• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before
tumblr_mpg3wqMFD41swzluko1_400.jpg

After
tumblr_mpjlijBQdn1swzluko1_400.jpg

Of all the places to move...

Supposed to have a meteor shower tonight in my town.
Anyone else?

Wow that sounds awesome.

My public works suggestion was the Tower (like Tokyo tower).
Normally I would be excited, but I have no idea where I would put it.

Yeah, I've got a couple of "good ones" that I'm not sure about actually building - the stone tablet and the Moai statue. Just don't know if they fit the feel I'm going for.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone have any complete or near-complete sets?

If so, I currently have a complete Modern Set and near-complete Sleek Set, as well as 20 KK Songs, available to catalog in my town right now.

So again, if you have any complete (or near-complete) furniture sets, or:

Sleek Wall
Sleek Carpet
Sleek Side Table
Sleek Chair
Sleek Lamp

PM me, and we can catalog stuff! :D

Elija2

The first animal to leave my village has started reappearing in the shopping district. Sometimes she'll be in a store with another animal inside as well.

I wonder if they still do that when they've moved to the town of somebody that you Streetpassed/visited.

KJA

Can someone help me with my petition? I believe I have to travel to another town and get six signatures from that residence.

Thanks!

Elija2

So, if you haven't encountered Phyllis in the café before, you should, like, do that.

For being a stuck-up pelican, she's actually kinda sweet. She was nice enough to order coffee for both Pelly and Pete and she said I was a better mayor than Tortimer. So what if she doesn't clap when I pay off my home loan? She ain't so bad.

Kokonoe

Banned
I'm liking the emporium since you get like two music tracks a day, really helps with my music collection.

Think I might get some more Jukebox for my other floors.

Animekatt

Now we must be friends, as this is the day of KK Slider and it is foretold: 1349-4768-7286

Sure thing. Just note though that this FC I have now is only temporary. My XL got busted and is on it's way to be fixed. Once I get that back, I'll give you that FC. :)

1607-1738-7398

dantehemi

Only 8 days in and loving it.

I want to really concentrate on building my town, but I would freak out if a house pops up and ruins my layout, will there ever be a time in the game when people stop building houses in random spots and my town will remain untouched?

Jintor

WTF. Kidd tells me he's moving out, I say "Alright", he says "Fuck that! I'm staying!"

goddamnit. Where's the 'Man I'm gonna miss you but I respect your decision' button so I can rotate in some interesting villagers? I'm still gonna mail you, dude.

Dude, K.K Synth is like...really good in a strange way. Melancholic but upbeat enough to be more nostalgic? Like remembering childhood or something.

K.K YOU MAD GENIUS.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Sequel to The Dapper Shirt Incident. Henry continues to weird me out.

Zyn2YrD.jpg

Is that why you're fishing for a frog?

5eV1ZyG.png

Henry tries to unload his smelly shirt collection by tricking them into surrendering perfect fruits.

ramyeon

So I'm looking for a Kotatsu to catalogue or any of the other traditional Japanese themed stuff really. Trying to make a room from it but I only have a few things. Does anyone have this stuff? You can look through my house and catalogue anything you want in return!

LadyRiven

Dude, K.K Synth is like...really good in a strange way. Melancholic but upbeat enough to be more nostalgic? Like remembering childhood or something.

K.K YOU MAD GENIUS.

I love this song. In fact, it was the first song KK gave me and it was the one I wanted the most! Of course, now I don't know what other songs I want, so I just let him pick randomly for me this week.

Garland7G

Only 8 days in and loving it.

I want to really concentrate on building my town, but I would freak out if a house pops up and ruins my layout, will there ever be a time in the game when people stop building houses in random spots and my town will remain untouched?

tumblr_mpflhgR0Hm1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpflgkmNmN1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

yes, just get 10 villagers and they won't move.

milkham

So I'm looking for a Kotatsu to catalogue or any of the other traditional Japanese themed stuff really. Trying to make a room from it but I only have a few things. Does anyone have this stuff? You can look through my house and catalogue anything you want in return!

there's a kotatsu in one of my HH showcase homes, i can order it for ya

Rocwell

I've got a japanese themed room I'm working on for one of my alt characters, I have a bunch of items from Reggie's Japanese room and I got a kotatsu recently too.

My FC is in my profile, you can pm me with yours and I'll open my gate :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

I have a Tea Tansu you can catalogue. Have to make it fast though.

Elija2

Damn, I didn't know there was a limit on how many items you can have in one room. Granted it's like 50 but I still managed to fill one of my rooms with that much stuff.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Hey, has anyone got Sharks as the premium item at Re-Tail today? I've got a full load I wanna sell off.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Wait, they finally pushed through that streetpass update where you can just access the same wifi point and you get streetpasses? News to me.

Ghazi

I just got this today, man that down payment took forever! My first Animal Crossing ever, I'll post my FC here later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom