• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCH!

Why is my Villager tripping up so much? He had never done it in almost a month playing and he's now done it thrice in like half an hour. Has it got anything to do with changing shoes?

It seems no one wants to move out my utopia of a town.

SOMEONE LEAVE DAMMIT.

Why is my Villager tripping up so much? He had never done it in almost a month playing and he's now done it thrice in like half an hour. Has it got anything to do with changing shoes?
Your luck is rolled each day in five separate categories. You must have bad luck in the area that governs tripping.

Chaos17

I trip often when my inventory is full.

An interesting screenshot on twitter.
I like a lot that spaceship room!

proxy.jpg

MicH

Stinky refuses to move into my town :/ There are 9 villagers at this point so there's room. Damn it Stinky!

So, not even the Prima guide has information on which exteriors fall under which themes?

I only know a few things when it comes to exteriors:

-Brick wall is trendy.
-Grass roof and hedge fence are rustic.

That's pretty much it. If you guys can add to this small list, maybe we can find out what is what.

Yes, the Prima guide lists the themes for every exterior house modification. Let me know what you need to know about and I'll look it up for you (the list is waaay to long to type out).

Pikma

Banned
So I hadn't had that much of a chance to play the game yesterday, only interesting thing that happened is that I'm starting to collect a shiton of money to get dat Resetti's Surveillance Center.
I'll definitely waste all of my weekend on it though. :D

Yes, the Prima guide lists the themes for every exterior house modification. Let me know what you need to know about and I'll look it up for you (the list is waaay to long to type out).

Give me the rustic stuff. 4 of the 6 furniture series I have (green, blue, modern wood, and ranch) fall under it, so I should be able to earn lots of points.

Also, PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! Do NOT take on the HHA theme challenges until earning 150,000 points using interior only. You'll miss out on the interior-only prizes, like the gold house model.

MicH

Give me the rustic stuff. 4 of the 6 furniture series I have (green, blue, modern wood, and ranch) fall under it, so I should be able to earn lots of points.

Also, PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! Do NOT take on the HHA theme challenges until earning 150,000 points using interior only. You'll miss out on the interior-only prizes, like the gold house model.
Oh no :( I already did and I only had 90k points

I woke up to find not too many hybrids in my town, buuuut...

BOfLY_zCUAAT5Dq.jpg

I got another "special" red rose, which makes two! I could get Blue Roses starting tomorrow!

Phineas was in my town and I got a few medals, but the most bad ass one to prove my godlyness when it comes to turnips:
BOfLm4wCQAAxRhm.jpg:large

I built my campsite two days ago and found this motherfucker in it:
BOfL3w5CUAArSJ3.jpg

I won't let you in my town, but I will play your games to get your furniture.

Tonight is the night for some K.K. songs!

Erasing my girlfriends house as she refuses to play it and insists the game "is for 12 year olds". Sigh.

HAH. "Your house is being destroyed. Please don't turn off the power."

Warning, large list 'o text incoming:

Barrel mailbox
Cabana mailbox
Pink mailbox
White mailbox
Wooden mailbox
Zen mailbox

Arched bamboo door
Arched cabin door
Arched circle door
Arched door
Arched fish door
Arched zen door
Bamboo door
Basic door
Cabin door
Classic door
Fish door
Zen door

Black-shingle roof
Grass roof
Purple-shingle roof
Ranch roof
Simple blue roof
Straw-thatched roof

Bamboo fence
Barbed-wire fence
Corral fence
Country fence
Curvy fence
Hedge
Picket fence
Sculpted hedge

Black exterior
Cabana exterior
Cabin exterior
Chalet exterior
Red-barn exterior
White exterior
Yellow exterior

Does anyone have a pattern for a classy wooden floor? And perhaps some classy wallpaper? I'm collecting the 'classic' furniture and want them to fit in with my room better.

this I want to know sounds like just a simple hybrid you are suppose to be able to get red from mixing it is not rare like black or blue
From what I've read in the guides, the only way to get a blue rose is from red roses that are offspring of hybrid roses. Regular red ones don't work. Someone who understands it more can probably explain it a lot better than I can.

From what I've read in the guides, the only way to get a blue rose is from red roses that are offspring of hybrid roses. Regular red ones don't work. Someone who understands it more can probably explain it a lot better than I can.

this is why I like having A Beautiful town set as law in my town the flower breeding is pretty deep

Debs

Anyone got a Silver Axe I could buy please? I'm having no luck finding one for sale on the island and I want some patterned stumps in my town.

zigg

I woke up to find not too many hybrids in my town,
buuuut...

BOfLY_zCUAAT5Dq.jpg

I got another "special" red rose, which makes two! I could get Blue Roses starting tomorrow!
Just to warn you, it could also have been a normal red rose that a villager planted. This is why I moved my critical flowers to the beach.

Also, if you get a blue rose tomorrow I will kill you. :D No, really, that'd be awesome, but I have been working at it for some time now—round one I abandoned a little bit ago because of the aforementioned problem (I actually witnessed villagers adding various roses to what I thought were my red* pairs, which is double annoying because I had found new red roses at times, leaving me slightly unsure of what I even had anymore…)

Anyway, yeah, it could take awhile, time to sit back and chill. This post said three months after achieving a red* pair.

I'm just happy it's finally sunny so I can start selectively watering again. I've had sporadic rain plus a lot of cloudiness, so I haven't been able to do that. I've found selective watering is a great tool for getting the spawns I want—if I only water wilted flowers (for preservation) and the flower parents I want to make sweet flower love, I get hybrids from the latter much more often. But, of course, it only works if it doesn't rain! Plus I still kinda believe the sun helps.

Oh, yes, also:

At last! Perfection! Now I have to be very careful about what I do for a few weeks :)

I'm fossil-hunting again. I need:

tricera torso
pachy skull
stego skull
archelon skull
ankylo tail

I currently have:

ankylo skull x2
diplo tail
coprolite
spino torso
ammonite
tricera tail
dimetrodon torso
ptera skull
trilobite
archaeopteryx
pachy tail

Either post here or PM me. I'm so close to completing the fossil exhibit!

MicH

I'm fossil-hunting again. I need:

tricera torso
pachy skull
stego skull
archelon skull
ankylo tail

I currently have:

ankylo skull x2
diplo tail
coprolite
spino torso
ammonite
tricera tail
dimetrodon torso
ptera skull
trilobite
archaeopteryx
pachy tail

Either post here or PM me. I'm so close to completing the fossil exhibit!
I need your diplo tail! My Redd has a second real painting if you wanna do that trade

Just to warn you, it could also have been a normal red rose that a villager planted. This is why I moved my critical flowers to the beach.

Also, if you get a blue rose tomorrow I will kill you. :D No, really, that'd be awesome, but I have been working at it for some time now—round one I abandoned a little bit ago because of the aforementioned problem (I actually witnessed villagers adding various roses to what I thought were my red* pairs, which is double annoying because I had found new red roses at times, leaving me slightly unsure of what I even had anymore…)

Anyway, yeah, it could take awhile, time to sit back and chill. This post said three months after achieving a red* pair.

Aw man. You're right. I'm keeping my hopes up regardless. I'll begin to move the important flowers to the beach area, then.

I hope it doesn't take three months...

Also: Does breeding two blue roses yield more blue roses? I've read conflicting answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom