• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

Wow.. I'm thinking the death of someone close to him.. and I've never seen a character be aware of death.

This...or he's just feeling brokenhearted. "The Lonely Lopez" gives it away :( Is it weird that I want to make him feel good and tell him I'll always be his good pal ? Hahaha.

Posting my dream code for the hell of it:

BOgFEcdCEAEr5RS.jpg:large

gamingeek

On the Ores.

Gold is making gold furniture, ruby to give a metallic effect?

What about the other colours? Reese seems to just change the colour of my junk for cash without ores.

UberTag

Hammer tour are a pain... To get some medals the easier and faster is the Elite scavenger tour (16 medals for gold) or the Tuna-Kahuna Tour (20 medals for 8 fishes) . I like elite scavenger better because if you're fast enough the tour only last 3-4 minutes.
I love Tuna-Kahuna... especially with an extra person or two.
5 bonus points on top of that 20 is especially gratifying.

On the Ores.

What about the other colours? Reese seems to just change the colour of my junk for cash without ores.
Those changes are purely cosmetic although some are substantially different.

There is some practical application for Cyrus' modifications in terms of changing your furniture's feng shui adherence.
I've had Lyle rave about the color placement of an item after it has been customized so this definitely applies.

Roto13

On the Ores.

All of the ores can be used to make certain furniture shiny and the same colour as the ore. Three gold ores can be used to make a new piece of furniture.

Berordn

On the Ores.

Only certain types of furniture can have certain types of ores applied, typically matching their color. If you can change the color to green, blue, red, purple or white you can typically have equivalent ores applied to it.

Not all of them fit that pattern though, so you have to experiment.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
That's two people who have said hibiscus are 5 medals.. It costs me 6, but I have the bell ordinance.. Does that ordinance raise prices on the island too!?

gamingeek

All of the ores can be used to make certain furniture shiny and the same colour as the ore. Three gold ores can be used to make a new piece of furniture.

Thanks guys, is there a list or form for this on the internet? Or do you have to carry around all the ores with you to see which ones apply when modifying an object?

UberTag

Thanks guys, is there a list or form for this on the internet? Or do you have to carry around all the ores with you to see which ones apply when modifying an object?
Thonky.com has an indepth customization list.
It's the one I use even though there are translation inconsistencies.

Actually, wait, there's something missing. What about the pavement? Does it not matter?

EDIT: Wow, I just got 153k points for the interior challenge. Now to get my gold house model and move on to the rustic theme challenge!

Pavement and the building style (modern, zen castle, castle) don't contribute to any category according to the guide.

Roto13

Yes you could do that too :D Although I find extremely tedious so I just tend to wait until good things happen on my island, haha.

Same here. :p I've been looking for the last few bits of Cabana stuff forever and I can't be bothered to try the international island over and over.

Grizzo

Okay so about Lopez's weird letter, I finally found him. He's telling me that our museum is missing some types of fish (thanks, Lopez).

tumblr_mpivp5w4fY1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Is it just me or does he look like he hasn't shaved for 3 days or more ?
I think I'm just reading too much into this game.

Kyonashi

I've been buying up TV Cameras and am planning to turn the top floor of the Museum into a Film & TV Studio when it opens tomorrow. What other props could I stick up there for authenticity?

Grizzo

I've been buying up TV Cameras and am planning to turn the top floor of the Museum into a Film & TV Studio when it opens tomorrow. What other props could I stick up there for authenticity?

I'm doing a TV Set in the second floor of my museum as well. I've been looking for TV cameras for quite a long time now :(

You could put the director chair, small spotlights on the walls and a large spotlight next to the camera. I have all these things if you want to catalog them and then order them from the convenience store. I'd just like to catalog the cameras in return please :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Lights etc as suggested, but how about a set? Lunar module and lunar floor etc could be a good option, with a mannequin dressed as an astronaut

Some of you might remember how I wanted Quillson to leave my town really badly. Well, he's leaving tomorrow and I've been talking to him for about a week now, and I'm just now realizing that he's a really cool villager! I wish I let him stay instead of being mean to him! :(

Stat!

Some of you might remember how I wanted Quillson to leave my town really badly. Well, he's leaving tomorrow and I've been talking to him for about a week now, and I'm just now realizing that he's a really cool villager! I wish I let him stay instead of being mean to him! :(

How did you get your villager to leave? Were you pissing him for off 5 minutes or just each day?

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I have some fossils to trade:

apato skull
apato tail
parasaur torso
plesio torso
raptor skull
spino tail
styraco torso
styraco tail

I need:
T Rex Head and Body
Raptor tail
stego body
pachy tail
plesio body
fern fossil
ammonite
peking man
pteradon body
diplo neck

I also have an extra silver shovel and mangos, apples, lemons, lychees, oranges.

Also looking for any music and a modern wood clock, it's all I need to finish a set. I have more to trade, I just can't think of it off the top of my head, send me a PM if you can help.

I haven't been able to play much this week but gave Joan a decent chunk of change on Sunday. Anyone have turnip prices over 102 and willing to let me unload my stock before it goes bad?

Much appreciated

Koomaster

Badge Man Phineas showed up and gave me a bucket full of badges.
But most importantly I earned this one...

tumblr_mpixrmrr3v1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpixsyjxxY1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpixu80EoO1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpixvb9ekE1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpiyjtDFbR1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Onto the next badge! *mayor swagger*

zroid

Banned
LIGHTHOUSE! FINALLYYYYYYYYYY

man Ed is on a roll. two days ago it was stonehenge, today it's the lighthouse. you can hit on Phoebe as much as you want, dude.

Azura

Looking for all fruit but peaches cherries or pears. Pm me if I can come over and pick up some fruit.
FC is 1263-6122-8378

Thanks!

I haven't been able to play much this week but gave Joan a decent chunk of change on Sunday. Anyone have turnip prices over 102 and willing to let me unload my stock before it goes bad?

Much appreciated
My re-tail is offering 146 each at the moment, but I'm sure there are at least a couple of 400+ prices still floating around, so you'd be better off looking around for a bit longer. If you are really in a rush though, just lemme know and you are welcome to pop over and sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom