• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderduff

Does anyone have the following for sale?

Ringside Table
Boxing Mat
Red Boom box

Also looking for Sloppy furniture, lunar horizon and floor. I know those are rare but I will pay well if you are willing to part.

Koren

All I need to finish is an Apato Torso, so if anyone has one lemme know. I have a bunch of dupes (http://bit.ly/14pgrHV) , or I'll just pay bells.
I can give you an Apato torso for free.. I don't need your dupes, I'm down to two fossils (Dimetro skull and Ichtyo torso), but that would be the second time I provide the last one, I love this ^_^

Thanks to SirKhalid for the fossil trade!
Same here...

Would anyone be up for trading fruits? I'd like to get done cherries! Bunnie wants some and I don't want to disappoint her ;_;
I'm available if you come in the next half hour... I have all fruits except persimmons (and I don't have bamboos available currently)

Vibranium

Banned
Would anyone be up for trading fruits? I'd like to get done cherries! Bunnie wants some and I don't want to disappoint her ;_;

Do you have apples? I have all the fruits except for that and persimmons (which you get in the department store). You can take whatever you need from my town, my friend code:

0877-0242-0076

Anyone who also wants to trade stuff is free to come to my town too! I really need dem apples though...

OneLetter

I can give you an Apato torso for free.. I don't need your dupes, I'm down to two fossils (Dimetro skull and Ichtyo torso), but that would be the second time I provide the last one, I love this ^_^

WOO! Actually, I'll bring persimmons with me too. I think I have a bunch in my locker.

FC: 0774 4415 7181

Koren

Ringside Table
Boxing Mat
Red Boom box
I haven't forgotten I owe you one ;) and I can provide you a ringside table soon (or at least, I *think* it's a ringside table, my villagers keep talking about it as a "table for catch referees")

Only problem: "soon" will require a bit of time. My shop closed 15 minutes ago, and it's closed tomorrow.

The most stupid thing is that I donated it to an animal yesterday, it's on display in HIS house, but I can't steal it ^_^

Spiderduff

I haven't forgotten I owe you one ;) and I can provide you a ringside table soon (or at least, I *think* it's a ringside table, my villagers keep talking about it as a "table for catch referees")

Only problem: "soon" will require a bit of time. My shop closed 15 minutes ago, and it's closed tomorrow.

The most stupid thing is that I donated it to an animal yesterday, it's on display in HIS house, but I can't steal it ^_^

Haha, thanks! No worries.

Vibranium

Banned
Anyone have apples or persimmons they might be willing to trade to me? I can give stuff in return of course, and I have Club LOL now. FC above and in spreadsheet.

milkham

thanks sirkhalid,

anyone still looking for fossils?
i have
archelon skull
iguanadon skull
megacero tail
pachy tail
ptera left wing
raptor torso
raptor torso
spino torso
stego torso
stego torso
tricera tail
trex torso
trilobyte​

I need
iguanadon torso
mammoth skull
sabertooth skull
Tricera torso

Megatron

I'm very close to completing the Modern and Sleek series. Can someone let me catalog the last couple of pieces? I'm missing the Modern Wardobe and Sleek Chair. (I can see the Sleek Chairs at Club LOL, taunting me.)

I have both, but only have the Modern Wardrobe in my house right now. I'd have to order the Sleek Chair.

I need the Modern Dresser only from the Modern set

From the Sleek set I need the dresser, side table, wall and carpet.

I could meet you today for a Modern trade and tomorrow for a sleek trade?
Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Roto13

I have both, but only have the Modern Wardrobe in my house right now. I'd have to order the Sleek Chair.

I need the Modern Dresser only from the Modern set

From the Sleek set I need the dresser, side table, wall and carpet.

I could meet you today for a Modern trade and tomorrow for a sleek trade?
Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Is your shop closed yet? I can let you catalog all that stuff, but maybe we should just wait until tomorrow so you can get that sleek chair, rather than make two trips.

schlew

Looking for a pair of triangle shades if anyone has them. Could really use them to complete my Wonder-Red costume. Not much to offer except fruits and bells.

Elija2

How many public works projects do I need to get a perfect town? Isabelle keeps saying that I need more projects, but my villagers haven't been suggesting any good ones.

Hey, to be clear -- does the HHA count the basement, or no?

I want to do a music room in my basement but I'll do it elsewhere if the basement isn't included in the HHA rating.

The basement isn't included in your HHA score.

abundant

How many public works projects do I need to get a perfect town? Isabelle keeps saying that I need more projects, but my villagers haven't been suggesting any good ones.

About 10. Remember, some don't count and some actually hurt your rating.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Modern Wood Bed (ACES11)
Soda Case
Neon Sign
Executive Toy
Reel-to-reel
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Retro Fridge
Dartboard
Paulownia Closett
Hula Doll
Minimalistic Table
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Shogi Board (Poltergust)
Lefty Desk
Space Shuttle
Time Clock
Dolly
Bear Pole
DJ's Turntable
Mop
Watering Trough

Glasses
Steampunk Glasses
Superhero Mask
Gas Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Detective Outfit (1x) (Poltergust)
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Green Warm Up Jacket
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee

Pants
Chino Pants
Jinbei Shorts
Red-Zap Pants (drizzle)
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Frog Cap (Speedwagon)
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Mohawk Wig
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Melon Gingham Shirt

Helmet
Green-Zap Helmet (Speedwagon)

Floors
Green Rug

Gyroids
Mini Rustoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Bovoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Buzzoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Quazoid (nhlducks35)
Tall Strumboid (nhlducks35)
Tall Percoloid (nhlducks35)

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Diplo Neck (UberTag)
Diplo Skull (MisterSamMan)
Diplo Skull
Stego Torso (milkham)

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin
Triforce (MisterSamMan)
Hero's Pants (ACES11)

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras of someone's hands. And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

Ellix

The basement isn't included in your HHA score.

I found this out a few days ago. I had all my coloured stuff arranged in my basement. After I moved them upstairs, my score jumped from under 30k to over 80k.

This is really my bad because I've been playing since the first game and I never realized/cared to find out due to my disdain of changing my room to suit the HRA/HHA.

Salsa

zac gorman playing animal crossing is pretty sweet news

tumblr_mp11rcB2WH1qizbpto1_1280.jpg

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Lucky, lucky. My villagers are crap, they just give me my native fruit....

Oh, all my villagers are awesome except for Sylvia the kangaroo who sold me THREE fake paintings and was a general pain in the ass so when she said she was moving, I said don't let the train gate hit ya on yo ass on the way out and the Rolf the white tiger moved into her place. Then I got Kiki the kitty cat. She is the most awesome villager I have.

Vibranium

Banned
Many thanks to a gaffer for letting me get persimmons and apples, finally my fruit OCD is over! The funny thing is IRL I'm very particular about what types I'll actually eat, half the New Leaf ones you couldn't make me eat if you tried.

Oh, all my villagers are awesome except for Sylvia the kangaroo who sold me THREE fake paintings and was a general pain in the ass so when she said she was moving, I said don't let the train gate hit ya on yo ass on the way out and the Rolf the white tiger moved into her place. Then I got Kiki the kitty cat. She is the most awesome villager I have.

Nice nice, I have a shady villager named Muffy who talks rough but has sold me two real paintings and some decent items so I keep her around despite having a crappy personality :)

Chaos17

Many thanks to a gaffer for letting me get persimmons and apples, finally my fruit OCD is over! The funny thing is IRL I'm very particular about what types I'll actually eat, half the New Leaf ones you couldn't make me eat if you tried.

Nice nice, I have a shady villager named Muffy who talks rough but has sold me two real paintings and some decent items so I keep her around despite having a crappy personality :)
Gah, you forgot me, lol.
Good to heat that you was able to get your fruits.:)

I don't think too many people would be lining up to eat durians in real life, but they look awesome in New Leaf.

Vibranium

Banned
I don't think too many people would be lining up to eat durians in real life, but they look awesome in New Leaf.

Videogame food in general can look super appetizing when there's a colourful or detailed art style to it. Maybe I'll try durians someday for a bet, who knows.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Ya know, I'm still wondering what I should do with this rare mushroom I got this morning. I can sell it at re-tail for 16k in bells but I don't know if it's got another use. Haven't done anything with the famous mushroom either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom