• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just decoration...
tumblr_mpj69vv9Fg1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The light comes on at night and moths will show up around it. But otherwise it's just for looks.

Man... if I had that in my town, I'd dress up in a Totoro suit with my leaf and stand outside when it's raining.

I need to add more of you guys but a quick question...

I was surprised last night I shook a perfect peach tree of mine and all the leaves fell off 0_0 do I need to chop it down or is it smart to leave it?

macklelol

Anyone need a scenic painting? I already donated it and got another one from a villager.

Also, still looking to catalog a minimalist wardrobe.

SmithnCo

I need to add more of you guys but a quick question...

I was surprised last night I shook a perfect peach tree of mine and all the leaves fell off 0_0 do I need to chop it down or is it smart to leave it?

Perfect trees all die after a certain amount of harvests, so unless you like the dead tree you might as well cut it.

Koren

It's nighttime and I got a tan by staying on the island! It's 10pm!! I'm not supposed to get tanned!
You're not supposed to get sunburns in february through a glass in less than 2h, or with a (high power) lamp. I managed to do it. Should I have a skin able to get a tan (can't try, it's directly burned), I'm pretty sure I could get a tan during the night, in real life ^_^

Kokonoe

Banned
I take it the colors for QR codes for Animal Crossing have limitations? I'm trying to create flooring, but it's making the color turqoise instead of a certain shade of green.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
OK, had an emergency at the home yesterday, so I missed out on joining up with some folks for Durian and Mango. My apologies. If anyone has a few extra to spare so I can plant them, please shoot me a PM with your FC. I'll get you added and exchange. If klaw or Koren are available still, let me know, too! :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
OK, had an emergency at the home yesterday, so I missed out on joining up with some folks for Durian and Mango. My apologies. If anyone has a few extra to spare so I can plant them, please shoot me a PM with your FC. I'll get you added and exchange. If klaw or Koren are available still, let me know, too! :)

Hey.

I probably have a couple of mangos free, but not durians. I planted my only one and it hasn't grown fruit yet

Bii

I have both. You have any furniture from the rococo set? I'm just looking to catalog them. If not, you can still get the mangoes and durians from me.

cacildo

Wait

How do you people exchange itens?

I mean, the letter system is terrible! I want to send a letter to my gf 3ds but it seems to work only when im at her town

Is there a workaround for this?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I have both. You have any furniture from the rococo set? I'm just looking to catalog them. If not, you can still get the mangoes and durians from me.

My town is still in it's infancy as I only just started a few days ago. I don't think I have ANYTHING of value to anyone yet.

When you say catalog the pieces, what exactly do you mean?

Hey.

I probably have a couple of mangos free, but not durians. I planted my only one and it hasn't grown fruit yet

If Bii has some, I'll jump and grab a few of those. If not, I'll take your offer! Once I get my tree grove going, I intend to stash a bunch of extras away just in case.

zigg

Perfect trees all die after a certain amount of harvests, so unless you like the dead tree you might as well cut it.
The first time this happened to me I thought "man, if I was working on Halloween town here, Job One would be to plant a ton of these buggers and harvest them clean."

Wish you could send parcels to each other..
You used to be able to in City Folk :/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Have another camper...she can move in, but she's normal personality and I've already got two already, so sorry Sally, you're sol.

Elija2

YEAH, PERFECT TOWN GET! Apparently a fire hydrant was all I needed to make my town the best town ever.

Also, how many HHA points are the villager pictures worth? I'm thinking I should display all the ones I get in the museum, but if they're worth a good amount of points I should probably keep some in my house.

Roto13

Bob just barged into my house without an invitation. Also he invited himself over this morning so he was here then, too. So that's two visits from Bob in one day.

That's ok, I like Bob.

Then he stayed for literally a minute. And gave me a Lovely Kitchen.

Acid08

Banned
Bob just barged into my house without an invitation. Also he invited himself over this morning so he was here then, too. So that's two visits from Bob in one day.

That's ok, I like Bob.

Then he stayed for literally a minute. And gave me a Lovely Kitchen.
He gave you a Lovely Kitchen? Things must be pretty serious between you two.

Bii

My town is still in it's infancy as I only just started a few days ago. I don't think I have ANYTHING of value to anyone yet.

When you say catalog the pieces, what exactly do you mean?

If Bii has some, I'll jump and grab a few of those. If not, I'll take your offer! Once I get my tree grove going, I intend to stash a bunch of extras away just in case.

Cataloging an item is when one person drops the item, and the other person picks it up. Once the person picks it up, they can order the item (as long as it it's not something that's "not-for-sale") at Tommy and Timmy's order catalog. The person then can give the item back.

I added you. My FC is 1934-0675-3509.

Koren

I'm quite busy, but my town is open...

And durians and mangoes are waiting for you in front of the station since thursday ;) Feel free to come and pick them if you need.

I hope your emergency weren't bad news...

UberTag

YEAH, PERFECT TOWN GET! Apparently a fire hydrant was all I needed to make my town the best town ever.

Also, how many HHA points are the villager pictures worth? I'm thinking I should display all the ones I get in the museum, but if they're worth a good amount of points I should probably keep some in my house.
Villager pictures add a whopping 7,777 HHA points each to your score.
I believe even the Katie/Resetti pics count the same way but haven't independently verified that.

Chaos17

Have another camper...she can move in, but she's normal personality and I've already got two already, so sorry Sally, you're sol.
How long do you wait for a camper to come to your town ?
Because it has been like a week that I didn't see anyone new and my town isn't full.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Cataloging an item is when one person drops the item, and the other person picks it up. Once the person picks it up, they can order the item (as long as it it's not something that's "not-for-sale") at Tommy and Timmy's order catalog. The person then can give the item back.

I added you. My FC is 1934-0675-3509.

I'll add you. If Koren's town won't let me in, I'll head that way.

I'm quite busy, but my town is open...

And durians and mangoes are waiting for you in front of the station since thursday ;) Feel free to come and pick them if you need.

I hope your emergency weren't bad news...

Your town is unavailable still. :( Not sure why.

Also, the emergency was that the drier nearly started a fire, so that was intense, haha. We ended up being able to borrow a friend's drier until we can get a guy out to look at it. My wife burnt her finer touching the metal. Pretty insane.

zroid

Banned
Villager pictures add a whopping 7,777 HHA points each to your score.
I believe even the Katie/Resetti pics count the same way but haven't independently verified that.

Ugh... fine, I guess I'll put one of my three Katie's pics in a corner somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom