• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Guys, I have an unexpected price of 568 at my town, I'll be available now and later this evening. If you want to come my FC is in the profile!

Hi Frost Ace,

Can I get in? My FC is 0001-3321-1065. Thank you!

On a side note, I'm ready to drag Reese across the counter in my town:

Damn tease. -_-

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've got em for 546 if anyone is interested. I'll be available for the majority of 12 hours (will have to take a couple hours off for dinner and whatnot). I'm on night owl so Re-Tail will be open until 2 'o clock (CST) in the morning.

astonish

I've got em for 546 if anyone is interested. I'll be available for the majority of 12 hours (will have to take a couple hours off for dinner and whatnot). I'm on night owl so Re-Tail will be open until 2 'o clock (CST) in the morning.

I'd love to get in on that. My FC is 2509-1738-0261

Nekobo

I won't be free to visit until after 7pm PST. Is that too late? If not, can I drop by to sell?

My friend code is 4425-1477-8897/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I won't be free to visit until after 7pm PST. Is that too late? If not, can I drop by to sell?

My friend code is 4425-1477-8897/

That isn't too late, no. Just post again later though. I don't have too much room on my friends list, so I'm basically just adding three at a time, deleting, etc. I'll definitely get you in at some point, so don't worry.

Saften, Braves and Marvie are my first batch, you can come :D

Edit: town is Morpheia.

May I step in too? I know I've got a line ahead of me, but I need to shift a few things out of my cabinets anyway.

0860-3238-1584

Edit: Whoops, just saw your message. That's fine, there's something telling me I should wait just a little longer, anyway.

Lio

Banned
Guys, I have an unexpected price of 568 at my town, I'll be available now and later this evening. If you want to come my FC is in the profile!

Can you add me: 0619-4073-3653?
My Turnip price is 551 bells today. I'm on right now if anyone wants it.

jts

...hate me...
You're welcome.

Thank you. Sold my turnips and some fruit. It was actually the first time I visited anyone's town :D Great experience.

I was afraid of dropping because I'm on vacation and the wifi here is spotty. But it didn't happen.

I left a small contribution for your bridge funding as a thank you ;)

And of course, any time I'm online with open gates, feel free to come by!

Lio

Banned
Thank you. Sold my turnips and some fruit. It was actually the first time I visited anyone's town :D Great experience.

I was afraid of dropping because I'm on vacation and the wifi here is spotty. But it didn't happen.

I left a small contribution for your bridge funding as a thank you ;)

And of course, any time I'm online with open gates, feel free to come by!

(Man tears).
This is the first time that I'm opening my town. You're the second person to visit Threedi. Thank you very much for your donation. (Man tears again).

Top Bottom