• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

Swimming trick works, but it can take up to an hour or two to force a villager to make a request (usually quicker if you fill your pockets with stuff they can't buy, to eliminate certain conversations). However I've been doing the trick for a couple of weeks now - getting a request every day - and still haven't had the police station, lighthouse or anything decent. Today was a freaking Caution Sign.

Man I hate when they request stuff like that, although today I got the request for the fairy-tale streetlight. Won't use it though.

Stat!

Nobody buys my stuff. It took me 6 days to sell a shirt for half the price suggested to me by the game :(

Honestly, wait for a villager (I just visit re-tail often enough that I don't need to) to be at Re-tail when you are as well.

When they are, push them towards your item, unless its vastly overpriced, they'll buy it - even for more than the suggested.

Anyone have fossils for sale? I can pay a reasonable amount in bells or trade a Diplo Skull/Archaeopteryx

WonderPup

My friend list is looking pretty desolate these days. Would anyone who plays regularly be willing to add me?

If so, my FC is 3153-4172-0166. :D

It seems to have stopped raining for a little while today.

hni_0032_jpgv2shk.jpg

Chopper

One question, i have that frame but tried putting one of my designs in it and i didnt find the way, so how did you do it?
Also maybe im seeing things but why does it look like a its more than 32x32?
I took it to the blue alpaca. There were a few other options too, but I didn't get to check them out.

And it might well be 32x32. I can never get these conversion programs to work. If anyone can do me a better version of my avatar, I'd be very grateful!

Does anyone have a link to a list of furniture series and what HHA themes they represent...?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
My friend list is looking pretty desolate these days. Would anyone who plays regularly be willing to add me?

If so, my FC is 3153-4172-0166. :D

I added you. My code is in my profile.

Aw darn. Thanks anyway! Which fossils were you looking for anyway? I have a few spares.

Edit:Oh wait, you were looking for samus stuff. I have a spare top you can have free.

Fantomex

I added you. My code is in my profile.

Aw darn. Thanks anyway! Which fossils were you looking for anyway? I have a few spares.

Edit:Oh wait, you were looking for samus stuff. I have a spare top you can have free.

i need all samua clothes wxcept helmet. my FC is in my profile :)

Koren

What kind of present do you bring for an animal birthday?

It's Bree birthday tomorrow. I think she want a very nice gift, because she just ask me tonight... to build a police station! (saying that there were not a lot of crimes in my town except those against fashion ^_^)

She owns regal furniture, a regal furniture would do, I guess?

(I hated her for putting her house in a place that prevented me to build my third bridge, but she's been nice since...)

zroid

Banned
I *finally* got Sable's mannequin today. No idea why it took so damn long. I was at last able to display my four Samus suit pieces. :3

What kind of present do you bring for an animal birthday?

I'm not really sure if I was doing it right, but the day before Cookie's birthday she said she wanted to be a popstar. So I gave her my mic stand. She seemed to like it.

Swimming trick works, but it can take up to an hour or two to force a villager to make a request (usually quicker if you fill your pockets with stuff they can't buy, to eliminate certain conversations). However I've been doing the trick for a couple of weeks now - getting a request every day - and still haven't had the police station, lighthouse or anything decent. Today was a freaking Caution Sign.

Every time I do the trick, all the villagers just want to change my nickname to 'Beefcake' or ask me to change their catchphrase. Over and over again.

Every time I do the trick, all the villagers just want to change my nickname to 'Beefcake' or ask me to change their catchphrase. Over and over again.

Yup, it happens. Usually takes me over an hour to trigger a request. I've changed every villagers phrase and what they call me multiple times so far.

Has anyone been able to catch a banded dragonfly yet? It's the only July bug I need besides the scorpion.

Also, got a Skilled Bug Catcher and Backyard Gardener badges, as well as a Balloon Sofa and Closet.

Galactic Fork

What does the bus stop do? My town is like ten feet wide, and we have a train station. I don't think my town can really support 2 mass transit sources.

Stat!

Has anyone been able to catch a banded dragonfly yet? It's the only July bug I need besides the scorpion.

Also, got a Skilled Bug Catcher and Backyard Gardener badges, as well as a Balloon Sofa and Closet.

I did. It exists. They look a lot like Darner but a bit faster IIRC. Do you have the "last bugs to catch in July" list?

Koren

I've yet to see one of each... And I've looked for them. Never seen a char either, or a Coelacanth.

What does the bus stop do? My town is like ten feet wide, and we have a train station. I don't think my town can really support 2 mass transit sources.
Pretty sure it does nothing.

Hahaha what
Someone took the title a little too seriously? ^_^

zroid

Banned
I got a banded dragonfly in June on an island tour. they're pretty common there.

I've only seen it once in town though.

Chaos17

I really wish that there is an option to make move your villagers without being mean to them... I wish more this option than the one to choose skin colors. Make me feel bad.

Bii

Anyone willing to let me catalog the rococo set? I can give a red pikmin hat and/or hero's clothes for your troubles.

Mekere

I really wish that there is an option to make move your villagers without being mean to them... I wish more this option than the one to choose skin colors. Make me feel bad.

You can just ignore them. Don't talk to them, don't send them letters and if they ask you a request, refuse or accept and don't do it. Bullying is apparently not working that well anyway.

Duster

Wow Mr Ernest gets better letters from his villagers than I do mine, the last one I got mocked me because some of my furniture faced the wall.

Anyway I got KK flamenco as my first song which I'm dead happy with as well as my first gold item in the form of wallpaper.

Galactic Fork

You can just ignore them. Don't talk to them, don't send them letters and if they ask you a request, refuse or accept and don't do it. Bullying is apparently not working that well anyway.

I'm nice to all my villagers and the 2 I actually liked informed me they were moving! I had to beg them to stay while I keep wishing the others would just go.

Mekere

I'm nice to all my villagers and the 2 I actually liked informed me they were moving! I had to beg them to stay while I keep wishing the others would just go.

That happens too :D But if you have been nice with them, they are easily convinced to stay. The only problem is, if they decide to move and you are not aware of it. Good thing the other villagers actually warn you, that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom