• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Requesting help to complete my main themes. Need:

- Minimalist sofa
- Minimalist ottoman
- Minimalist wardrobe

- Any green theme except green table, green dresser or greefloor. (think this will work well for my kitchen)

- Any garden theme items at all - are these rare? Want a garden room at the back but have no themed furniture

Catalog is fine

Won't be on until a bit later, and will try and put together a google doc showing what I have that you can catalog. Got the rest of the minimalist set, all the modern wood set and quite a few modern and exotic
I got the ottoman, but you'll have to wait a while since Nook is closed and it's only 2 am here. I don't know if a Sprinkler is part of your garden theme, but that thing is unorderable for some reason... you can check the rest of my catalog for items here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCvFcPmmz0zdHd0bnZXRThNYlY5cF9DZF9vVVNEcHc&usp=sharing

ramyeon

I'm looking for a Hero's Cap to complete my Link mannequin... if anyone has a spare or one they don't want I have a Varia Suit I can part with or bells.

Oxx

Sell it. As long as it is buy able from the catalog (I.e not fortune cookie stuff or exclusive items). You can buy it back anytime so why clutter up your storage?

It's more a sensation of 'I don't have enough nice stuff', rather than 'I have too much crappy stuff', but I should probably off-load 3/4 of it.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I got the ottoman, but you'll have to wait a while since Nook is closed and it's only 2 am here. I don't know if a Sprinkler is part of your garden theme, but that thing is unorderable for some reason... you can check the rest of my catalog for items here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCvFcPmmz0zdHd0bnZXRThNYlY5cF9DZF9vVVNEcHc&usp=sharing

No worries on waiting. Would like
- minimalist ottoman
- green bench
- green lamp
- green clock

Garden
- backyard pool
- lawn chair
- hammock

(Sprinkler is listed so I hope the entire theme isn't unorderable)

Can finish off your modern wood set and some others too. I can cover the cost plus let you catalog what you need.

I'm UK time zone - 10:15am here so lets sort out timing later :)

i can offer
stego skull x2
ptera left wing
ptera skull
diplo hip
diplo tail
archelon skull
pachysaurus torso
pachysaurus skull
ammonite
shark tooth x2
plesio neck
plesio skull
ankylo torso

BowieZ

Banned
The whole "one thing a day" formula for Animal Crossing seems like a really bogus way to prolong the game's lifespan.
Hey, at least it doesn't take months of delays plus a blown out cost for a public works project to be built.

ramyeon

The whole "one thing a day" formula for Animal Crossing seems like a really bogus way to lengthen the game's lifespan
I disagree. I think it works great and it keeps me looking forward to things and wanting to play every day.

Otherwise you could do everything in a week or two and you'd be sick of it. I don't think it's bogus if it works.

SoulUnison

Banned
I've been putting so much time into Animal Crossing each day I just finally went ahead and upgraded to a 3DS XL.

I'm thinking of it as an investment.

DrFurbs

Guys my wife has caught a load of fish. She wants to know what she can do with them besides sell them at retail shop. ?

Raggytash

No worries on waiting. Would like
- minimalist ottoman
- green bench
- green lamp
- green clock

Garden
- backyard pool
- lawn chair
- hammock

(Sprinkler is listed so I hope the entire theme isn't unorderable)

Can finish off your modern wood set and some others too. I can cover the cost plus let you catalog what you need.

I'm UK time zone - 10:15am here so lets sort out timing later :)

I've ordered the minimalist sofa, green bench,lamp, backyarld pool and lawn chair.

Don't know how long till they come but your welcone to the lot.

0989 1716 7565

One question, I dont understand the use of katrina, she comes, you pay 500 bells and she tells you te future. Told me that I wore a dress for good luck and something happenin at nooks (dont
Know if he said the store or the home thing). Wearing a dress right now, visitimg nook, nothing is happening.
Does she really have a use?

SoulUnison

Banned
Wait... can villagers move into spaces that are currently covered with patterns? My town's got an elaborate street layout going, and I was under the assumption that having a pattern on a space sort of "protected" it from being selected for anything else.

ramyeon

One question, I dont understand the use of katrina, she comes, you pay 500 bells and she tells you te future. Told me that I wore a dress for good luck and something happenin at nooks (dont
Know if he said the store or the home thing). Wearing a dress right now, visitimg nook, nothing is happening.
Does she really have a use?
As far as I understand her only use is telling you your lucky item for the day which improves your luck. The other stuff she says is just padding/jibberish.
Oh snap! I forgot this :D
Gotta get that music track!

I guess, but if you built 5-6 public works projects a day it would kind of suck.

More along the lines of building/tearing down the same day. I tore down a lamp post and someone moved in the spot the next day before I could put up another one.

How many home expansions do any of us get through in a day in real life?

"Changing contacts" wouldn't take a separate day in real life.

Someone mentioned several pages back that after the "main events" of the first few weeks go, you're often left going through the motions waiting for the smaller daily events to go by. Maybe that's part of the appeal for some though, but for others it feels like nothing is happening and it becomes a chore to maintain.

I'm just echoing what I've seen. I'm well over 100 hours right now, and my problems are really only with villagers at this point.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
The whole "one thing a day" formula for Animal Crossing seems like a really bogus way to lengthen the game's lifespan

Could. Not. Disagree. More. It makes the game what it is. It would be an unbearable grind fest if you could do everything at once.

More along the lines of building/tearing down the same day. I tore down a lamp post and someone moved in the spot the next day before I could put up another one.

I have to agree on this. Cancelling a project and having to wait a whole day just to start another project to wait to build another project... it's pretty silly.

Could. Not. Disagree. More. It makes the game what it is. It would be an unbearable grind fest if you could do everything at once.

Animal Crossing should still be Animal Crossing, and every outlet online will say that the game is doing well.

All I'm saying is I need a little more New with my New Leaf. The daily routine ends after 45-90 minutes of play. If I'm not trading/touring, it seems like I'm being encouraged to clock out till the new day begins. The pacing of the first 20 days was good and I hope there's a way to revitalize that feeling of progress.

Animal Crossing should still be Animal Crossing, and every outlet online will say that the game is doing well.

All I'm saying is I need a little more New with my New Leaf. The daily routine ends after 45-90 minutes of play. If I'm not trading/touring, it seems like I'm being encouraged to clock out till the new day begins. The pacing of the first 20 days was good and I hope there's a way to revitalize that feeling of progress.

That's sort of the point. Of course the first few days are going to be 10+ hours, it's perfectly fine to play for an hour and a bit each day and be done. It's meant to last you a year at least.

Welp this wasy last chance to get a decent turnip price, and behold, 58 fucking bells. This week I never got a price above 130 bells (and I paid 110 the first day for them).
Any decent price on neogaf, will be very happy if someone let me visit the town.

Debs

Wait... can villagers move into spaces that are currently covered with patterns? My town's got an elaborate street layout going, and I was under the assumption that having a pattern on a space sort of "protected" it from being selected for anything else.

Yes they can move in over patterns sadly :(

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
GUYS I DONT WANT TO ALARM ANYONE...

but that bitch muffy moved out 2 weeks ago.. and now shes fucking loitering in my shops. she misses them.

GO AWAY

Jinjo

Goddammit. I accidently deleted my save. Apparently this game can't handle two different city's on two different SD cards. Which is strange, cause when I started the second city on the second SD there was no mention of previous save data. But when I loaded in my old city this morning it says there is other save data present and the only option is to delete my saves. :'(

Now I lost everything. I was so happy scoring the complete Hero's outfit too, had a nifty little house and now I'm back to living in a tent. And Wolfgang, my best bud Wolfgang is gone!

Guys, you know about the themes that you choose from for the HHA theme challenge, right? You know, like trendy, rustic, toy shop, etc. There is a helpful resource that tells you which pieces of furniture fall under which theme(s):

http://moridb.com/

However, there is one thing this website is missing, and that's exteriors. Do you guys happen to know which exteriors correspond to which themes?

Debs

Guys, you know about the themes that you choose from for the HHA theme challenge, right? You know, like trendy, rustic, toy shop, etc. There is a helpful resource that tells you which pieces of furniture fall under which theme(s):

However, there is one thing this website is missing, and that's exteriors. Do you guys happen to know which exteriors correspond to which themes?

The website is a copy of the Prima guide, the pictures have even been taken from it.

HolyCheck

am i missing something... or can i not get it to just show me all "toy shop" everythings?

The website is a copy of the Prima guide, the pictures have even been taken from it.

So, not even the Prima guide has information on which exteriors fall under which themes?

I only know a few things when it comes to exteriors:

-Brick wall is trendy.
-Grass roof and hedge fence are rustic.

That's pretty much it. If you guys can add to this small list, maybe we can find out what is what.

ramyeon

Saw KK Acoustic live for the first time and picked up a boot of KK Moody. This fits my house at night time perfectly. So good.

Evilcrane

My turnip prices have been terrible the whole week, only went up to 106 bells today, any better prices out there? *wink wink nudge* :D

HolyCheck

Request: does anyone have any beehives?

I'm... collecting them for a project >_<

dont have much to offer you for them lol. but if you have them lying about your town and have been meaning to pick them up and clean up im happy to do it for you!
let me know :)

Spiderduff

Request: does anyone have any beehives?

I'm... collecting them for a project >_<

dont have much to offer you for them lol. but if you have them lying about your town and have been meaning to pick them up and clean up im happy to do it for you!
let me know :)

I actually have 2 lying in my place...was gonna throw them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom