• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Starzonedge/Adam, I may take you up on that offer. I warn you though, my internet is flaky. I get out of work in about 6 hours, so I'll post again then.

D-e-f-

Banned
Well, prices went from 306 to 160 at noon. I had just enough time to finish selling my stalk and to get D-e-f- and nooferu in.

If you still want to sell at 160b/t, I'll open the gate.

Thanks again! :)

Even though there's a better price now, taking chances on Thursday was too risky for me with a 1.5mil investment :D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mind if i drop by?
FC in profileo
Very interested. Think I already have you friended from previous turnip dealings. But if not 2363-5645-4169.
My wife and I would like to come now if you're available! Just let us know when your gates are open.

Our FCs are: 4871-4170-0170 and 3711-7239-3957
I am! FC in my profile
Added all of you. Gate is opening soon so keep a lookout. My town name is Citadel.

Where were you 1 hour ago? :D
Organizing furniture :D

My wife's town is selling for 340 bells, the FC 4871-4170-017

Please don't PM - just respond in this thread and we'll open up in about an hour if there's more than one person interested in selling. We have ~10 hours until Re-Tail closes which is 11:00pm Central US. We'll open more more this evening and tonight if there's any demand, thanks!

I'd like to stop by if possible. FC is 1805 - 2962 - 4299

edit: whoops your fc is missing the last number

daakusedo

Thanks for letting me sell! Love the pathway designs in your town.
The one on the right?
The path for my house is something I leaved too much time unfinished I have to settle for a bordered pattern or trying to match the grass on the ground.

My towns Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 581 Bells. I won't be home from work until around 8:30-9:00pm pacific time. I'll post in this thread again when I am home and I can open my town up.

My towns Re-Tail is buying Turnips for 581 Bells. I won't be home from work until around 8:30-9:00pm pacific time. I'll post in this thread again when I am home and I can open my town up.

That sounds excellent. Can I come by and sell (when you're available)? Friend code is 0044 - 3867 - 2933

VeroHime

Neo Member

Amazing! I would love to come by tonight and sell if you open. I'm PST as well.

FC: 5086-1569-4808

I'd love to be able to sell too if possible. I haven't gotten up over 124 in my town this week. *sigh*

Friend code is 1547-5196-7398

Almyn

Turnip price in my town is currently 422 if anyone is interested? This is the AM price. I'm hoping for a bigger spike in a couple of hours.

FC 2449-4637-0946

Top Bottom