• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedge

It's just decoration...
tumblr_mpj69vv9Fg1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

The light comes on at night and moths will show up around it. But otherwise it's just for looks.

This looks.. adorable.

I've never played an AC game, but this makes me want to for some reason.

Koren

Your town is unavailable still. :( Not sure why.
Damn, I had a menu open by mistake, it was probably that :( Sorry...

Also, the emergency was that the drier nearly started a fire, so that was intense, haha. We ended up being able to borrow a friend's drier until we can get a guy out to look at it. My wife burnt her finer touching the metal. Pretty insane.
Pretty hectic it seems... I hope your wife will heal quickly.

Ultima_5

anyone want peaches? i need an foreign species of fruits

it would be great if we could have a ac gaf irc or something.... used to love irc

edit, fuck. i planted all my current peaches. anyone wanna trade fcs and exchange fruit in the near future?

MicH

Gayle just suggested a new public works project! ... A caution sign... Ugh. I must have all the signs soon.

MicH

What is everyone doing with signs (if you've built them yet)? I mean, are you placing them in any clever ways?
I haven't build any yet, but I have been toying with the idea of placing some 'do not enter' signs near/in my big flower beds

RaidenZR

Gayle just suggested a new public works project! ... A caution sign... Ugh. I must have all the signs soon.

I have gotten nothing but garbage recommended to me by my villagers, so don't feel bad. A balloon arch? An Illuminated heart? Really...?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
There's so many goddamn trees all around my city, I can't really make a proper forest.

Everybody only does them big projects when they get an axe, right?

How do you remove tree stumps?

Just found out you can display K.K. Slider songs and hang them on the wall. Mind. Blown.

There's so many goddamn trees all around my city, I can't really make a proper forest.

Everybody only does them big projects when they get an axe, right?

How do you remove tree stumps?

Dig them up with the shovel. And yeah, you either need to stockpile tons of axes from the gardening store or get the golden axe.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Swimming trick works, but it can take up to an hour or two to force a villager to make a request (usually quicker if you fill your pockets with stuff they can't buy, to eliminate certain conversations). However I've been doing the trick for a couple of weeks now - getting a request every day - and still haven't had the police station, lighthouse or anything decent. Today was a freaking Caution Sign.

What is this swimming trick you speak of?

What is this swimming trick you speak of?
Getting a wet suit from the island gift shop and then swimming around in your town for 5-10 minutes. It's pretty much guaranteed to make your villagers surprised and run up to you. Of course, there's no guarantee that they'll actually suggest a project, but it definitely helps things along.

Philia

At the rate we're doing with these projects to determine neighbor housing placement, I SURELY hope in the next game, we can pick the location for them.

Fewr

anyone want peaches? i need an foreign species of fruits

it would be great if we could have a ac gaf irc or something.... used to love irc

edit, fuck. i planted all my current peaches. anyone wanna trade fcs and exchange fruit in the near future?
Hey! I need peaches, got the rest of the fruits. I'll pm you with my FC.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Swim 5-10 minutes, and a villager should jump at you after that. Not really efficient, but better than nothing.

Where
Are
The
Scorpions??

I've only ever seen one and he killed himself running into the cafe's wall. Conversely, I've seen three tarantulas and snagged them all.

Gonna try scorpion again tonight and try for a horsehoe crab. Those two and a scarab beetle are all I need to cover July.

Velcro Fly

I have no idea what happened but Hazel and Peaches were near each other and all of a sudden they are both depressed as hell. They were both fine earlier today but now they are both inconsolable. It may have something to do with Bubbles moving our or something I have no idea.

But it freaked me out that neither of them wanted to talk to me right after being near each other...

edit: And then about 2 minutes later they both are fine. Peaches even gave me a gift.

I have no idea what happened but Hazel and Peaches were near each other and all of a sudden they are both depressed as hell. They were both fine earlier today but now they are both inconsolable. It may have something to do with Bubbles moving our or something I have no idea.

But it freaked me out that neither of them wanted to talk to me right after being near each other...
When villagers get near each other like that, they can sometimes have conversations with each other. You can butt-in on them and listen to it if you want, but even if you don't, the conversation will still "happen." Depending on how it goes, the two of them will either just go on their way again, be extremely happy and start humming the town song, be angry, or be depressed (and of course, one villager could react one way while the other one had a different reaction). Just seems that particular conversation didn't end up going that well. But yeah, when that happens, the effects are just temporary, like if you accidentally get a villager upset or angry.

Velcro Fly

Also I swear every villager in my town does nothing but plant flowers. There is one area near the original bridge where 5 other villagers and I live and there is a massive flower field and I've seen Biskit and Samson and Hazel all planting flowers there. There has to be at least 18 flowers there.

Think I'm going to get a fence built and relocate some of these flowers there.

Philia

Also I swear every villager in my town does nothing but plant flowers. There is one area near the original bridge where 5 other villagers and I live and there is a massive flower field and I've seen Biskit and Samson and Hazel all planting flowers there. There has to be at least 18 flowers there.

Think I'm going to get a fence built and relocate some of these flowers there.

LOL! Just so you know... the fence is like 6 spaces inside. Its god damn laughable for what it is.

Megatron

So Patty moved out yesterday, and tomorrow Tangy is moving in. I think I'm happy with that trade. I guess Kabuki will be able to get his mack on.

Leeness

Still trying to get Diva to leave...

Diva is sick right now, though. If I never heal her, what will happen? Will she recover on her own and be ~mad~ that I didn't bring her meds, and it will help with getting her to leave?

Maybe she will die? :D

Elija2

Damnit, I think I accidentally sold my wetsuit. I went to the international island a bunch of times but they never sold another wetsuit. It's not like I use it that much, but still.

milkham

i gotta get rid of some fossils

I have:
iguanadon skull
mammoth skull
megacero tail
pachy tail
ptera left wing
raptor torso
spino torso
spino tail
stego torso
stego torso
tricera tail
trex skull
trex torso
trilobyte​

I need:
iguanadon torso
Tricera torso​

When villagers get near each other like that, they can sometimes have conversations with each other. You can butt-in on them and listen to it if you want, but even if you don't, the conversation will still "happen." Depending on how it goes, the two of them will either just go on their way again, be extremely happy and start humming the town song, be angry, or be depressed (and of course, one villager could react one way while the other one had a different reaction). Just seems that particular conversation didn't end up going that well. But yeah, when that happens, the effects are just temporary, like if you accidentally get a villager upset or angry.

How do you hear conversations of two villagers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom