• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Have been searching for weeks to no avail - does anyone know how to get a 64 x 64 pixel template for making custom designs?

I picked up a few in some dream towns at that resolution and can paste them on the ground/walls in the same size as the regular low res 32 x 32 ones. They aren't labeled pro either so I'm completely stumped on how they managed to make them.

Can you post a screenshot maybe? I don't really have an answer for you but at the same time I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Acid08

Banned
Continuing The Saga of Pietro, the unsung hero of Kitewind, Pietro just gave me a meta-commentary on Pokémon generations 1-4 using the town's train as a metaphor.

EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS GOLD.

GgzWOJc.jpg
That guy creeps me the fuck out. Fucking mudering clown.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Can you post a screenshot maybe? I don't really have an answer for you but at the same time I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Painted some red lines on it to make the pixels easier to count, but it's definitely 64 x 64. Takes up 1 design slot, not marked as "pro", and I can just paste it wherever same as a regular 32 x 32 design.

Just want to figure out how I can draw my own stuff at that resolution since 32 x 32 is really restrictive.

Wolfe

Painted some red lines on it to make the pixels easier to count, but it's definitely 64 x 64. Takes up 1 design slot, not marked as "pro", and I can just paste it wherever same as a regular 32 x 32 design.

Just want to figure out how I can draw my own stuff at that resolution since 32 x 32 is really restrictive.

Ah ok I gotchya, well if you do find out let me know cause I'd love to know as well!

Jaxson

Banned
If I encourage someone to leave (or simply dont discourage them), will they be replaced by someone new in a new location in town? I'm contemplating letting one go since all I appear to have gotten in my town are bears. They're cute and all, but I want one of the more strange looking characters that I see in the dreams.

Celegus

Just unlocked Shampoodle today, answered the questions however I felt like and I ended up looking... exactly like myself in real life. Dark brown, short messy hair pushed to the front. Kind of creepy!

SmithnCo

If I encourage someone to leave (or simply dont discourage them), will they be replaced by someone new in a new location in town? I'm contemplating letting one go since all I appear to have gotten in my town are bears. They're cute and all, but I want one of the more strange looking characters that I see in the dreams.

Yeah, someone new will move in with a different house in a different location.

Acid08

Banned
A day of discoveries today.

Discovered that Porter reacts to emotes :3

tumblr_mphyasr9kz1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mphybon4hF1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

And that the dpad can be used to bust out some dope dance moves!

tumblr_mphyd3FHi31qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

stolin

Down to the final four three 3!... PM for trade if you have/need. FC in profile.

Need
Dinosaur Egg
Ankylosaurid Skull
Pachysaurid Skull
Tyrannosaur Skull

Trade/Give
Ammonite
Fern Fossil 2
Peking Man
Shark Tooth 2
Tyrannosaur Torso 2
Triceratops Skull
Mammoth Torso
Ankylosaurid Tail
Apatosaurus Skull 2
Apatosaurus Tail
Dimetrodon Skull 2
Iguanodon Skull
Sabertooth Skull 3
Pachysaurid Torso
Parasaur Skull
Diplodocus Chest 2
Diplodocus Tail
Plesio Skull 3
Stegosaur Skull
Stegosaur Torso
Ichthyosaurus Skull 2
Ichthyosaurus Torso
Styracosaurid Torso
Styracosaurid Tail
Spinosaurus Tail 2
Megacerops Tail
Archelon Torso 4

Wolfe

Cube just moved in.

Dude is weird.

I wish someone would move into my town. Been stuck at 9 for a while cause no one was using the campsite and then the animal I wanted to move out finally moved and now I'm down to 8. I need more animal friends!

Keldor

Anyone want to help me out with some oranges and other fruit? I only play with my kids and we are missing a bunch. My friend code is: 2964-8600-2181
Also looking for friends since I have none on my 3DS.

Wolfe

Anyone have the small crown they'd be willing to trade me for the royal crown? I picked it up last night from someone and I'm not liking it as much as I thought I would. But I still want a crown lol.

Bumping this again, need that small crown!

Edit: or even just a catalog swap?

Levi

Banned
Anyone want to help me out with some oranges and other fruit? I only play with my kids and we are missing a bunch. My friend code is: 2964-8600-2181
Also looking for friends since I have none on my 3DS.

Oh, and open your gates at the train station.

Evilcrane

Got another pair of Varia suit pants this morning from a fortune cookie, still looking for the Varia suit boots - anyone up for a trade? :)

mantidor

everyone does! it's awesome

the sleepy emote is the best

tumblr_mphyoueEd81sv54gpo1_400.jpg

OMG

I also thought it was only Shrunk who copied you.

Every single text chat I use now seems lifeless without AC emotes.

Got another pair of Varia suit pants this morning from a fortune cookie, still looking for the Varia suit boots - anyone up for a trade? :)

I am! I don't have the pants! my FC is in my profile. Give me yours.

Gvaz

Banned
I think im just gonna invest 2m and sit on it waiting for my near 10m returns every week. It's really not worth investing more because of how time consuming it is unless you get a good return in your own town later on.

Chaos17

I wish someone would move into my town. Been stuck at 9 for a while cause no one was using the campsite and then the animal I wanted to move out finally moved and now I'm down to 8. I need more animal friends!
Been week now since I had a visitor in the campsite.
I wonder how often futur villager can come visit my town ?

Markun

^Nah, Flourish is.
Oh, what's that one do?

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up but how do you do this?

If you got Club LOL already, you'll have to pray that Dr. Shrunk teaches you an emotion that will allow the animal to copy that emotion when you give him fruit. Showmanship is one of those emotions. When you do get an emotion like that, just keep using it until the other character(s) imitate you.

Levi

Banned
tumblr_mpi24swzfO1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

I got the high score! (well, until I start doing theme challenges)

tumblr_mpi25w2aon1qz9t7co1_400.jpg

That little gold house is my proudest possession.

Avixph

Oh, what's that one do?

If you got Club LOL already, you'll have to pray that Dr. Shrunk teaches you an emotion that will allow the animal to copy that emotion when you give him fruit. Showmanship is one of those emotions. When you do get an emotion like that, just keep using it until the other character(s) imitate you.
Oh okay thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom