• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

I may take a while selling as I have a full locker this week (and then some, but I'll just clear out my locker for today) so sorry to everyone involved. There'll be a fairly meaty tip though :)

When would you take the new batch. Just asking for when I have to get ready when I get home. :)

And I looked through the fossils and I got tails, but not the one you need, sorry. Also not others too :(

bumpkin

Monday AM: 95 ( -156,000 )
Monday PM: 91 bells ( -204,000 )

Tuesday AM: 85 bells ( -276,000 )
Tuesday PM: 80 bells ( -336,000 )

Wednesday AM: 77 bells ( -372,000 )
Wednesday PM: 111 bells ( +36,000 )

Yeah... Looks like it's a downward trend week for me.

Edit: Although the complete 180 in my PM price today has me wondering if something's a brewin'.

I think I had a small spikr but it was so little I didn't think it was it. And the turnip wizard said it was random! Do I think I have to sell now. I have 4000 turnips so please keep your gate open for a while.

Enjolras

Neo Member
Bought for 101
Monday 88/84
Tuesday 80/77
Wednesday 73/128

Looks like I'll be having a spike this week - hopefully it'll be Thursday PM and not Friday AM since that gives people more time to come over - I'll report back tomorrow either way.

Ellix

Guys who's available now? I think I'm gonna do another batch or two.

I'd love to come over too! Available now.

If by "leftmost boxed fossil' you mean the Coprolite beside the Dinosaur Track, I can bring that over too :D

FC: 3007 - 8321 - 6288
I'd be coming as my alt Gingly

Frost_Ace

I so want to get in on this but I am not available for a couple of hours. Do you think you will be available then?
It's already 7:00 pm over here so I don't know, sorry :(
I'd love to come over too! Available now.

If by "leftmost boxed fossil' you mean the Coprolite beside the Dinosaur Track, I can bring that over too :D

FC: 3007 - 8321 - 6288
I'd be coming as my alt Gingly
yes it's definitely that, thanks :D
I'm available. FC is 2165 - 5013 - 6836
Added both of you, will be opening on a sec.

Bought at: 92 bells

Monday: 118 bells (AM) / 56 bells (PM)
Tuesday: ??? (AM) / 101 (PM)
Wednesday: 104 (AM) / ___ (PM)
Thursday: ___ (AM) / ___ (PM)
Friday: ___ (AM) / ___ (PM)
Saturday: ___ (AM) / ___ (PM)

Not bad, but not great either...

Frost_Ace, you still have your town open? :D

Edit: If you don't mind taking me, my FC is 3780-9028-2018

bumpkin

Bought for 101
Monday 88/84
Tuesday 80/77
Wednesday 73/128

Looks like I'll be having a spike this week - hopefully it'll be Thursday PM and not Friday AM since that gives people more time to come over - I'll report back tomorrow either way.
I hope you do because my turnip prices are fluctuating almost the exact same way.

Top Bottom