• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

qq more

Monday AM: 97
Monday PM: 90
Tuesday AM: 84
Tuesday PM: 80
Wednesday AM: 75
Wednesday PM: 71
Thursday AM: 67?
Thursday PM: 63
Friday AM:
Friday PM:
Saturday AM:
Saturday PM:

Anyone have any decently good prices this evening? The last post was about 90 minutes ago, and I just realized this is probably my last chance to dump my turnips for the week.

Something derped but the gates are open again to all including the last person who PM'd me.

(and dun worry, got night owl)

Trey is the last one for tonight. Opening up for him in a min then I must fall into pizza-induced coma. Man that pizza food baby is demanding!!

Something derped but the gates are open again to all including the last person who PM'd me.

(and dun worry, got night owl)

Trey is the last one for tonight. Opening up for him in a min then I must fall into pizza-induced coma. Man that pizza food baby is demanding!!

Thank you so much! Managed to unload my 8500 turnips!

My turnips are 389 at the moment.

Nothing amazing but for me its pretty high (endless under 100s lol).

Fortune teller told me to wear a cap and I've got my Link hat on, wonder if that is why.

Oxx

Man, the market seems pretty depressed at the moment.

I wish I had been paying attention earlier in the week.

Linius

Man, the market seems pretty depressed at the moment.

I wish I had been paying attention earlier in the week.

It's been a killer week for turnips with multiple 600+ prices and quite a few in the 400 to 600 range as well. Up till now we didn't have any bad luck with getting good prices in the community luckily.

Monday: AM: 95 / PM: 90
Tuesday: AM: 86 / PM: 82
Wednesday: AM: 78 / PM: 74
Thursday: AM: 70 / PM: 125
Friday: AM: 192

Eh, Friday PM is supposed to be my Large Spike, but I don't think it'll get all that high. Maybe in the 250s?

601 in Madera! Gates open for about 50 minutes before work. Friends list is full, so, sorry but I can't add; this is for those that have added me before.

Madera, 601; GO!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Monday: AM: 95 / PM: 90
Tuesday: AM: 86 / PM: 82
Wednesday: AM: 78 / PM: 74
Thursday: AM: 70 / PM: 125
Friday: AM: 192

Eh, Friday PM is supposed to be my Large Spike, but I don't think it'll get all that high. Maybe in the 250s?

Looks promising, just in case - add me so I can visit :)

Top Bottom