• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

RaginRoss

Turnip price in my town is currently 422 if anyone is interested? This is the AM price. I'm hoping for a bigger spike in a couple of hours.

FC 2449-4637-0946

Will you still be round in a couple of hours time? I'd love to sell mine when I get home from work and could leave a good tip.

EdgeXL

Anybody on now with a price around 150-200? I found a turnip stash I had forgotten about. It would take two trips to sell and I'll leave 10% and some assorted gems like amethyst, ruby, etc.

D-e-f-

Banned
Anybody on now with a price around 150-200? I found a turnip stash I had forgotten about. It would take two trips to sell and I'll leave 10% and some assorted gems like amethyst, ruby, etc.

You know you can put them in your locker right? Just in case you meant "disconnect/rejoin"-trips.

SmithnCo

Yeah, I could also use a price like that, I kinda just want to break even.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Anyone with prices higher than 105+ today?

My girlfriend and I are desperate, haha.

Our FCs:

2621-2604-1677
4184-2112-8040

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
I'm ready this time Turnipgaf. Gonna fill up all 3 storages with turnips. My place will be a junkyard but gonna be so worth it,

so1337

I went balls out and bought 900'000 Bells worth of turnips today. I hope you cats have crazy prices next week (because I usually don't).

braves01

Banned
Bought 1.5 million bells worth of turnips for this week (at 102 per). It seems like a pretty good amount in that it all fits in storage (or would if I chose to put it there), is enough to make a good amount of money given good prices, and won't take all day to sell. It helps having more space in my house finally due to room upgrades.

D-e-f-

Banned
Bought 1.5 million bells worth of turnips for this week (at 102 per). It seems like a pretty good amount in that it all fits in storage (or would if I chose to put it there), is enough to make a good amount of money given good prices, and won't take all day to sell. It helps having more space in my house finally due to room upgrades.

pro tip: put it in storage NOW so you can instantly run over to someone. learned that the hard way lol

D-e-f-

Banned
Just dumped about 1.1 million bells into turnips. I'm ready, guys. Let's make some monay!

tumblr_lz9ct10K1H1qlhe27o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7fnbp9fLY1rna86e.gif

tetsuoFI

Bought 2,5 million bells worth of turnips (96 each). The locker is full, the town is a beatiful mess of a turnip and I'm so ready for this!

Splint

just put in at least 3 million . Im gonna clean up the mess I made in my town later tonight. This is my 2nd try doing this turnip thing, the first was 450k making the 3 million. I wish I knew about this sooner. Im done with beetles!

Top Bottom