• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Oxx

That was a smooth operation.

In and out. No Resetti. No other players. Turnips sorted-out on Tuesday.

Thanks Gordon!

daakusedo

Soulmate, you can help me selling turnips at high price tuesday for the fourth consecutive week, it's history in the making. My code 3866 9123 9340.

Insaniac

I've got 394 as my price today if anybody didn't get in Soulmates price, FC is in my profile, i'll be around most of the day till re-tails closes

Monday AM: 91
Monday PM: 86
Tuesday AM: 82
Tuesday PM: 77

I've had 3 decreasing weeks out of the last 5. The stalk market sucks in my town. I have 3000 turnips I'd like to sell somewhere else. FC: 4270-1022-0210

Insaniac

I've had 3 decreasing weeks out of the last 5. The stalk market sucks in my town. I have 3000 turnips I'd like to sell somewhere else. FC: 4270-1022-0210

i'm at 394 if you'd like to come sell FC in my profile

I'm selling at 448. My gates are open and I'll add you.
(FC's in my profile)

daakusedo

Gordon, I planned to come to Soulmate town but the 3ds didn't want to connect, and now it's working so I would like to come. My code 3866 9123 9340

Ozone

last of the day for me! Town is Romance

Thanks to everyone for the profit :D
Damn, I got held up by things when I got home. Oh well, thanks for offering earlier anyway!

I'll pop by later tonight to see if I can drop off these turnips at 400+. I need that locker space for fancy furniture and stuff!

Ozone

I'm at 38 today, so either this is a really bad week, or I might get a spike possibly tomorrow. I'll keep an eye on it.

Top Bottom