell it at re-tail for 16k in bells but I don't know if it's got another use. Haven't done anything with the famous mushroom either.

I just realized one of my current two mushrooms is the famous mushroom, I kinda want to eat it to see the effect but I also just want to leave it there cause it looks cool. Maybe once I get a second one (since selling it doesn't matter to me, I can just as easily fish up a shark or something.)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Go into Nooks. Racoons follows you around everywhere, but never follow the other villagers.

Go into Able's, she follows you around everywhere, but not the other villagers.

See other villagers at The Roost chatting up Brewster. You sit down...

MS1W6tN.jpg
Drink it immediately, burn your tongue, and get the fuck off my stool.

Racist town, I tell ya...

Kokonoe

Banned
Pokemon Company sucks, they should just get Pokemon themed stuff in Animal Crossing. I mean the company is owned by Nintendo, I don't get how that works.

Wolfe

Anyone have the small crown they'd be willing to trade me for the royal crown? I picked it up last night from someone and I'm not liking it as much as I thought I would. But I still want a crown lol.

Mairu

Anyone around have the Modern Wardrobe? Would love to catalog- it's my last missing piece for the Modern set (non wood)

Bullza2o

So there's a cat named Katie in my town, and she wants to go to a different town. I don't see any open towns from my friends list. Is anyone willing to help me become a friend and open up their town gate?

My code is on my profile page. Thanks in advance.

Soup Bar

So there's a cat named Katie in my town, and she wants to go to a different town. I don't see any open towns from my friends list. Is anyone willing to help me become a friend and open up their town gate?

My code is on my profile page. Thanks in advance.

I'll help if you want. I posted my code a couple posts above.

Rocwell

What can I do with a perfect orange? Just started an hour ago.

Dig a hole and plant it to get a perfect orange tree. Then plant the oranges you get from that tree and so on and so on until you get around 30 or more perfect fruit trees in your town. Then you go to a friend's town and sell them for 3000 bells each.

Megatron

Is your shop closed yet? I can let you catalog all that stuff, but maybe we should just wait until tomorrow so you can get that sleek chair, rather than make two trips.

It's not closed. It's only 7:00pm here plus I have night owl. But yeah, I'm fine with waiting for tomorrow.

celebi23

We should dedicate every Saturday night to sharing/cataloguing new K.K songs.
That's an awesome idea :D An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed (ACES11)
Soda Case
Neon Sign
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel (Rocwell)
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge (Rocwell)
Dartboard
Paulownia Closett
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle
Time Clock
Dolly
Bear Pole
DJ's Turntable
Mop
Watering Trough
Ebony Piano

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts
Red-Zap Pants (drizzle)
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap (Speedwagon)
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet (Speedwagon)

Floors
Green Rug

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Bovoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Buzzoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Quazoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Strumboid (nhlducks35)
Tall Percoloid (nhlducks35)

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck (UberTag)
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Diplo Skull (Rocwell)
Stego Torso (milkham)

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands. And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

Kokonoe

Banned
Dig a hole and plant it to get a perfect orange tree. Then plant the oranges you get from that tree and so on and so on until you get around 30 or more perfect fruit trees in your town. Then you go to a friend's town and sell them for 3000 bells each.

Here I was wasting time with my 20+ pear trees (non-native fruit) in hopes I got a perfect, non-native fruit for big loots. I also got rid of my perfect apple orchard for that.

Welp, time to use my last two perfect apples and start my orchard up once more!

ramyeon

Is it hard to maintain the perfect town status once you got it? I got it today but before I knew I had I started the cafe public works and cut down two trees because of that, how likely is that to affect my town rating?

Soup Bar

I think by the time I got back to Vibranium, he stopped playing or isn't on Gaf. Can anyone help me with some fruit? I have peaches.

0275-7635-2828

drizzle

Axel Hertz

I guess they're only that expensive on somebody else's town?

I planted a Perfect Cherry Tree and it's already fullly grown, it should give me 3 perfect cherrys soon.

I think by the time I got back to Vibranium, he stopped playing or isn't on Gaf. Can anyone help me with some fruit? I have peaches.

0275-7635-2828

How about some cherries?

0232-8467-3176

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Is it hard to maintain the perfect town status once you got it? I got it today but before I knew I had I started the cafe public works and cut down two trees because of that, how likely is that to affect my town rating?
It's really easy to maintain; just check the status before you go to sleep. Cut a tree down? Plant one somewhere else.

zerotol

Banned
made carpet from the movie The Shining. I still need to find a bunch of stuff to decorate it with, like an axe and bloody wallpaper or something.

zcR2rXl.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
made carpet from the movie The Shining. I still need to find a bunch of stuff to decorate it with, like an axe and bloody wallpaper or something.

zcR2rXl.jpg

If you run into the song K.K. Dirge, you should put that in your music player. It's really creepy.

mattchuuu

Neo Member

zcR2rXl.jpg

Sweet. Maybe hang a bloody "REDRUM" on the wall. I've seen a mountain bike, but not a tricycle. If so, that would be a nice touch, too.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
1719 3211 4483

Anyone want to let me into their village? Poppy needs six signatures from another town! and I can't dissapoint her!!!!!

Stat!

Do I need to build public work projects? Nothing I really want to build and I don't have access to some of the better ones such as the Cafe. I've only built one bridge, fence, campsite, fountain.

Vibranium

Banned

0275-7635-2828

I'm back now dude, if you're still online you can visit and pick up whatever you need, I added you. :)

My gates are open.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed (ACES11)
Soda Case (BannedEpisode)
Neon Sign (Wolfe)
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel (Rocwell)
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge (Rocwell)
Dartboard
Paulownia Closet (BannedEpisode)
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle (XeroSauce)
Time Clock (XeroSauce)
Dolly
Bear Pole
DJ's Turntable (Wolfe)
Mop
Watering Trough
Ebony Piano (Berek Halfhand)
Exercise Bike
Barbecue

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses (XeroSauce)
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask (Wolfe)
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket (Wolfe)
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts (XeroSauce)
Red-Zap Pants (drizzle)
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap (Speedwagon)
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet (Speedwagon)

Floors
Green Rug (BannedEpisode)

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Bovoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Buzzoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Quazoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Strumboid (nhlducks35)
Tall Percoloid (nhlducks35)

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck (UberTag)
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Diplo Skull (Rocwell)
Stego Torso (milkham)

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands. And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Have been searching for weeks to no avail - does anyone know how to get a 64 x 64 pixel template for making custom designs?

I picked up a few in some dream towns at that resolution and can paste them on the ground/walls in the same size as the regular low res 32 x 32 ones. They aren't labeled pro either so I'm completely stumped on how they managed to make them.

Jaxson

Banned
Can you order gyroids once you find one? I have one tootoid, but one isn't enough. I want 4 in every room constantly farting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom