• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever talk to them, eventually, they'll be gone.

All you can really do.

omg

It's a Jock. A mouse named Moose. There's a tryhard in the middle of my road.

Moose.gif

SmithnCo

Someone moved RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MAIN PATH.

sigh

Ouch...

I'm currently putting projects along my paths so guys can't move in there. The best you can do, really. Sadly I didn't think of this before Charlise moved her ass right into one of my paths.

Ouch...

I'm currently putting projects along my paths so guys can't move in there. The best you can do, really. Sadly I didn't think of this before Charlise moved her ass right into one of my paths.

I'm doing it too, but I never thought anyone would move there (or rather, I didn't get to it fast enough). He's literally 2 inches away from the NO BUILD ZONE by the event plaza. Isabelle wouldn't let me put anything there.

tumblr_mpg0xhGTlR1qd6bcco1_500.jpg

I want cool friends and animal crossing parties

I've only had this happen to me once at a public library and it was amazing. Haven't been able to gather so many DS gamers in one place since other than the occasional 2-3 player local

Painted some red lines on it to make the pixels easier to count, but it's definitely 64 x 64. Takes up 1 design slot, not marked as "pro", and I can just paste it wherever same as a regular 32 x 32 design.

Just want to figure out how I can draw my own stuff at that resolution since 32 x 32 is really restrictive.

Quoting this post for the new page, because I need to know more about this wizardry! Do you perchance have the address for the dream town that you got that pattern in? A 64x64 pattern sounds too good to be true...

MicH

Just checked my town real quick (no daily journals as I don't have access to a computer):

New orange cosmos, new black lily (spawned off my pink x pink lilies!!)

Stinky is at camp site. Convincing him to move in (please do in a good spot)

Bushes are fully blooming. So beautiful and exotic!

Gayle is moving out. I feel a little bad, but her house is at a bad place so it's ok.

Redd is in town. Will check his paintings later :D

Jintor

Man, Butch was really sad about leaving in two days. I mean, I don't really want him to go, but I resolved to let dudes move out if they want, so I told him to take care. Then he thought I wanted him to go, and resolved to stay instead.

I mean, okay dude, I wasn't that jazzed about you going, but now I'm not gonna get anyone rotating in... and if I had told him to stay, he probably would have stayed... wtf.

Anyway, I need to go turnip OT otherwise I'm going to get a stock crash.

BowieZ

Banned
I think animals actually deciding to leave depends on how nice you've been to them. Some just won't go (even after setting a date of departure lmao) whether you encourage them or not.

SmithnCo

I think animals actually deciding to leave depends on how nice you've been to them. Some just won't go (even after setting a date of departure lmao) whether you encourage them or not.

What if you don't talk to them, I wonder. Talk and see if they're moving, then reload the save and don't talk to them at all.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
There's definitely some friendship level implemented within the game, but all instances of the initial decision to move are seemingly random.

mantidor

I think it depends on personality.

I actually love my New Leaf townlings enough to not let them leave anytime soon, However, back in Wild World, I would just ignore them and they would leave.

With some of my beloved townfolk doing nasty stuff now, I feel like letting them go, so I'll try my Wild World theory, which is, talk to them, but always chose the option, "no thanks" (or the equivalent), it apparently worked in that game.

I feel like I've tried everything to get Katt to move.

- I hit her with the net daily, until she gets angry. Sometimes multiple times.

- I spent at least 10 days never talking to her outside of the above scenario where she gets mad at me.

- I blocked her into a wall of holes so she can't leave.

- Pushed her into a pitfall.

- I send her all of the garbage I find in the mail.

- I changed her catchphrase to "I suck"

But no, she won't ever say she's leaving. Only the people I talk to every day ever suggest such a thing.

- I spent at least 10 days never talking to her outside of the above scenario where she gets mad at me.

But no, she won't ever say she's leaving. Only the people I talk to every day ever suggest such a thing.

Keep at it. I did the same for Canberra and now she's moving out on the 11th. She will not be missed.

Gibbo

Don't mean to be a beggar- but if anyone has extra fruits or silver weapons- I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately I have nothing to offer you : (

FC is 2294-4011-9764

Forkball

I'm trying to knock out some of the cheaper public works projects. Does anyone know if you need to do something special to unlock the next big batch? I've only had like one or two recommendations from villagers.

Also if ANYONE has a legit artwork they wanna give me, I'll give you money or something worth your interest. REDD IS DEAD TO ME.

Garland7G

I hate this, I've been doing the same to 2 different villagers then today one of my "friends" comes up and says she's moving, so If anyone wants Freya let me know she's out on the 10th.

By the way does anyone have anyone half way decent moving I can convince into my town?

I hate this, I've been doing the same to 2 different villagers then today one of my "friends" comes up and says she's moving, so If anyone wants Freya let me know she's out on the 10th.

By the way does anyone have anyone half way decent moving I can convince into my town?

Wish I'd have known, you could've had Monty. I liked him but my wife hated him, so I agreed to let him move out if she didn't try keeping Katt or Lionel around.

You can convince her to stay. Keep talking to her.

Garland7G

Wish I'd have known, you could've had Monty. I liked him but my wife hated him, so I agreed to let him move out if she didn't try keeping Katt or Lionel around.

Aww Monty looks cool, is he already out of town?

Edit: I know if I get back down to 8 villagers Nook is just gonna plop anyone down like he did with Derwin yesterday....

Edit #2: Aww man thx anyways ;)

Oxx

If I encourage someone to leave (or simply dont discourage them), will they be replaced by someone new in a new location in town? I'm contemplating letting one go since all I appear to have gotten in my town are bears. They're cute and all, but I want one of the more strange looking characters that I see in the dreams.

Lucha moved-out on July 1st and I still haven't found a replacement.

I've had one visitor to the campsite, but I only noticed right at the end of the day and didn't really have it in me to convince them to settle.

Oxx

Blue skies!

Sorting all my storage items neatly only shows how little stuff I have that I actually like.

Damn, looks like I accidentally sold my silver shovel and none of the stores in my town is even selling a regular shovel right now. Would someone let me I their town to buy a shovel? All these buried fossils and the fake rock right in front of my house are taunting me. D:

Damn, looks like I accidentally sold my silver shovel and none of the stores in my town is even selling a regular shovel right now. Would someone let me I their town to buy a shovel? All these buried fossils and the fake rock right in front of my house are taunting me. D:
I've got an extra shovel you can have.

Just give me a few minutes and I'll open my gates. (I'm using the diving trick to get PW requests.)

FC: 0516-7436-2322
Town: Bokoku

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The basement isn't included in your HHA score.
No wonder I'm not getting a million points. I thought my Iwata basement was perfect.

We should dedicate every Saturday night to sharing/cataloguing new K.K songs.
Is it bad that I'm going to meeting friends today so I'm likely going to be in a pub 8pm so my plan is to sneak to the toilets and just listen to him there. It is the first Saturday of Club LOL after all.

So I just read on the animal crossing forum that if you create a 2nd character and get your fortune read then delete that char and make another (do this 20 times) Katrina will unlock her shop on main street for you, Anyone try this?

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/Topic/5825286/1/_Fortune_Teller_s_Shop_GUIDE_

Well that sounds possible since anyone can get their fortune told in your town to count towards the 20 fortunes needed. Sounds like too much hassle though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Rather just do it the normal way. No point rushing progress in a game like this. You'll only just burn yourself out.

colinp

Banned
So I just read on the animal crossing forum that if you create a 2nd character and get your fortune read then delete that char and make another (do this 20 times) Katrina will unlock her shop on main street for you, Anyone try this?

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/Topic/5825286/1/_Fortune_Teller_s_Shop_GUIDE_

I think it must be true as to my understanding Katrina stays after you get your fortune read 20 times. This sounds like it speeds up the process.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Blue skies!

Sorting all my storage items neatly only shows how little stuff I have that I actually like.

Make a junk alt.

Mine is also a turnip mule.

Sell it. As long as it is buy able from the catalog (I.e not fortune cookie stuff or exclusive items). You can buy it back anytime so why clutter up your storage?

Requesting help to complete my main themes. Need:

- Minimalist sofa
- Minimalist ottoman
- Minimalist wardrobe

- Any green theme except green table, green dresser or greefloor. (think this will work well for my kitchen)

- Any garden theme items at all - are these rare? Want a garden room at the back but have no themed furniture

Catalog is fine

Won't be on until a bit later, and will try and put together a google doc showing what I have that you can catalog. Got the rest of the minimalist set, all the modern wood set and quite a few modern and exotic

Garland7G

Rather just do it the normal way. No point rushing progress in a game like this. You'll only just burn yourself out.

This is the reason I haven't been trying to trade for fossils or catalog stuff, but its good to know if it actually works, just in case lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom