• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Markun

tumblr_mqh95xIX7C1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Bah, I knew I should've blown my money on turnips this week.

FC: 2251-4702-8662

I'm gonna open my gates soon. This is my first time doing this so sorry if I'm a little slow.

Linius

I'm keeping an eye on my prices. It's small spike all week now. And the wizard adviced me yesterday to sell at 112 and my price of this morning was 124...

I'm keeping an eye on my prices. It's small spike all week now. And the wizard adviced me yesterday to sell at 112 and my price of this morning was 124...

The program advised me to hold yesterday for the evening, and I watched the price plummet from 148 to 48...

Anyway, hoping that someone has a good price today so I can unload all of these turnips.

So, after continuously plummeting all he way to 27, i just got a thursday pm spike at 112. Anyone know if I should wait for tomorrow, or just sell now?

Thanks

gwarm01

Does anyone have a decent price today? I'm just looking to unload some turnips my wife bought, it doesn't have to be 600+ or anything.

TurnipTrackerGOLD
Code:
Sun. B | 95
Mon. 1 | 111 | +16
Mon. 2 | 108 | -3
Tue. 1 | 90  | -18
Tue. 2 | 130 | +40
Wed. 1 | 101 | -29
Wed. 2 | 114 | +13
Thu. 1 | 71  | -43
Oh Random.

SeZMehK

My Re-Tail is buying turnips at 436. I was planning on just sitting tonight and helping people sell their turnips. HOWEVER there has been a change of plans. I will not be available at all tonight. There is a slight chance that I will be home at 1 AM EST but I highly doubt it... The one time I get a huge spike, I have other plans... >.> I am sorry everyone.

Top Bottom