• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
i gotta get rid of some fossils

I have:
iguanadon skull
mammoth skull
megacero tail
pachy tail
ptera left wing
raptor torso
spino torso
spino tail
stego torso
stego torso
tricera tail
trex skull
trex torso
trilobyte​

I need:
iguanadon torso
Tricera torso​

I don't have any you need, but I'd be happy to take some off your hands.... I can offer fruit and some Nintendo items.

So apparently Kapp'n is a dirty old bastard. I like to listen to the song every now and then because I like the melody and one rendition was basically a love song to his cucumber. Then during one of the song intermissions where he talks to you, I hear him audibly fart and then he tells me he needs to batten down the hatches of his poopdeck. I wish I were making this up.

G-Pink

i gotta get rid of some fossils

I have:
iguanadon skull
mammoth skull
megacero tail
pachy tail
ptera left wing
raptor torso
spino torso
spino tail
stego torso
stego torso
tricera tail
trex skull
trex torso
trilobyte​

I need:
iguanadon torso
Tricera torso​

I've got both of those, I'll give them to you. No charge. 1461-6211-0741

Gate is open.

Socreges

Banned
I don't run anymore and it's rained plenty, but the grass isn't growing back. So was that a lie? Is the only method to plant flowers and water them?

Also weird that a bunch of my flowers died despite it raining for hours yesterday.

The first animal to leave my village has started reappearing in the shopping district. Sometimes she'll be in a store with another animal inside as well.

I didn't know villagers can just randomly pop into your house without even being invited. I was surprised.

Luckily it was Coco, one of my favs. She gave me a cool vintage radio too. :D

one_kill

I don't run anymore and it's rained plenty, but the grass isn't growing back. So was that a lie? Is the only method to plant flowers and water them?

Also weird that a bunch of my flowers died despite it raining for hours yesterday.
The rain doesn't water your flowers... I think. That logic.

Anyway, it takes a while for grass to grow. You can accelerate it by planting flowers on top of dirt patches and watering them every day, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll grow back in a couple of days (or even weeks?).

Koomaster

Still trying to get Diva to leave...

Diva is sick right now, though. If I never heal her, what will happen? Will she recover on her own and be ~mad~ that I didn't bring her meds, and it will help with getting her to leave?

Maybe she will die? :D
You're kind of in a tough position, but if you want her to move out sooner it's best to actually give her medicine every day even though that's being nice to her.

If you give her medicine every day she'll be cured in 3-4 days and leave her house again where there is a chance she will walk up to you and tell you she is moving. If you don't give her medicine and let her be sick, she could be holed up in her house for a week or more being sick.

If you never bring her meds, she won't be mad at you. So you aren't getting closer to her leaving by letting her remain sick.

Chaos17

Also weird that a bunch of my flowers died despite it was raining for hours yesterday.
Wiki said that it could take a month for grass to recover.
Planting flowers where there is no more grass help a bit.

The rain doesn't water your flowers... I think. That logic.
How is it logic ?
Water is water and also they put grass detoriation which is kinda logical in the real world too.
So i think the rain that doesn't water flowers is a bug.

Roto13

Wait, so does that mean I don't have to plant flowers on the dirt to make the grass regrow? It'll happen naturally over time if I don't run?

TheLight

So apparently Kapp'n is a dirty old bastard. I like to listen to the song every now and then because I like the melody and one rendition was basically a love song to his cucumber. Then during one of the song intermissions where he talks to you, I hear him audibly fart and then he tells me he needs to batten down the hatches of his poopdeck. I wish I were making this up.
He is great, aint he?

Selling Nintendo junk:

Pikmin
Blue Pikmin
Yellow Pikmin
Arwing
kart
Wii Balance Board
Blue Falcon x2
1-Up mushroom x2
Pipe x2
Triple Bananas
Bad bro's stache
Varia suit pants

Only interested in bells

Socreges

Banned
In a game where construction is done in a day, fruit grows in three days, and hundreds of fossils apparently remain underground waiting to emerge... they wanted to ensure FULL GRASS REALISM.

I want to trade some fossils! Here's what I'm looking for:
Archelon torso
Dimetro skull
Dimetro torso
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Diplo Neck
Diplo Skull
Megacerops skull
Para skull
Plesio torso
----------------------
I have:
Ankylo tail
Ankylo torso
Apato skull
Apato tail
Iguanodon skull
Mammoth torso
Megacero tail
Plesio skull
Shark tooth
Stego skull
Styraco skull
T. rex torso
Tricera tail
Trilobite
I'm mainly looking forward to trading for them.

I also want to catalogue the sleek and sci-fi series. I'd pay for that, of course.

Oh god what? They persist in your town even after they've left?

Creepy.

Very creepy, especially after I was so intent on them never coming back.

G79sCXz.jpg

This hideous monstrosity.

G-Pink

I want to trade some fossils! Here's what I'm looking for:
Archelon torso
Dimetro skull
Dimetro torso
Diplo Chest
Diplo Hip
Diplo Neck
Diplo Skull
Megacerops skull
Para skull
Plesio torso
----------------------
I have:
Ankylo tail
Ankylo torso
Apato skull
Apato tail
Iguanodon skull
Mammoth torso
Megacero tail
Plesio skull
Shark tooth
Stego skull
Styraco skull
T. rex torso
Tricera tail
Trilobite
I'm mainly looking forward to trading for them.

I also want to catalogue the sleek and sci-fi series. I'd pay for that, of course.

I have a Diplo Chest for you, perhaps we could work something out for your Ankylo Tail and Stego Skull. That's 2/3 of what I need for completion.

Slygmous

I skipped the Wii version so the grass deteriation was new to me.
And honestly, it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I can't sprint much anyway due to flower overload (my villiagers love planting them everywhere) and having the occassional brown patch isn't as ugly as I'd imagined.

Rain really should help fix it though.

Leeness

You're kind of in a tough position, but if you want her to move out sooner it's best to actually give her medicine every day even though that's being nice to her.

If you give her medicine every day she'll be cured in 3-4 days and leave her house again where there is a chance she will walk up to you and tell you she is moving. If you don't give her medicine and let her be sick, she could be holed up in her house for a week or more being sick.

If you never bring her meds, she won't be mad at you. So you aren't getting closer to her leaving by letting her remain sick.

NOOOOOOoooooooo... :(

Sigh, I guess I'll start giving the monster some meds. That's so depressing...

Salaadin

Why didnt KK give me a song this week? I requested one but I spelled the name wrong so he picked random. Does that mean im screwed this week?

I have a Diplo Chest for you, perhaps we could work something out for your Ankylo Tail and Stego Skull. That's 2/3 of what I need for completion.
Do you have a balloon TV or balloon floor you're willing to part with? Or maybe a Varia's suit or Varia's pants?
If you don't then I could do the trade, anyway. It's better if they're at least useful for you haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom