• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Bought at 100, get 100 as my evening price (Night Owl Ordinance right now, so I have to leave too early for work in the morning to check the AM price).

Hopefully I don't get decreasing'd again like the last two weeks.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So my prices have gone: from 83 down, down, down, up to 102

Either I have random or there's a chance for a good price tomorrow... but don't get too excited. I can't share AM prices.

Nowise10

And once again I cant join. Man I hate DS's.

I apologize if I crashed your town. Like three times.

EDIT* Well I actually got in. lets see if It will hold up for the 10 minutes needed.

Ozone

It won't let me join on the WiFi at work. Oh well, I hope someone is selling later tonight. :(

I get off in 3 hours, FYI.

bumpkin

Bought at 102 bells...

Monday AM: 133 bells
Monday PM: 101 bells

Tuesday AM: 164 bells
Tuesday PM: 188 bells

I wonder if something's brewin'... I could swear that I saw similar behavior last week before I got a huge spike (469). Is it even possible to get a big spike two weeks in a row? Was it possible that last week was random, but still had a wicked high bell price one day?

Monday AM: 86
Monday PM: 80
Tuesday AM: 116
Tuesday PM: 180

Hopefully a big spike tomorrow morning.
Our numbers seem to be following a similar pattern, and that "Stalk Market Wizard" tool tells me I should sell immediately; says the pattern is random. :-/

Farun

Neo Member
It won't let me join on the WiFi at work. Oh well, I hope someone is selling later tonight. :(

I'll be online for 4 more hours, 393 Bells a pop. But there might be others in the next few days, I wouldn't worry too much.

Soulmate

Banned
Ok. the last one done, I'll add: Death Insurance, MisterSamMan and ACES11

Oh man I'm sorry :(, idk who was the other then :eek: but anyways pm me when you get back home to see if I'm still around here. :)

come guys

Stat!

Ok. the last one done, I'll add: Death Insurance, MisterSamMan and ACES11

Oh man I'm sorry :(, idk who was the other then :eek: but anyways pm me when you get back home to see if I'm still around here. :)

come guys

Err don't add me! - choose someone else. We were already friends! I was the one who came (took longer) and you asked if I was on the lunch break, and I said no with the hockey mask on.

Top Bottom