• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animals that come to the campsite eventually move out if you don't want them, right?

I'm holding out for Kabuki.

But then if I get Kabuki, I'm going to want another cat to pair him up with.

Animals that come to the campsite eventually move out if you don't want them, right?

I'm holding out for Kabuki.

But then if I get Kabuki, I'm going to want another cat to pair him up with.

They only stay in the campsite for one day and then they leave. But random villagers can move in without ever being in the campsite at all. I was hoping to use it as a screening tool but I've still gotten a few randoms.

And, oddly, the little octopus who's currently there says she's going to move on despite my town being full. I'm guessing it's too much to hope that she'll shove out someone I don't want and replace them.

Koomaster

Gala's been looking at house for like 10 minutes now. Go home! I got stuff to dooooo!
They usually stay only 3 minutes. Did you take her into all the rooms in your house? Maybe that's why she wouldn't leave?

Finished my town sign today...
tumblr_mpio43Tb4E1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Simple sign to welcome people to Dansbury. ^____^

Mekere

It's a good day!

tumblr_mpiolxkbul1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

A request to build a café!

tumblr_mpiont4kid1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

I was not really fond of her, but now Annalise will for sure get some presents!

tumblr_mpiop6CZWu1svfr8bo1_400.jpg

And my labyrinth is starting to look really good with all the yellow hibiscus!

Now, the problem is.. I'm super broke :x It will take time to build all that.

They only stay in the campsite for one day and then they leave. But random villagers can move in without ever being in the campsite at all. I was hoping to use it as a screening tool but I've still gotten a few randoms.

And, oddly, the little octopus who's currently there says she's going to move on despite my town being full. I'm guessing it's too much to hope that she'll shove out someone I don't want and replace them.
Hm. Well, let's hope that no one randomly shows up in my town.

Still, I love that the campsite can give you some cool furniture items. I'll probably get as much as I can and trade with GAF for some of them that I don't need or duplicates that I come across.

Hm. Well, let's hope that no one randomly shows up in my town.

Still, I love that the campsite can give you some cool furniture items. I'll probably get as much as I can and trade with GAF for some of them that I don't need or duplicates that I come across.

I love playing campsite games. I try to go in with a full inventory of seashells so they don't want anything of value.

I love playing campsite games. I try to go in with a full inventory of seashells so they don't want anything of value.

I went in with a full inventory of flowers that I didn't want anymore. I almost lost my black swimsuit before doing this, lol.

You are Mekere from New Seed!? I am guessing you visited my dream town? My villagers keep talking about having dreams about you.
Ooh, dream buddies.

A Robin from GameWar apparently visited my dream town. Is that Robin64 or someone else? :lol

ngower

Can someone explain the catalog to me: as long as I have the item, even for a second, it's in the catalog? Or is it only things I buy through the store?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Can someone explain the catalog to me: as long as I have the item, even for a second, it's in the catalog? Or is it only things I buy through the store?

just hold it

you can catalog but not buy exclusive DLC stuff like the shaved-ice lamp, or fortune cookie Nintendo stuff

also you can pick up but not catalogue anything customised by Cyrus. Even the original doesn't show up in your catalogue which is a shame.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
With hibiscus now in bloom, here are a few pics of some landscaped areas in Spraiuil:

tumblr_mpipd8zJBO1svd528o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpipekcYGD1svd528o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpipgkwUTa1svd528o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpipijo1IK1svd528o1_400.jpg

Just checking out the gingerbread exterior in anticipation for December.

tumblr_mpiplbTx4U1svd528o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpiqbnZzUQ1svd528o1_400.jpg

bridge on the top left, ramp down to the ocean directly to the bottom right.

It's been a pleasure watching everything grow. I want to have a garden in real life, but apartment living and a student budget are a bit in my way. Nintendo has really scratched that itch for me though.

T
tumblr_mpio43Tb4E1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

It's been a pleasure watching everything grow. I want to have a garden in real life, but apartment living and a student budget are a bit in my way. Nintendo has really scratched that itch for me though.

I really like the color choices of your pathing. It blends well into the AC world.

Philia

Give me the rustic stuff. 4 of the 6 furniture series I have (green, blue, modern wood, and ranch) fall under it, so I should be able to earn lots of points.

Also, PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! Do NOT take on the HHA theme challenges until earning 150,000 points using interior only. You'll miss out on the interior-only prizes, like the gold house model.

UGH. Thank you for this info! Really appreciate it.

UberTag

My understanding on the HHA Theme challenge front is you can opt out and revert back to conventional HHA scoring at any time.

I've already hit my 150K target (still paying off my Nook loans) so it's not an issue for me. I'm pre-planning for my theme challenge already.

Mekere

Just realized that I didn't had set up my dream town:
7400-2275-0327

So, if I understand well, you need to update it regularly? It's not updating automatically?

zroid

Banned
Daisy confirmed as best neighbor.

tumblr_mpirszew6z1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Now I need some more decent public works suggestions so I can get on with achieving a perfect town.

My town is too safe, apparently. :(

Maybe I should don my Fi mask and shovel the villagers. Let's see how safe they think Piecroft is then!

Grizzo

Guys, Lopez sent me a really weird letter out of nowhere...

uHKEBi1.jpg

I feel awkward. This game isn't supposed to be that deep... or is it ?

Totakeke

Got K.K. House today, the album covers are still rockin.

tumblr_mpiu68Z7CZ1sw6f1ro1_400.jpg

So from the second time onward, you can just request and get the album for the first song he plays.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Can you buy them there or how?

Yeah, they cost 6 medals. There are yellow hibiscus starts and red hibiscus starts, and you'll only see one on your island if you're lucky. About half the time, neither are there. But if you chose to go on the island with strangers, that island is randomly generated each time you visit, so you can keep going back and forth until you see them.

Try to find tours that give you a lot of medals and require little time, like the ultimate hammer tour that gives 12 medals if you are awarded a gold performance. FYI, gold performances are gotten by doubling the goal Tortimer gives you. In this game, he says hit the object 30 times with the hammer, but 60 is required for 12 medals. It's really easy, as I hit 70+ in 2 minutes. Some elite level games are really hard and you might not get any medals if you don't beat it.

uHKEBi1.jpg

Wow.. I'm thinking the death of someone close to him.. and I've never seen a character be aware of death.

Berordn

There's a reason why Lopez quickly became my favorite villager.

Part of it's because I nicked most of his modern wood stuff, but this helps too.

Yeah, they cost 6 medals. There are yellow hibiscus starts and red hibiscus starts, and you'll only see one on your island if you're lucky. About half the time, neither are there. But if you chose to go on the island with strangers, that island is randomly generated each time you visit, so you can keep going back and forth until you see them.

Try to find tours that give you a lot of medals and require little time, like the ultimate hammer tour that gives 12 medals if you are awarded a gold performance. FYI, gold performances are gotten by doubling the goal Tortimer gives you. In this game, he says hit the object 30 times with the hammer, but 60 is required for 12 medals. It's really easy, as I hit 70+ in 2 minutes. Some elite level games are really hard and you might not get any medals if you don't beat it.

The best way to grind medals is definitely the Elite Scavenger Tour. Easy, quick, and rewards you with 16 medals upon getting a gold.

Mekere

Hammer tour are a pain... To get some medals the easier and faster is the Elite scavenger tour (16 medals for gold) or the Tuna-Kahuna Tour (20 medals for 8 fishes) . I like elite scavenger better because if you're fast enough the tour only last 3-4 minutes.

Grizzo

I know, right ? Who knew these little virtual creatures could be so sensitive ?

There's a reason why Lopez quickly became my favorite villager.

Part of it's because I nicked most of his modern wood stuff, but this helps too.

I love him too, I just love the way he looks and he's always telling me nice things about my t-shirt or glasses. I want to cheer him up but I can't find him anywhere... I guess I'll have to go look for him in one of those 5647878 rooms in the museum...

mattchuuu

Neo Member
The best way to grind medals is definitely the Elite Scavenger Tour. Easy, quick, and rewards you with 16 medals upon getting a gold.

Hammer tour are a pain... To get some medals the easier and faster is the Elite scavenger tour (16 medals for gold) or the Tuna-Kahuna Tour (20 medals for 8 fishes) . I like elite scavenger better because if you're fast enough the tour only last 3-4 minutes.

Do you guys get the elite scavenger tour offered a lot? I've only had it once, but the elite hammer tour is offered to me a lot. The dragonfly tour is good too, giving 20 medals but it also has only shown up once. I'll check out the Tuna-Kahuna one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom