• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Nugg

I'm just above 110 today (114 or 116 can't remember). If anyone is in panic mode and just wants to get his money back, I'm available.

Alfredo

Welp, my turnip prices were pretty crappy this week.

rohQkme.png

All these trend prediction wizards or whatever kept calling this "random," but the prices don't look random to me. Is it because I missed a price on Tuesday? Seems like an early spike, then large drop, steady decline. These turnip "patterns" still confuse me.

Yuripaw

Banned
So yeah, I'm in panic mode right now...my turnip prices have been crap all week, and have barely gone above half of what I paid =/ Does anyone have a decent price they'd like to share with me? I have 2 characters that I bought a bunch of turnips with.

Oxx

Thanks Wee for salvaging my turnip investment.

I think I spent about 1.5 million and got back 1.8 million, so a minor profit.

And I got my petition signed, so that was cool too.

braves01

Banned
How hard are y'all going tomorrow morning?

I'm thinking about 2.5 mil. so I can break 10 million on resale (for reinvesting next week of course) plus a couple mil. extra for renovations and so on.

How hard are y'all going tomorrow morning?

I'm thinking about 2.5 mil. so I can break 10 million on resale (for reinvesting next week of course) plus a couple mil. extra for renovations and so on.

I'm buying 39,200 turnips which can cost anywhere from 3,528,000 to 4,312,000 bells. The reason I'm buying 39,200 is because it is the maximum amount you can carry in two trips (18,000 in the storage locker + 1,600 on your person). If I can sell them for only 4 times the amount I buy at, I'll break 10 million in profit.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Welp, my turnip prices were pretty crappy this week.

rohQkme.png

All these trend prediction wizards or whatever kept calling this "random," but the prices don't look random to me. Is it because I missed a price on Tuesday? Seems like an early spike, then large drop, steady decline. These turnip "patterns" still confuse me.

That looks like a "large spike" to me, you had four incraseing patterns with the fourth, the Tues pm price being the highest. I think the Tues AM price that you missed was probably anything <170.

That pattern seems easy to understand to me based off what I've been reading.

Top Bottom