• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Neodyn

I've got em for 546 if anyone is interested. I'll be available for the majority of 12 hours (will have to take a couple hours off for dinner and whatnot). I'm on night owl so Re-Tail will be open until 2 'o clock (CST) in the morning.

I'd like to be added to your queue if you've still got room. 2363-5645-4169

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Is it too late to get in on this nurp action? 0559-6783-7533.

I can get you in a few. Have a queue waiting at gamefaqs after I take care of the couple people hanging out right now

Niraj

Can I stop by? I already have you as a friend.

If you see my gate open, feel free. I hope I haven't deleted you though. Let me know if you don't see it (I'm open right now)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Mind waiting a few then? I really have to cut into this gamefaqs queue @_@

Can I get in on this hot turnip action as well! Ill be ready to go anytime for the next three hours, so whenever you're ready I will be as well! Just let me know when the gates are ready!

My FC: 4871-4170-0170

I've got em for 546 if anyone is interested. I'll be available for the majority of 12 hours (will have to take a couple hours off for dinner and whatnot). I'm on night owl so Re-Tail will be open until 2 'o clock (CST) in the morning.

Hi Niraj, can my gf get in? She has one locker letters worth, so it shouldn't be too terribly long. Her FC is: 0387-8945-3098. Thank you!

Niraj

K guys, after this batch of people is done, I'm going to let Darkgran, Adam Prime, and Lambtron in. Sorry for the wait guys.

Hi Niraj, can my gf get in? She has one locker letters worth, so it shouldn't be too terribly long. Her FC is: 0387-8945-3098. Thank you!

Yeah I'll let her in first then.

Nekobo

That isn't too late, no. Just post again later though. I don't have too much room on my friends list, so I'm basically just adding three at a time, deleting, etc. I'll definitely get you in at some point, so don't worry.

Are your gate still open?

My friend code is 4425-1477-8897

Niraj

I've got a topic running on Gamefaqs as well, and need to let a few of them in first, then I'll let in RPG Wizard, Nekobo, and Milkham (who visited and asked to come over with an alt). Sorry for the wait guys, but I really have to cut into some of that queue.

I've got a topic running on Gamefaqs as well, and need to let a few of them in first, then I'll let in RPG Wizard, Nekobo, and Milkham (who visited and asked to come over with an alt). Sorry for the wait guys, but I really have to cut into some of that queue.

I don't know why you're apologizing, Niraj. As long as Re-Tail isn't closing, take your time man. You're doing us a favor, after all. (And you've gotta be raking it in on tips...)

Niraj

I don't know why you're apologizing, Niraj. As long as Re-Tail isn't closing, take your time man. You're doing us a favor, after all. (And you've gotta be raking it in on tips...)

I'm doing alright. Close to 10 mil so far :p prob could've been more, but I've had a few no tippers *shrugs*

I just feel bad for making some of you wait, that's all! I guess I could just say fuck you guys, you'll wait and you'll like it, but I'm not that kinda dude :p

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I'm doing alright. Close to 10 mil so far :p prob could've been more, but I've had a few no tippers *shrugs*

I just feel bad for making some of you wait, that's all! I guess I could just say fuck you guys, you'll wait and you'll like it, but I'm not that kinda dude :p

You are awesome man thanks for opening the town up. My wife really appreciated it, she said she left you the biggest tip she's left anyone!

Niraj

You are awesome man thanks for opening the town up. My wife really appreciated it, she said she left you the biggest tip she's left anyone!

No problem man. I appreciated the tip quite a bit :) very generous.

Alright, RPG Wizard, Nekobo, and Milkham, you're up!

Edit: Who got the error message the first time they tried to enter? It'd be better if that person waited to sell on their own, imo.

Niraj

Wirriam (not sure which one you are), mind waiting til the other two get done? I don't want to point fingers, but I think it's you.

edit: thanks for understanding :)

edit2: hmm. Who just tried to join? Got the error from them @_@

milkham

Wirriam (not sure which one you are), mind waiting til the other two get done? I don't want to point fingers, but I think it's you.

edit: thanks for understanding :)

edit2: hmm. Who just tried to join? Got the error from them @_@

wasn't me

I'm glad you saved periodically. But sheesh! I've got six turnips left, I'll sell 'em and bow out. Thanks a ton for your patience and letting us do this.

Top Bottom