• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

What the hell? No kicks or T and T Mart still. Lame! Not even a recommendation for
Club LOL
or the Museum upgrade

Well, I think Sable gives me the QR machine tomorrow but other than that? Lame.

Koren

but I'm sure there are at least a couple of 400+ prices still floating around
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that 200+ only happen with (big) spike patterns, and spike patterns can't have their maximum on saturday.

You'll only find 200+ if someone has a wrong date in its 3DS, I don't think there's enough people with a wrong date playing to find a high price.

befJnLS.jpg

Normal, Yellow, White or Black Rococo?
One question, i have that frame but tried putting one of my designs in it and i didnt find the way, so how did you do it?
Also maybe im seeing things but why does it look like a its more than 32x32?

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
What the hell? No kicks or T and T Mart still. Lame! Not even a recommendation for
Club LOL
or the Museum upgrade

Well, I think Sable gives me the QR machine tomorrow but other than that? Lame.

The club owner comes to you to sign his petition for Club LOL. When Blathers mutters in his sleep is when you can upgrade the museum.

zroid

Banned
My re-tail is offering 146 each at the moment, but I'm sure there are at least a couple of 400+ prices still floating around, so you'd be better off looking around for a bit longer. If you are really in a rush though, just lemme know and you are welcome to pop over and sell them.

unlikely, because of the nature of the spike patterns. You'd generally only get 400+ at a spike maximum, and I believe those are impossible on Mondays and Saturdays

Stat!

The club owner comes to you to sign his petition for Club LOL. When Blathers mutters in his sleep is when you can upgrade the museum.

Alright.

I also have bad luck today so I literally keep tripping every 5 steps. That's one of the most annoying things ever.

Still none of my terrible villagers leaving. If anyone has a Wii Balance Board, I'm willing to trade a few items for it such as the Super Star.

My re-tail is offering 146 each at the moment, but I'm sure there are at least a couple of 400+ prices still floating around, so you'd be better off looking around for a bit longer. If you are really in a rush though, just lemme know and you are welcome to pop over and sell them.
Ive had horrible prices the whole week and today nobasy seems to have good prices, can i go to your town if any one gots a better price than 146?

unlikely, because of the nature of the spike patterns. You'd generally only get 400+ at a spike maximum, and I believe those are impossible on Mondays and Saturdays

Ah right, I wasn't aware there were any restrictions on the days spikes could occur since someone in the turnip topic had 518 each earlier.

Ive had horrible prices the whole week and today nobasy seems to have good prices, can i go to your town if any one gots a better price than 146?
Sure, if nobody has a better price and people need to offload their turnips then I'll open my town up to anyone that wants to dump them.

PM'd you. Gracias. :D

zerotol

Banned
I need to find a bigwheel or trike and toy cars if there's anything like that. And need to get wallpaper and furniture that looks like it's from the movie. Here's my Shining room so far

OiAkOTN.jpg

Animekatt

Villagers don't plant there! It's perfect! :D

No idea. Blue x blue might yield a red*, but it's probably the best combo for making more blues.

Following your advice, I've planted some oranges and purples on the beach. Here's hoping for some blues.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Is it bm to dump Katie on someone without asking first? If so, sorry Coldman! <3

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Heh, my villagers are starting to read my letters back to me. Awesome. I can't wait till one of them moves to some other village on my friend list. Just last night I sent a letter to Axel (who is my spy in town because elephants never forget) saying:

Dear Axel,
Good job spotting Skye hiding the sheep camper's equipment. We still haven't found the camper. Digging for fossils won't ever be the same. Is this even her first?

My villagers love my letters.

Okay Redd. This painting better not be fake like that last one I bought from you. :mad:

I want to upgrade my museum.

Animal Crossing Wikia has all the paintings and stuff on there with descriptions, even if they don't you can tell just by looking at the pic of the real painting and looking at it in the game.

Zekes!

Goddamn it Kody

I put I Bear Pole up for sale at Re-tail a while ago, and I roll in today to sell some stuff only to see Kody has also put a Bear Pole up for sale...at a significantly cheaper price

Stat!

He moved in, then I hit him with the hammer for 2 days straight, ignored him, then he said he was moving the 3rd day

Alright. Been pissing off Angus repeatedly for a couple days, ignoring Diva/Curlos/Chops since they've arrived, and been using Elmer as a "punching bag" with my net.

Anyone have any duplicate fossils for sale (for bells?) Missing a ton but would love to buy from some of those that have finished collections. I have a Diplo Skull/Archaopetryx for trade for other fossils.

Side note: My villagers rarely put up stuff at re-tail for sale. Normal?

Not sure if it's due to summertime or the heavy deluge I had yesterday, but noticed the leaves on the fruit trees are a shade darker than the others today.

After almost an entire month, I still have no Police Station. Thanks villagers, I definitely wanted an oil rig. What's that? My town doesn't have enough Public Works to be considered perfect? Oh gee, I wonder why?

Fuck you villagers. Fuck you too Phineas for never showing up.

Galactic Fork

I'm looking to trade my Super Star. Anyone have Samus clothing or Link Clothing?

I have samus top and the pants, and I also have link's shirt. I don't need the SupersStar, but do you have any of the Pink Zap suit except the helmet?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Animal Crossing Wikia has all the paintings and stuff on there with descriptions, even if they don't you can tell just by looking at the pic of the real painting and looking at it in the game.

Thanks! I'll look at this next time. I found the painting I bought but can't remember it exactly so I still don't know if it is real or fake lol.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
After almost an entire month, I still have no campsite. Thanks villagers, I definitely wanted an oil rig. What's that? My town doesn't have enough Public Works to be considered perfect? Oh gee, I wonder why?

Fuck you villagers. Fuck you too Phineas for never showing up.
The campsite is available from the beginning. Look down.

SmithnCo

Does getting Katie dropped off actually have a bearing on her showing up? When I get her she usually doesn't show up until a few days which makes me think it's random.

zroid

Banned
Does getting Katie dropped off actually have a bearing on her showing up? When I get her she usually doesn't show up until a few days which makes me think it's random.

I think that's normal. She's supposed to show up a few days after someone ferries her to you. It can't be completely random seeing as she mentions the town she was previously in.

Is it random? I just got a picture of her.. Can she visit multiple times?

Yup. As long as she is brought to your town after you've got rid of her. And it seems to be random which item you get.

Nope, no bearing. It always seems to be 3 days until she shows up.

Animekatt

Nobody buys my stuff. It took me 6 days to sell a shirt for half the price suggested to me by the game :(

Whenever you see a villager in your re-tail, simply push them to what ever item you want them to purchase. That way, they will have the "excited" look, and will go to buy that item.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I think that's normal. She's supposed to show up a few days after someone ferries her to you. It can't be completely random seeing as she mentions the town she was previously in.

Yeah, i think the idea is she's been having a look around, and when you bump into her, she is ready to head off again.

Galactic Fork

Yeah, i think the idea is she's been having a look around, and when you bump into her, she is ready to head off again.

She keeps dropping her ticket when I take her to another town. I should carry her ticket next time. Irresponsible brat.

The campsite is available from the beginning. Look down.

Ah, I meant the Police Station. I mentioned the campsite because the reason why I want the Police Station built is because I want it build before a 10th villager moves in. Not taking chances having them move in on the spot I plan to to build the station at. Doing the swimming trick isn't working either. Already missed out on some cool villagers because of this :(

Koren

Nobody buys my stuff. It took me 6 days to sell a shirt for half the price suggested to me by the game :(
Visit it a lot, and when there's an animal inside, speak and wait for it to want to buy something. I've yet to sell something when I'm not there, and I sold half a dozen furnitures already. At three time the suggested price.

Yes that's normal, it's mostly for you to use to put things up for sale.
And yet, they complain I'm the only one that put things on display ;)

I'd say it depends on the amount of furniture you give them, though. When you send them furnitures in letters, or respond to their requests, their home will become bloated, and they'll put their furnitures on sale. E.g. I gave a table to one of my animals, and it was forced to sell its astro TV set to make room for it. It went directly to re-tail.

It's a (very) good trick if you want something from their house.

Ah, I meant the Police Station. I mentioned the campsite because the reason why I want the Police Station built is because I want it build before a 10th villager moves in. Not taking chances having them move in on the spot I plan to to build the station at. Doing the swimming trick isn't working either. Already missed out on some cool villagers because of this :(
Swimming trick works, but it can take up to an hour or two to force a villager to make a request (usually quicker if you fill your pockets with stuff they can't buy, to eliminate certain conversations). However I've been doing the trick for a couple of weeks now - getting a request every day - and still haven't had the police station, lighthouse or anything decent. Today was a freaking Caution Sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom